The showdown is going to be at the wedding

aminadanbellosa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
okay we all no that pinky and pintu wedding is coming up and my guess is that were the truth will be reavaled but i will fell bad for tun tun i know his a bad person but come on people have a lot of respect for him and almost every one he know will be there and am sure krishna will stup hime down and pinky i feel bad this is supposed to be like her fariy tale wedding and apart from not marring pintu she will be stup down i wonder how her fater will help her then

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i also think truth will come out on wedding day
newbb thumbnail
I dont feel bad for pinky at all. She is a spoil brate. She has to face reality at one point in her life. In my opinion person who commites suicide is the sign of weakness. First time in her life she didnt get what she wants. She didnt know how to react on that situation, so she did suicide drama. She is the person who likes attantion all the time. what her family did to Krishna and her family on the day of result was cruel. To become a BDO is krishna's dream. Pinky and her family didnt think twice how Krishna will feel when they announced, she failed the exam. On top of that her dad humiliated his own brother and Krishna front of whole town playing sad music. I wouldnt feel bad for her, when her fairytale wedding will get call off. This is my opinion. I dont want hurt anyones feeling, but this is what i think.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The wedding is off as far as TTS is concerned.😆
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I am damnn sure Wedding gonna be called off n tht2 frm Pintu's side . But How it will be Yeh dekhne waali baat hogi