Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's epi was awosome . Again a Dhasu thrilling nail bitting Epi . lovedd it 2 d core . LOvedd rishna asusual. felt so happy tht atlast She won . n Pintu awww Felt very bad for him . I wish He would hav listened somethng but I guess Ct's want 2 keep d suspense intact n so it will b taken till d door of marrige. awww I just lovedd d Phone convoo , it wa sso so sweet but sad 2 see Pintu and Krishna like tht . Krishna herself din't know why she called Pintu n her tears said it all tht she loves Pintu n is very hurt frm dis marrige just like Pintu .On Other Side Pintu already is in madly love wid Krishna but Nomatter how much it hurts 2 him He will not tell krishna abt his feelings becozz now somewhere he accepted dis tht he had lost krishna . ๐Ÿ˜”

Waitingg Eager;y for tomm . Canttw aitt 2 see this marrige suspense getting unfolded .
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Not many comment today in this discussion thread for such a triumphant finish to Krishn's quest for revalidation of the exam results.!!!!

Anyways, here I go...with my percieved highlights.

It was not landmark phone call for Pinto as I imagined it would be, yesterday. But it was a landmark nevertheless. โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ One Star for Pinto and another one for Krishna.

Why the star for Pinto ?
Did you all observe that there was a different BG music today as Pinto recognizes Krishna ? And Pinto, how softly he was talking to Krishna, asking what's going on. That softness had so much concern and anxiety and curiosity, but all so harmonically balanced as to leave the other person in charge of his own thoughts with no pressure to respond. And in the same manner, Krishna takes the upper hand and answers him something else that he didn't ask. "Pata nahin hum kahe apko phone laga diye". For a second he seems so cut but then next second he becomes so happy that the smile lits up his face!! Alas ! only to be broken by his intrusive mother though done inadvertantly. But it was a blow enough to both Pinto and Krishna.

Why the star to Krishna?
The girl finally admitted before us, that she loves Pinto and she is unhappy that she is losing him. When she had those tears falling down, it was like so many of her previous tears when she cried for her question bank, her mom, her sister, her father, her father getting accused, a girl who was crying in helplessness at the sense of loss and where she felt she could not do anything..
Poor girl!! She finally couldn't keep her love hidden and shoved somewhere in the back of her heart. It just gushed out ungaurded... It is twice now that Krishna so openly admits to us her feelings for Pinto.

Krishna is totally UNLIKE Pinto, who still seems confused or stuck when it comes to Krishna. He needed his Bhabhi to show him clarity on his heart's standing on Krishna matter and yet he did not acknowledge his longing for Krishna in the manner Krishna did today. She did not need anyone to tell what he means to her. And she did not take so much time as Pinto to hear her heart. Seems like Pinto now needs Krishna's work as well to make him realize. Gaadi sirf uske bharose to bilkul aage nahin badhegi and that smile on his face at Krishna's inadvertant dialling of his number made his day...

And She gets back to her pressing demands when her father calls her and lists her the things to do...
And He gets back to his uninterested matters as he realizes that his mother was saying something to him...

I loved Babloo and DC's scene. One was for the accuracy of saying To receive and give me the second copy signed.๐Ÿ‘ In this internet age, it is important to know that paperwork has to be done in certain manner. The terms receipt, acknowledgment, confirmation, sealed, signed, stamped..all have a meaning and it was nice to see it on TV.
And the other was for the brightness on Babloo's face at the DC's work was endearing to me. How grateful and amazed was he at the DC's clean work. Our Bablooji, who can make even our Pinto Singh to dance to his tune is simply speechless for few moments. He then finds words and thanks him.

And Vidya's rightful fight with the security gaurd at the minister's residence...my thoughts echo Sam's comments so well written in her post. Nice the creatives brought the common man's concern. Hope this small scene added something to Anna Hazare's struggle and RK Lakshman's common man's concerns even as they are disparate in all comparisons.

And the minister and Krishna...the scenes played out almost as I imagined yesterday. However I did not imagine that Krishna will be on Television and both Tuntun and Pinto will see her ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
That was totally something different.

And the precap was HILARIOUS ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ I burst out laughing. Tell me did you ever hear of marriage being pre-poned to the extent of same day wedding. Is Tuntun losing his mind ? What does he think of Pinto. 5 year old kid that Tuntun will get him married in "Baalika Vadhu" style ???? Aisa bhi nahin ki koi heart-attack se mar raha ho and that dying person from his death bed wants to see Pinto married.
Jaldi ...to itni jaldi?? What about the invitations. OMG!!!!๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

And Pinto!!! Doesn't it STRIKE STRANGE to him ???? Kis mitti ka bana hai??? God! How can he be so patient with his cartoon father??? Well today he almost became the cartoon to me. That was no sane man talking!!!

And only one thing to say about the rest of the filler material in today's episode. Chanchal gets a new name from Dihati CHANCHALIYA ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
On the one hand they are going at zip speed to solve Krishna' problem... on the other hand, the cat & mouse with Pinto discovering TTS's ka saach is dragging๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Guess the outcome of the former is crystal and the result of the later is intended to create high drama. Krishna will be BDO, but will Pintu be Pinky ka Pati?

