7/3 Episode Discussion

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
YES!

What a great episode, again! πŸ˜ƒ

Unfortunately I missed the first segment in which I assume the much-awaited phone call happened. 😭 I will catch up on that in the repeat tonight when I watch it. What happened?

Anyway, Bihari and Dehati's atyachaar and the VP Raj family being overly idealistic was a bit much. I know pride comes before fall etc etc but to be honest, I would much prefer if they stuck to their comic scenes like the DVD idea. We need lighter moments with all the drama. Oh well, I guess there needed to be some way for Chanchal to spill the beans on Babloo being in Patna so that Bihari would call TTS.

Now did Pintu hear what Bihari said? I assumed he heard some words like "Krishna" and "fail" maybe and got suspicious because he wasn't buying his father's band baaja bit and it wasn't just the usual resignation in his eyes about the wedding. It was pure fire! He has seen through TTS and Bihari and he is not happy with the situation.

And now Krishna. πŸ‘ I love all the different aspects they are bringing into her struggle here and all the avenues they are educating people about. It was wonderful, all the little details they were showing such as the DC getting a report officiated with the stamp. This will do a lot to back up Krishna's case and help us understand how her justice comes about.

I also loved how they showed the complex hypocrisy of the minister here. He refuses point blank to help Krishna and then marches into the press conference to announce all the measures he is taking to ensure that women get education. Does his behaviour towards Krishna undermine these other efforts? Not exactly but I can see how a minister in all his "supreme power" would lose sight of the fact that his electorate is not a homogeneous mass that he can serve at one go (ie with common rules like school being free till 5th std and the bicycle) but individuals that all have their own problems and are all equally entitled to his help as citizens of this country. It would not have taken more than 10 seconds for him to sign Krishna's complaint and yet he had completely lost sight if the true nature of his duty in the face of press conferences and foreign tours. Again a very subtle point, without being preachy or pointing fingers.

THEY BROUGHT IN THE PRESS! πŸ˜ƒ
This was my favourite part of the episode. At a press conference is where the minister or any public figure is most vulnerable and most accountable and Krishna just goes for the jugular! πŸ‘ But I love how she never crosses her boundaries and only demands what she is entitled to have. Again she holds the govt. responsible for its promises and refuses to settle for less. And she gets to be on TV. 😎

Poor TTS has dug his own grave hasn't he? Pintu's gaze as he looks from TTS to the TV screen and back tells all. His illusion has been shattered and he will face his father without any delusions. I am glad this happened in such a drama-free way when I was least expecting it. It is just Pintu and TTS now, circling each other which I find a refreshing change from what we were expecting in a huge, public confrontation involving the whole cast.

Finally, I loved VP's frustrated outburst. We see this as a character trait that is developing. The man just does not have his daughter's patience and he gives in to desperation and physical force. I guess this also showed how the "poor man" is often perceived. We are not shown how they are treated before, but are told that thy are violent and irrational because of their lack of education. Again this scene was a subtle commentary on that misconception that we are often fed. To someone who had no idea of the back story, VP would indeed seem like some sort of hooligan. But I am glad Krishna is able to rise above that and by sheer merit, rather than money, have support of people like the DC who can help her on her way to justice.

Precap: Shaadi cancellation, hm? Sheepish TTS is my favourite, second only to emotionally blackmailing TTS. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm kinda speechless with today's episode when my heart settles down I'll say something in the episode discussion page. I think the CV's know what the audience wants nowπŸ˜†

Yeah and this time she had tears after the phone conversation.

The episode was on fire today.

res
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Krishna's tears meant something to her. I think it meant that she has closed the chapter on the name Pinto in her life and moving on to achieving her goal of becoming BDO for now.

