Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Finished watching...

It was a racy episode. How the minutes went by I can't even tell. By the end of it frustration kicks in, a frustration that is going to make Krishna and us restless, go frantic as we knew the hope just drew away by few seconds difference. Here there is no moment of acceptance of the total hopelessness, here is the moment of rebelliousness at the opportunity of deriving hope driving away afar...that is what Krishna face reflected when she complains to her father that she cannot have the chance to meet the minister today...

And if I let my imagination let loose, that is what the precap showed, a last minute frantic call to Pinto in search of desperate help, only to realize how can he help? At that last minute, despair kicks in and Krishna has tears, the first tears since the news that she got failed...(People remind me if I forgot any tears since last wednesday).
And as I continue my imagination, I guess Krishna calls Pinto in desperation because I think she is not yet aware that Babloo has reached Patna and as she last spoke to Pinto who was advising to run after the Ms Department Head, she kind of recalls him as her first point of contact.
Now this call clearly cannot be the romantic discovery call for Krishna, It was a frantic call to a resourceful person who may help her in completing her mission. However, for Pinto this call is the landmark call not only for his relationship with Krishna, it is also a landmark for Pinto the man. Pinto is this helpful guy who never stops from helping anyone. He definitely sensed desperation in Krishna's voice and her predicament. Now Pinto will be in a dilemma as how to honour the SOS call. He will definitely decide something because this guy can live unhappily married to a woman he doesn't like because he thinks of his father's honour, but he won't be able live at all if he failed 1) to help someone who called for help, 2) that someone is Krishna 3) to stand by his own principles. Its definitely a landmark call...

I was hurt at looking Krishna's tears because she seemed to be at her wit's ends...but I do hope that as soon as she realizes that Pinto can't come to help her, she may start applying her mind again and she might remember that the minister has a press conference somewhere and he leaves towards evening for the foreign tour only after the press conference. Hope she finds some resources in the form of DC and Babloo and goes to the press conferences and is able to meet the minister.,,Wish her all the best.
As for the Ms Dept.Head advising Krishna to meet the minister instead of going through the regular course of action, I was happy to see that. Because remember I was saying the normal action will take forever. I kind of saw my dad (Central Govt. Employee) how their cases stagnated in the court for years. And the most interesting one was in the 1990s when all Govt employees won the case of higher DA salary revisions. That took them forever to get the result. 😆
Once posting gets done and people take oath, it becomes difficult because in this case all other candidates who undertake their duties will get equal opportunity against Govt injustice. I only wished the Dept Head gave some recommendation to Krishna in writing, Being not in Govt, I don't know what are the repercussions for such act...my dad would have understood..

Pinto calling Krishna and being perseverant and assertive was commendable. No surprises. He is that kind of man known to us. He was living upto his character. It has its effect on Krishna, we will see more tomorrow.

Babloo left for Patna without informing anyone. Now his mom knows. She is gonna tell Tuntun. Don't know what hungama is in store. Already Tuntun soch vichaar mein pad hi gaye Pinto Singh ko leke.

Babloo did not yet take Tuntun's name in the bribery case. Just like Krishna, Vidya and Ravi kept it hidden from the rest of their family members. While I understand the wisdom in all these people keeping quiet, I am not forgetting the fact that all four of them know in their heart what is Tuntun and how they are stoically going about their life. Why I am saying wisdom ? My lil amount of grey hair on my head tells me about that from experience. No point making living lives a hell-hole by spreading wrong-doings of others of which you have no way of eradication. We just wait for our day to show everyone the truth in a proper manner. Very unlike the sensationalist news channels and journalism of these days 😛
In all of this what are the consequences for us ? Pinto still does not know. We may feel only from that point.

On this note...I guess I can stop here.

Shridevi

P.S:
Vidya falling down the stairs. Showed his physical exhaustion, Very good acting as the father getting old and still trying to help his daughter.
Angel,
in the precap, Krishna was not saying why should I be calling you. She was saying, don't know why I called you. And I loved your point of view on Pinto's predicament as the man who got a call from a woman who sounded being in trouble. Certainly, we needed that male gender validation towards the feelings evoked in a man after receiving such a call. Thank you.
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow shri what an analysis hat's off to you. I just loved the points you put forward official works yep even I wished for recommendation but I guess if she would have done this then the work for krishna, babloo and pintu should have been less.

When you said Krishna called the resourceful guy I remembered your post where you said we save the number of such resourceful person's on top😉 so he has to be on the top list of krishna. Jokes apart but I think that scene was commendable and was defo the landmark call for pintu singh.

Sorry I am going off track again today ganga was angry with babloo that he left to patna when his brother's wedding is on cards. But will be her reaction when she will know not only bhayia but dulhe raja also left to patna because his real dharampatni is in trouble😉. Shaadi jab hogi tab hogi but man se to pintu singh krishna ko kab se patni maan chuka hai aur isiliye ussi ki chinta rehti hai 24 hrs.

