Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys,

Relax. The 3 days are not yet over. Until now that first day of the three days is not yet completed.

Remember Krishna is continuing her struggle in the same pink dress, she and her father have not even had food since the day rose. Pinto is still in the green kurta. The same day is going on and I think today by the end of the episode it must have been late afternoon with only one or two hours for the office to close.

Hope CVs also pay attention to nature calls in naturalistic style. Humans get hungry, feel thirsty, need to use restrooms (REST ROOMS in INDIA is a BIG SCARCITY...) At least show the pain inspite of everything, how determined Krishna is. Seems she is almost on a battle-ground as much I am able to ascertain from today's posts.

The duo (Vidya and Krishna) have had no place to rest.. and they are just waiting. Lillah! I am remembering how once our family travelled to a district court and we were waiting the whole day sitting outside for our summons from the judge. It was a long long day...!!!

So we still have 2 days left for the wedding.

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Shridevi: I would agree with you and I did until Ganga told Babloo that his brother's wedding was tomorrow. So I am actually a bit confused as to the time line. I guess the first day was when Bihari fixed the date, we are now in the second day and "tomorrow" (on the show) is when the wedding is. So things are going much faster than we expected, I suppose. But I agree that that doesn't totally make sense. 😆
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@Shridevi: I would agree with you and I did until Ganga told Babloo that his brother's wedding was tomorrow. So I am actually a bit confused as to the time line. I guess the first day was when Bihari fixed the date, we are now in the second day and "tomorrow" (on the show) is when the wedding is. So things are going much faster than we expected, I suppose. But I agree that that doesn't totally make sense. 😆

😆

Remember, how they previously showed the episodic 7 days in one one month time during the mains exam. I am really interested to count the days by watching that first month episodes.

I think Ganga's dialogue was to create the nail-biting pounding in our hearts. But definitely it is not realistic. Anyways will reserve further comments until I watch. 😊

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

😆

Remember, how they previously showed the episodic 7 days in one one month time during the mains exam. I am really interested to count the days by watching that first month episodes.

I think Ganga's dialogue was to create the nail-biting pounding in our hearts. But definitely it is not realistic. Anyways will reserve further comments until I watch. 😊

yea shri...lets hope what you say is true😛
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@ Shri and Sam

Maybe one day will be split into two episodes. Like the one they did for the results episode. One episode to create all suspense the other one to somehow clear it, and create another problem. Like maybe Pinto getting Kidnapped on the way to Patna.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Angel

Wowww Der Beautifully written . I am also sure tht this phone convo gonna play a huge role or shld say as a turning point in Prishna's love story . I wish wht we all r guessing shld come true n We see Pintu going 2 patna .
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love the episode analysis by everyone I don't think there is anything left for me to add
Wow today's episode was mind blowing did I said that I am falling for this little girl day by day. Her confidence, never ending patience is too great.

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Guys,

Relax. The 3 days are not yet over. Until now that first day of the three days is not yet completed.

Remember Krishna is continuing her struggle in the same pink dress, she and her father have not even had food since the day rose. Pinto is still in the green kurta. The same day is going on and I think today by the end of the episode it must have been late afternoon with only one or two hours for the office to close.

Hope CVs also pay attention to nature calls in naturalistic style. Humans get hungry, feel thirsty, need to use restrooms (REST ROOMS in INDIA is a BIG SCARCITY...) At least show the pain inspite of everything, how determined Krishna is. Seems she is almost on a battle-ground as much I am able to ascertain from today's posts.

The duo (Vidya and Krishna) have had no place to rest.. and they are just waiting. Lillah! I am remembering how once our family travelled to a district court and we were waiting the whole day sitting outside for our summons from the judge. It was a long long day...!!!

So we still have 2 days left for the wedding.

Well noted! I was wondering if anyone noted that after the night in the Waiting Room, did Krishna ever freshen up before she made it to the examination center. Her hair was a mess but did she get to brush her teeth etc? Pintu helped wipe her face etc, would have been to give her chance to freshen up with more than a hankie.
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaveri

hello shello ABians🤗

dhasoo analysis guys👍🏼...i can't even get into that much details yaar...neways ufff again another rocking and nail biting epi...yaroon mere toh saare nails jo itne pyaar se grow kare thay..all gone kaput😳...waise lagta hai yeh CVs hum bachon ki jaan leke he rahenge...two days mein yeh haal hai...friday tak kya hoga
okay coming to the epi...finally one bribe ka raaz toh khula...bablooji tussi great ho🤗...and I am happy that now he has taken a more firmer step to go to patna and find out about the result ghotala giving this a top priority than his own bro's wedding...yayyy even DC all out to help😃...now the question is...will they do the needful by themselves or will they meet krishna and together they'll dig out the truth
pintuji ka toh kya kehena...he's truly a sweetheart😳...so worried as well as concerned about krishna...even when his maiya was napofying the wedding kurta on him...he's least bothered as his mind is all diverted towards krishna...plus how he in his own way is trying all possible ways to help krishna...is such a delight to watch...ab yeh to haq hai na future patidev ka😍☺️
obstacles coming on every path of krishna is not surprising but how she is overcoming them is commendable👏...she's indeed is a born fighter...come what may but i will achieve my dream...that seems to have become her fighting motto...what also makes me admire her is that her dream is much more on a higher priority than other things...like pintuji's phone call/s...she not getting distracted a bit😛...now just hoping that she manages to get minister's signature ...how will she get it done will be another interesting twist to watch
lastly the precap...awww yaar just broke my heart...hope pintuji too lands up in patna...it will be sone pe suhaga😉😆
but now the biggest questions are...will krishna be able to get her re-valuation done in 1 day...will the ghotala be revealed by then...will pi-pi get married or will this wedding be called off...there is only 1 day left in hand...so much to happen... man i am just too nervous now

Your posts are awesome to read - they are so well written and witty. I live your creation of new words like "napofying" and your use of emoticons.
Laila2009 thumbnail
From what I am reading, it looks like Pintu is going to end up in Patna. I wanted to let you know that I had a chance to converse with the writer of the show and he said, be prepared for some big surprises😃😉
Edited by Laila2009 - 12 years ago