I think Pinto must have heard some words when he took his dad TTS phone when Bhihari called. I think he would have heard words like Krishna , BDO, fail. Now he does not have the full story yet! He walks in on his dad having a furious conversation and he sees the TV and Krishna talking to the Minister. I think he wants to know what the real story is only then only he is going to say something. Unfortunately TTS stopped at the right moment on that phone conversation. I think he is going to say that why all this is happening and why he was not informed that there is some errors in the results.

Or it might be that he has switched off the TV and has started talking about preponing the marriage. Anyways it won't help him much. It's hard to read into precaps much.

The chess match between TTS and his son Pinto will continue until TTS is left out of moves. Right now it is Pinto's turn to make his move in this chess match.

I loved how Krishna gate crashed into the Education Ministers' press conference.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i too am totally numb to pen down anything...my gray matter has frozen😳...but all i can say that it was another nail biting fast paced epiπŸ‘πŸΌ...so much happened and it has just left me in a flabbergasted state😲...hats off to the CVs for churning out such roller coaster ride epis since monday...plus they have left us with a lot of guess work too
did pintu hear the whole convo of bihari?
marriage preponed..will it happen or not?
will the re-evaluation be done in one day?
will there be pardafash os T&B and will those bribe takers be punished??
lets see what's instored for us in the coming two days...mein toh apna dil thaam key baithi hoonπŸ˜ƒ
@samanalyse...yaar your analysis are just too good...crisp n clearπŸ‘
0-SD-0 thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Oh! well!

Nothing much happened on the landmark call that i said yesteday...can i hope it was shoved into semi consciousness ?

But the press-conference and Krishna putting forth her case amidst the conference before the minister happened as I predicted. Hurray!!

Okay guys...more in the evening. πŸ˜ƒ

AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

πŸ˜†

Oh! well!

Nothing much happened on the landmark call that i said yesteday...can i hope it was shoved into semi consciousness ?

But the press-conference and Krishna putting forth her case amidst the conference before the minister happened as I predicted. Hurray!!

Okay guys...more in the evening. πŸ˜ƒ

The phone call made Krishna recall some flashbacks and made her eyes water and tears fell down it.
It showed us that her feelings for Pinto is there but she erased the tears when her dad called to get in the taxi.
She pulled herself together and went ahead. Pinto got too distracted by his mother to consider just what happened.

0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

The phone call made Krishna recall some flashbacks and made her eyes water and tears fell down it.
It showed us that her feelings for Pinto is there but she erased the tears when her dad called to get in the taxi.
She pulled herself together and went ahead. Pinto got too distracted by his mother to consider just what happened.

That's why I said there goes my landmark call down the drain πŸ˜†

The CVs just got me all excited that Pinto would do something, but no..he becomes the mute actor on the stage today roaming between Ganga, phones, Bihari, Tuntun and TV. Kya patak ke maara mere imagination ko??? Shaadi bhi pre-pone !!!! 🀣

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Bhihari should be seriously worried now. I hope he worries so much that he opens his mouth infront of Pinto.
TTS might have reassured him that his son has not heard anything because of what Pinto said because the Band playing he could not hear anything.
But Bhihari's fear might get him in trouble, I feel.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
I think TTS is climbing out of the rut he was about to fall in the precap. He said panditji and it was not the panditji he was talking to before Pinto came into the room.
He just doesn't want Pinto to know that his hand is involved in failing Krishna.
I think the conversation will end there and he will ask Pinto where Babloo is.
He might say he went to Patna to help Krishna's results get reevaluated. TTS might then say all my dreams were false if Krishna passes and he might show some fake approval.

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I think TTS is climbing out of the rut he was about to fall in the precap. He said panditji and it was not the panditji he was talking to before Pinto came into the room.
He just doesn't want Pinto to know that his hand is involved in failing Krishna.
I think the conversation will end there and he will ask Pinto where Babloo is.
He might say he went to Patna to help Krishna's results get reevaluated. TTS might then say all my dreams were false if Krishna passes and he might show some fake approval.

hope what you think is trueπŸ˜ƒ