OMG Such a SWEET PRECAP But Sad !!!!!

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
awww In precap They showed Krishna calling Pintu frm some STD Booth ,and When Pintu says hello She says " Pintuji.." n Suddenly she realizes tht She called Pintu n She says " I am sorry pintuji , Don't know how and why i called ur Number " and she hangs up leaving Pintu concerned , worried n sad πŸ˜” .awww Both were so sad . Pintu was so worried for krishna when he hears krishna's voice . Sad Piyya reh BG music plays . Can'tt waitt for tomm yaar 😍 . Chalo Yest despite of expecting we didn't got d Phone Convo but tomm We gonna get it . I think this gonna b more effective 2 make both realize their Love πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Moni I knew I knew this topic is coming up. Yep it will be sweet and loving convo and will leave pintu ji very tensed and worried for Krishna Kya pata vo sab kuch chod chad kar Krishna ji ko dhoodne patna nikal jaaye. Dekho humara trimurti ko ikatha hona hi padta hai kaam pura karne ke liye. Krishna ji aur babloo ji to patna mein hi hain ab is phone call ke baad humein pura umeed hai pintu ji bhi patna mein pahunch jaayengeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Wow Moni I knew I knew this topic is coming up. Yep it will be sweet and loving convo and will leave pintu ji very tensed and worried for Krishna Kya pata vo sab kuch chod chad kar Krishna ji ko dhoodne patna nikal jaaye. Dekho humara trimurti ko ikatha hona hi padta hai kaam pura karne ke liye. Krishna ji aur babloo ji to patna mein hi hain ab is phone call ke baad humein pura umeed hai pintu ji bhi patna mein pahunch jaayengeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Rachu OMG yaar tune dekha ? Krishna ka cracked voice mein Pintuji kehna hi Pintu ke liye kaafi tha worried hone ke liye πŸ˜† and Even i am sure tht Sab chod chaad ke Pintuji 200% pahuchne waala hai patna , Shuruhaat toh karhi di usne Bauji ka haath Pehli baar hataake aur unki pehli baar koi baat naa maanke πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Trimurti πŸ˜† Good name yaar . Aur sachii teeno ikaatha hi sab solve karte hai eksaath πŸ˜‰
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Pintu ji is resourceful yeh sahi kahe thi shri. Itna jaldi ghar beithe beithe itna important information nikal lena vo bhi us feild se related na hote huye bhi badi baat hai. This mean he has his full knowledge of everything just carelessness and non seriousness is the reason for not doing anything. Jab kissi cheez ko haath mein lete hain to pura kar ke hi chodte hain pintu ji. I am sure vo madad karke hi rahenge Krishna ji kiπŸ˜‰

Pintu ji is resourceful yeh sahi kahe thi shri. Itna jaldi ghar beithe beithe itna important information nikal lena vo bhi us feild se related na hote huye bhi badi baat hai. This mean he has his full knowledge of everything just carelessness and non seriousness is the reason for not doing anything. Jab kissi cheez ko haath mein lete hain to pura kar ke hi chodte hain pintu ji. I am sure vo madad karke hi rahenge Krishna ji kiπŸ˜‰

I know jaan . U know this is somethng Common in both Pintu and krishna . They both are stuborn when it comes 2 their decision . I mean jo karne ki thaan lete hai usse peeche nahi hatte aur usse karke hi maante hai . Yeah i know Itna jaldi itni badi information ghar baithe baithe nikaal lena is very very commandable n dis shows Pintu's intelligence n smartness whch he showe so many times . Aur krishnaji ke liye toh Unka dimaag chacha chowdhary se bhi jaada jaldi chalta hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya, So Sweet Promo But Sad for Pinky
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She called Pinto and said "Why should I be calling you?" she should really ask that question herself.

Then only she would get her answer.

Krishna please close your eyes and picture the man you would like to talk to right now!

I'm sure you will see Pinto.

That's me asking her that.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Na Rachna.

He is resourceful because he keeps on listening to people. He doesn't do regular things but keeps an eye on people around him. This gives him general info and he starts finding cutting ways.

OMG!! whatever happened today in the show..seems it was serious enough...
I better get some work done in the office before I get into trouble. I should stop posting now ! see you all later..
AngeloScuro thumbnail

That sums up for me what he is all about and I'll support you on this.πŸ˜ƒ
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Moni, offcourse it was a sweet precap. As i said in my post their hearts are connected and when one heart calls, the other comes as if pulled by an invisible string. That is pure and true love.
That is the reason why Krishna who is feeling tormented from inside and out, feeling lost and scared dials Pintu's number without knowing what she is doing. Her fingers work out of their own will as if this was the most natural thing for her to do..to confide in pintu all her worries and her apprehensions. She seeks him to unload her thoughts when the pressure becomes to heavy to carry.When she is feeling her lowest, he is the one she wishes to be with. It is so obvious that the two do share deep bond.