- kudos for krishna's characterization and the duality of politicians... there for everyone but, often none. As for the scene outside the Minister's...very realistic - I work for a Ministry, but we have never seen him except on TV... aam jaanta don't have ready access to such "mahantas"๐Ÿ˜†

- am not sure whom i will feel sorrier for the day Pintu sees TTS true face... Pintu will lose his hero and TTS will lose another son. For now, I hope TTS somehow manages to come out of all this unscathed cuz I want to see him betray Bihari and unwillingly mastermind Prishna marriage once Krishna is declared BDO๐Ÿ˜ˆ

- The call was symbolic. She loves, but he's is not hers to love as yet... So, call connected but true conversation didn't happen. The unconscious/subconscious vulnerability depicting her haal-e-dil was simply poignant...unkahi baat jo sab kuch bol diya

p.s. - i have heard of people postponing shaadi for want of a muraat, but preponing one?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Don't understand why TTS is in such a rush...Bihari I cud understand, but am not sure what TTS is afraid of here? Even if the half-truth comes out that Krishna not Pinky is BDO, Pintu can still marry Pinky... kya farq hai? And if the full truth comes out that TTS did kalakari to make Krishna lose...he can still say he thinks of Pinky like a daughter and wanted to see her succeed...and ask Pintoo to not make Pinky pay for TTS ka mistake. So why the hasty marriage?
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 12 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow a lot of people are tongue tied on the episode. So it means it was That good! Sam, havent read your post yet,I shall be back here with my two cents after I watch the episode. Missed it again yesterday.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am unable to say anything about the episode as it was really really outstanding.

Krishna made my day wonderful with her encounter with minister in front of press and took the sign. Babloo and DC took the great necessary steps to help krishna.

Pintu singh ka to kehna hi kya he was as usual looking cute. Vo kuch kare ya na kare kuch bole ya na bole uski screen presence hi sabka dil jeet leti hai.

TTS was so amazing today omg the way he was dancing first was really funny and then his fear was so evident. Precap ka to kya kehna as shri said He was actually hasting the things. As shri said I have to say, Pintu has more tolerance with TTS even more than ganga as even ganga likes to spend more time in kitchen rather than in bedroom with him๐Ÿ˜‰.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful analysis everyone! ๐Ÿ‘

@Shri: I guess everyone is more or less speechless after yesterday's episode, ergo the lesser number of comments? ๐Ÿ˜†

Ok I realised some things upon watching the repeat and reading your takes that I completely missed. I didn't even realise that the marriage was being preponed! Now that I do, I am also baffled as to why TTS should take this route. Speeding up the wedding is not going to speed up Pinky taking charge of her duties, is it? Or maybe TTS feels that if Krishna is BDO, there is no saving his son from her mayajaal so he is keeping him very close and getting him married so he can no longer run after Krishna, and more importantly, Krishna cannot phasao-fy his ladla. I don't know if Pintu heard everything but I think he heard enough and I just keep hoping that he will take a stand and say, "Mein ye shaadi nahin karunga!" ๐Ÿ˜ก Or at the very least say, "Mein bhaiyya ke aane tak ye shaadi nahin karunga". At least that way it buys time for Babloo to come and reveal the truth. As for TTS preponing the wedding, it might not even be real! It might be his cover for the call he was on when Pintu caught him, where he was saying how dare you take my money and do this? So he will just change his tune to I am not wasting money on an apshagun wedding.

And yet, Pintu's eyes say it all. ๐Ÿ˜ TTS is not getting away so easy.

Ok now to the phone call. I missed watching it the first time around so I couldn't comment in my original analysis. Hmm...this was a bit unexpected but also a very poignant scene. Krishna intends to call Babloo but calls his brother instead. I guess this could subconsciously show her growth over the course of the story so far, she has grown from a girl, a student, into an independent and strong woman. She no longer needs a teacher but a companion, a partner, who will complement her and stand as her support.

And as soon as he heard her voice, like Shridevi mentioned, that softness, that tenderness and concern made my heart melt into a humongous puddle of goo. ๐Ÿ˜ณ With Pintu, for one second, just by the tone of his voice, Krishna can feel protected and cared for in the midst of the independent strength, perceverance and initiative she has had to unceasingly display. And I love how the questions come tumbling out of Pintu's mouth, the questions that have been plaguing his mind all day suddenly find an outlet, only to be met by one question from Krishna. I know it was technically a statement, "I don't know why I called you" but to me it was as much a question, "Why did I call you" and Pintu's smile says that he has the answer, and he is about to give it, only to be interrupted by Ganga and her talk of his marriage.