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
She called him because he has helped her, he cares about her and instinctively she knows it. She just does not know why and perhaps she is embarassed by her actions. After all, let us not forget a) he is in a far higher social standing than her to even see him as a friend, b) he is the suitor of her cousin, c) her reputation even to be associated with him would be problematic.
There are multiple reasons. When she hangs up and Pinto's face is forlorn, it is in part because he is aware of this distance between the two of them. No matter how much he cares about her or wants to help her, she is afraid to reach out to him. That will probably be his wake-up call to go to Patna and rescue his fair maiden. Our Knight in Shining Armour will ride out there, get her job done and ride back wth the news that Pinky might not be BDO afterall and Krishna's scores will get re-evaluated.
Help me out here, but exactly how is this minister going to help Krisha? Will he speed up an investigation? If so, how?
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila2009

From what I am reading, it looks like Pintu is going to end up in Patna. I wanted to let you know that I had a chance to converse with the writer of the show and he said, be prepared for some big surprises😃😉

thx laila for the compli😳...just trying to make to make ABians have a bit of lighter moments😆😆
@bold...seriously😲...yaar all i want to see is krishna becoming BDO...prishna milan (not necessary marriage) and TBDP being sent to mars😃😃
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AngelDark

That phone call in the Precap is going to play havoc on Pinto's emotions. Men are creatures of action therefore sitting still in one place will be out of the question when his mind and heart convinces him to go to Patna.Before that I foresee some pacing from point A to B asking himself all types of questions.
I feel that he is going to disappear from his home and appear in Patna to find out if Krishna is okay and what happened to her.
That phone call is like a snub to him and will not sit well with him. Time to answer the question "Hum Apke Hain Kaun?

How wonderfull!😃 If that was to happen I would jump out of my chair with happiness and excitement!
Seeing Pintu these days one can make out how miserable he is feeling and how much his heart is longing for Krishna. Can't wait for today's epi!
WhiteNights thumbnail
@Shri, thank you for the info dear. How lame of me to not know🤔

I just wanted to share this with everyone since the show we all love to watch is making us aware of corruption going on at all levels thereby making our country hollow.
A friend who is also my neighbor had shifted to her hometown for some personal reasons. Meanwhile half of her belongings (furniture etc) were left behind in the flat, as at the last moment it was decided that she would come back and resume work again.
In the meanwhile her gas cylinder went missing from the flat thought to be stolen.
It is not that easy to get a government gas connection for people belonging to other states, as in if they have their Ration Card, formal certificates and other details made in their hometowns then it is difficult for them to own a Govt. gas supply connection. I know because i have faced problems. In my friend's case they were even made to pay way higher than what actually is the fee for providing a connection.
Anywhoo, when they went to narrate what had happened to the Gas Agency, they were asked to lodge a formal complaint and only then they would be provided with a new cylinder. At the police station the officer was very rude to them and asked all sorts of irrelevant questions like how much house rent she pays and how much income she draws (which was actually the limit for her). My friend was outraged at these nonsense questions and asked him what her salary has to do with the cylinder issue. The officer then turned extremely rude to them and shouted at them mouthing some obscenities and outright refused to lodge their complaint and give them any written paper.
How pathetic is that
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ All , That was lovely discussions.

@ Shri , Thanks for correcting me with the translation of what Krishna said. It's that sometimes I have trouble with the listening to the Bihari dialect.😃

I was a bit fearful that the honest DC might turn out not honest after all. I am crossing my fingers hoping that he don't be dishonest. I know, but years of watching some shows just does that to your imagination.

Lastly I was worried that Ganga's husband TTS was going to walk on her and find out that he heard the whole conversation with her eldest son, like the last time they had the mini family implosion. But I hope that was the end of that shot and that there is nothing after that. But I think he is going to find out soon, but hope he finds when it's already 2 seconds late,when the re evaluation has irrecoverably turned in favour of Krishna😃

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Angel I feel abhi to re-evaluation ka file register hoga. Reevaluation will take few more day. Pinky ka BDO ka din 10 din baad hai to I feel result will out just before pinky takes her oath. Right now only wedding will be cancelled.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Shridevi: Wonderful analysis of the episode! 👏

I especially loved the motivations you discussed behind Krishna calling Pintu and I completely agree. The girl was at her wits end and she called someone who had several times before, sometimes forcibly, made her dreams materialise when all hope seemed lost, be it in the mains or in her interview where he postponed the announcement of her name. Like you said, he is resourceful and even today, amidst all his own personal problems that she is well aware of, he called her to tell her about the female officer who took her interview and once again ended up being her way closer to her dreams. For one moment, Krishna sees him as a superhero and calls him but somehow as soon as she hears his voice she is snapped back to reality. He is not her personal superhero but the son of her father's erstwhile employer, now her ill-wisher and adversary and her cousin's fiance.

But like you said, the fact that Krishna even thought of Pintu like this, thought to ask him for help for one moment, long enough to take the initiative to pick up the phone, there will be no turning back for Pintu until he does something. Until now, he has been waiting for any semblance of a signal from her and now that he has got it, I can't see him acting any other way.

@Neetz: It is 6/3 Episode Discussion by the way. You have somehow taken us a month back in time. 😆

And thanks for sharing that anecdote. Yeah, people in positions of authority seem to thrive on undermining others, especially the citizen who turns to them for help. There are very few people like Krishna, or the female officer or the DC. I hope the education minister is of that ilk.
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
eeks!🤣 thanks for pointing that out😆 Sammy. I have corrected it now!