My heart goes out for Krishna and Vidya

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have absolutely no words for people like Bihari, TTS, Dihati, and Pin-ky. Its like abusing yourself by commenting on their lowly deeds.

But, what I wanted to say was that my heart goes out for Krishna and Vidya. Its heart wrenching to see them getting abused at the hands of a few stupid and corrupt government employees in their struggle to find the truth and get justice. I know Krishna will win in the end.

But, I guess no form of punishment would be ENOUGH for Bihari and TTS in particular.

Some people in this world can't do any good to others. But, then there are those who would go to any extent to do BAD and HORRIBLE things to others. That is UNPARDONABLE in my opinion. Bihari EXEMPLIFIES this second kind.

I think I'll have to think hard enough to come up with a DESERVING punishment for Bihari. Any IDEAS my fellow IF members?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The best punishment for him would be to get ashamed for his actions and repent for it and some event needs to happen to enlighten how wrong he is.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Munh pay kalak mal kay gadhay kay peechay ghasitna chahiye
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

The best punishment for him would be to get ashamed for his actions and repent for it and some event needs to happen to enlighten how wrong he is.

True. No punishment is enough or worth it if the perpetrator is not repentent of his wrong-doing.

And Bihari will be able to repent only if Pinky is hurt enough and blames him for the mess she is in and the wrong notions that she has about herself and refuses to take his help anymore.

Lekin woh din to aane se raha!😔

erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When Krishna becomes a BDO she will stop all these corruption and red tape in the government.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
I hope the system does not eat up Krishna after taking her into the system.I know its out of topic but I want her success to pave way to the Bihari's knowing that bad karma has ramifications in your life.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Mohini19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I hope the system does not eat up Krishna after taking her into the system.I know its out of topic but I want her success to pave way to the Bihari's knowing that bad karma has ramifications in your life.

very well said, Angel. I hope so too. Its high time, BIhari needs some punishment.
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TTS,Bihari. and Dihati should be hanged upside down or beheaded but we are already in the 21st century so let us make them admit their sins on radio, tv, newspapers and make a public apology to Krishna and Vidya and her family.As for Pinky her punishment should be to write 1000 times everyday for 1 year the sentence I will not say bad words against krishna to be submitted to Chanchal.
Mohini19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: erlynda

TTS,Bihari. and Dihati should be hanged upside down or beheaded but we are already in the 21st century so let us make them admit their sins on radio, tv, newspapers and make a public apology to Krishna and Vidya and her family.As for Pinky her punishment should be to write 1000 times everyday for 1 year the sentence I will not say bad words against krishna to be submitted to Chanchal.

Super. Best punishment. i loved it.