What Krishna and Pintu have is very true, very pure and a strong connection. However, it is also very delicate in the face of reality and the world, which Ganga represents. She intrudes loudly and physically on the tenuous, soft, non-corporeal connection that these two have, making it clear that the world will not let it go to the next stage. The simple purity of the Krishna-Pintu conversation was highlighted by Ganga's brash and false enthusiasm for the wedding. This is the reality that Pintu has to face head on, the world of pretense that his father has constructed around him, and Krishna has to face the fact that Pintu lives in this world and can only visit her world interludes and that too, only until his marriage. For once she is not able to hold her tears in because she hears the hope of truth (of their relationship, which is shown in the flashbacks) being irrevocably lost to Pintu and herself. And there is nothing that affects Krishna more than an irrevocable loss of truth.

But when her father comes she sees another chance for truth to triumph, leaves this behind and forges ahead.

I think kaveri mentioned this song a few days ago and it is seeming more and more perfect.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJLdL5_QkVo[/YOUTUBE]

Okay, thanks for putting up with my non-stop buk buk if you got this far. One last question. Was that call that Pintu did not pick up after Krishna's call from Pinky, or was it just any call that he didn't pick up? I am a little confused on this.
AngeloScuro thumbnail

About the Phone call

Let me put this side by side what Sam and Shri said.

Here is what Sam says

"Ok now to the phone call. I missed watching it the first time around so I couldn't comment in my original analysis. Hmm...this was a bit unexpected but also a very poignant scene. Krishna intends to call Babloo but calls his brother instead. I guess this could subconsciously show her growth over the course of the story so far, she has grown from a girl, a student, into an independent and strong woman. She no longer needs a teacher but a companion, a partner, who will complement her and stand as her support. "

Here is what Shri says,.

"The girl finally admitted before us, that she loves Pinto and she is unhappy that she is losing him. When she had those tears falling down, it was like so many of her previous tears when she cried for her question bank, her mom, her sister, her father, her father getting accused, a girl who was crying in helplessness at the sense of loss and where she felt she could not do anything..

Poor girl!! She finally couldn't keep her love hidden and shoved somewhere in the back of her heart. It just gushed out unguarded... It is twice now that Krishna so openly admits to us her feelings for Pinto."

My thoughts:

I forgot about Pinto's tiny smile and the softness in his voice which soothed her somehow, but it also reminded her that she was about to lose him. He was about to give her the answer of his truth. His feelings for her. If the conversation had gone something's would have cleared.

Unbidden tears come to her after she congratulates Pinto on his wedding and she overheard Ganga saying that Pinto was going to marry tomorrow.

The world is marching on and she has no time to stand still and let go of this other dream she has.

and I was wondering if she had been looking at Pinto's number and memorized it by now, there is no other logic to it than that she has been looking at the number and memorized it and her subconscious came up with that number when she dialed the phone.

In general yesterdays episode was on fire.
All the scenes in yesterdays episode was integral to carry forward the story and it was not wasted on unimportant scenes.
Only Pinto walking grandly up the corridor to his father's room was the scene that took too long to complete.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@ Sam I think it was people looking for his dad calling about marriage stuff and that incessant calling extended into the other scene until he located his fathers phone.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AngelDark

@ Sam I think it was people looking for his dad calling about marriage stuff and that incessant calling extended into the other scene until he located his fathers phone.

Ah thanks. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I loved your line about the world marching on and Krishna not having a moment to grieve and let go of this second dream that had unexpectedly crept up on her. Also, it must have felt like all the world was moving on, while she was restrained by the injustice of her fail in the BDO interview. She was stuck, still fighting for a dream that she should have long achieved while Pinky and Pintoo was getting married and starting a new life that had nothing to do with her.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Okay it will not be an exaggeration if I say i too am speechless after watching the epi๐Ÿ˜ณ
Wow man wow! I never expected this kind of a turn of events. Krishna face to face with the EM on national TV! What can be more thrilling than tha?? This episode was paisa vasool entertainment๐Ÿ˜†
VP just gave in to all the frustration and pressure that had been building up inside his chest all these days. He lost it and sprang at the security guard like a wounded, tired, angry animal. Felt really really bad for him.

Krishna,do i love this woman or what? Oh I love her more and more with each passing episode, and i wont mince my words but admit with all my heart that she has become my most favourite female fictional character of all times. I love Elizabeth Bennett from P&P really adore her to death but Krishna surpasses all with her tenacity, firmness of character and persistence and devotion towards what is right. I am soo happy that she has finally achieved what she set out for and is just a stone's throw from success.

LOL, I so loved it how Pintu scared his father for a moment. Way to go Pintuji, you are on the right track๐Ÿ˜ณ. I am not scared of TTS preponing Pintu's wedding by a day because I am convinced that there is no way Pintu is going to walk the holy seven steps around the fire with that brat of a girl. I am also hoping like Angel mentioned Pintu might go missing and we will see her and up in Patna right beside Krishna, supporting and cheering on when she finally nails her victory!๐Ÿ˜

PRISHNA moment: It was heart touching and sad for both. Krishna even shed tears for what she has lost, hai rabba kitni majboori hai in dono ki. But fikar naat Krishna babe, no one and nothing can take away from you what you rightfully deserve, a) the BDO title and b) Your Pintuji, without any Pinky named shackle around him.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