Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Guyzzz .

Today's episode was really Thrilling n quite a nail bitting Episode. lovedd it soo much . and i am sure This week again gonna be awosome like last 3 weeks . Just lovingg AB more n more . Asusual Krishna was just 2 good yaar . Hats off 2 dis girl for being so strong n for not letting her courage go down even for a sec 👏 . Lovedd how she stands infront of d car tht surely needs lotzz of Gutzz

awww my Pintuji , can he be more sweet then this ?😳 I mean Instead of thinking abt his marrige n his Problems he was thinking abt Krishna and was concerned abt krishna tht wht she would be doing in Patna . I loved his irritated expression when his sherwani was getting chosen , awww so cutee , Hahaa So Pintu slowly started saying NO 2 his father , Liked how He removes his father's hand n clearly says NO 2 him leaving TTS shocked n thinking tht whatzz wrong wid Pintu . haaa Tuntun ji Don't worry Krishnaji ka bhoot Pintuji ke sar se kabhi nahi utrega , I can gurantee u tht 😉 . Liked how Pintu is helping her so much even if he is not wid her but frm heart he was n he will always be there wid krishna .

Precap was so amazing . can't waittt for tomm . haiii Prishna 😍 . They r Magical yaar . Lovedd both pintu's and krishna's expressions
😍
newbb thumbnail
Loved today's episode, but wondering what will happend tomorrow. will Krishna able to meet education minister? who will call off the wedding and how? lots of questions. I just have to be patience, to get my answers.
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I Laugh out Yesterday when the Person was Saying Krishna As Beti yaar,Krishna is a Very Intelligent girl i love her character ,OMGG Not Only You But Even Ma Sis And Them Think Babloo Is Hawt Lol ... Pinky is such a Childish yaar love Your AnAlysis .. thanks ...
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oooh! Today's episode was so interesting and opened so many questions!

Will Krishna be able to meet the minister?
Will the DC and Babloo be able to do something if she doesn't?

And most importantly,

WILL PINTU ABANDON HIS MARRIAGE TO HELP KRISHNA?

This is the first thing I thought when I saw the precap. The concern in his voice when he heard hers on the other line just melted my heart into a puddle of mush! And it made me think that it was going to make him take some serious action! Let's see if my prediction comes true...😍

Ok now on to other highlights of the episode. Again, I love how the contrast between Pinky and Krishna is emphasised in Pintu's mind. While he is constantly wondering what Krishna is up to and trying to find ways to help her, he refuses to care about Pinky's activities even when she forces this information on him. And the way he helped Krishna was so sweet! I love how he didn't give up after the first try but called her again and again to get the information she needed to have across to her. Like Is said yesterday, he is more married to Krishna already than he ever will be to poor Pinky. She would give up and find another pretty, rich boy if she knew what was good for her.

And now, Krishna! What a wonderful concoction this character is. I love how she just went and stood in front of the car, risking even her life for her dreams. It reminded me of when those gundas took her question bank and she chased them into a river to get it back. Her dreams take precedence over her life. And I loved her encounter with the examiner who finally gave her some sound advice, though a little too late. I hope that she goes to the airport, follows the minister, anything to get her word across. We are enjoying this fight for sure but we don't want it evolving into a never ending court case.

Again, TTS' doings are unravelling from both ends. I loved the way they showed Babloo calling VP and not endless hits and misses after the one, very sensible. I hope the four of them can put their heads together and come up with a viable plan of action because Krishna will be the BDO.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Neetz,

Vibhag Adhyaksh would mean Department Head.

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I loved today's episode but on the other hand was really sad that in our countries all these dpartments are so corrupt that they dont have a heart at all. They have stopped understanding the pain and misery of a common man and they only understand the language of money which is really sad. And we all despite knowing all this is not ready to do anything instead have become part of it in accepting all this with whole heartdly that this is how it works so these news and things does not bother us anymore.

AngeloScuro thumbnail
That phone call in the Precap is going to play havoc on Pinto's emotions. Men are creatures of action therefore sitting still in one place will be out of the question when his mind and heart convinces him to go to Patna.Before that I foresee some pacing from point A to B asking himself all types of questions.
I feel that he is going to disappear from his home and appear in Patna to find out if Krishna is okay and what happened to her.
That phone call is like a snub to him and will not sit well with him. Time to answer the question "Hum Apke Hain Kaun?
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Neetz,

Vibhag Adhyaksh would mean Department Head.

as in ...

mujey apni Vibhag Adhyaksh ke pass le!😃

Sorry couldn't help myself.

Krishna should totally ask to be taken to the leader if it is going to be, to have to go, that high up to fight for this injustice.
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hello shello ABians🤗
dhasoo analysis guys👍🏼...i can't even get into that much details yaar...neways ufff again another rocking and nail biting epi...yaroon mere toh saare nails jo itne pyaar se grow kare thay..all gone kaput😳...waise lagta hai yeh CVs hum bachon ki jaan leke he rahenge...two days mein yeh haal hai...friday tak kya hoga
okay coming to the epi...finally one bribe ka raaz toh khula...bablooji tussi great ho🤗...and I am happy that now he has taken a more firmer step to go to patna and find out about the result ghotala giving this a top priority than his own bro's wedding...yayyy even DC all out to help😃...now the question is...will they do the needful by themselves or will they meet krishna and together they'll dig out the truth
pintuji ka toh kya kehena...he's truly a sweetheart😳...so worried as well as concerned about krishna...even when his maiya was napofying the wedding kurta on him...he's least bothered as his mind is all diverted towards krishna...plus how he in his own way is trying all possible ways to help krishna...is such a delight to watch...ab yeh to haq hai na future patidev ka😍☺️
obstacles coming on every path of krishna is not surprising but how she is overcoming them is commendable👏...she's indeed is a born fighter...come what may but i will achieve my dream...that seems to have become her fighting motto...what also makes me admire her is that her dream is much more on a higher priority than other things...like pintuji's phone call/s...she not getting distracted a bit😛...now just hoping that she manages to get minister's signature ...how will she get it done will be another interesting twist to watch
lastly the precap...awww yaar just broke my heart...hope pintuji too lands up in patna...it will be sone pe suhaga😉😆
but now the biggest questions are...will krishna be able to get her re-valuation done in 1 day...will the ghotala be revealed by then...will pi-pi get married or will this wedding be called off...there is only 1 day left in hand...so much to happen... man i am just too nervous now
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

That phone call in the Precap is going to play havoc on Pinto's emotions. Men are creatures of action therefore sitting still in one place will be out of the question when his mind and heart convinces him to go to Patna.Before that I foresee some pacing from point A to B asking himself all types of questions.
I feel that he is going to disappear from his home and appear in Patna to find out if Krishna is okay and what happened to her.
That phone call is like a snub to him and will not sit well with him. Time to answer the question "Hum Apke Hain Kaun?

agree ahandu...i too am feeling the same...at present the attraction, feelings that pintu has for krishna is all bottling up into a big balloon...which just needs a prick to burst and i guess that has been done by krishna's unexpected call...i'm sure he will be into a total turmoil situation...and his restlessness may lead him to patna...now lets see what is instored ahead😳