Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Rachu

I hope now you understand what I meant by saying this in yesterdays episode discussion thread.

My grandmother used to say what happens on Tuesday will go off the tangent it swayed to the way it started on Tuesday.

In other words if something from the right side is going to happen so it will be and if it is something from the left side that is going to happen so it will be. That is to change the course of events that started on Sunday from last week onward.You will know the result at the end of the week or before that.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Neetz Vey beautifully said dear . yes They both just feel each other n wants each other n wants 2 be wid each other in their time of worries . This is what true love
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

@ Rachu

I hope now you understand what I meant by saying this in yesterdays episode discussion thread.

My grandmother used to say what happens on Tuesday will go off the tangent it swayed to the way it started on Tuesday.

In other words if something from the right side is going to happen so it will be and if it is something from the left side that is going to happen so it will be. That is to change the course of events that started on Sunday from last week onward.You will know the result at the end of the week or before that.πŸ˜ƒ

Yep Anju I got to understand the meaning now. Yep it was great of you to explain me
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Yep Anju I got to understand the meaning now. Yep it was great of you to explain me

please , please call me ahandu from now onwardsπŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
😳😳