6/3- Episode discussion thread

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hola AB-ians๐Ÿค—

Episode rating from my side is pretty high๐Ÿ˜Š
The epi took off with abang. I couldn't help but laugh out when that corrupt official called Krishna as 'beti'. Classic case of witnessing someone's tail between his legs after he has barked and barked at the top of his lungs and played haughty and mean to the T. Krishna uttering a "thank you sir' in the end was the cherry on top.

The guy did not realize what had hit him until Krishna left and that was clearly evident by his wiping sweat beads off his forehead.

Okay, first off I have a confession. I found babloo looking hot in today's episode๐Ÿ˜‰ ROFL, maybe it was the way he has been so passionate about athe good cause his character has slowly made a strong hold on me. I know he has always been like that but dunno maybe that Orange striped shirt suited him really well. He also showed some machoism by roughing up dear Ramanand *whistles at that* which added 4 moons (char chand) for me.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Okay enough! I know you guys must be giving me 'the looks' hinting that I have lost it completely.๐Ÿคฃ

Coming back to the err main point, Ramanand ne saara bhaanda phod diya. Wow, the story is moving really fast. No going around in circles just to increase the number of episodes.

Hobestly, I was such a relief that the DCP was an honest man. Half the time I was expecting him to turn tables on Babloo when the two are left alone. Thank Goodness that did not happen. And kudos to him for accompanying Babloo along.

Meanwhile at the TBD front:

Pinky was as usual at her bratty best and D& B trying to please her in the best way possible. I am more than sure that if ever Pinky was to demand jewellery or clothes made out of B&D's skin, they would gratefully oblige. Sincerely B & D are the jeeta jaagta example of how not to bring up your children.

TTS had nothing important or mandatory to do today other than trying to cheer or coax Pintu into accompanying bratty Pinky, which Pintu refused outright!! *yipeee*

Okay, I need to ask Pintuji something with reference to what he said and I quote:. Humko aurton waala saaman khareedna pasand nahi hai. Umm Pintuji sacchi mucchi? Are you ekdum pakka se sure, ekdum confident wala. Just replace Pinky with Krishna in your mind and then if someone had asked you to accompany her on a 'Women's shopping' would you still repeat the same? Ehh? ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

Pintu called Krishna, how sweet! But she cuts the phone. More important issues in her mind at the given moment. Truly shows nothing and no one is more important to her than her dream. I loved it how Pintu helped her in a small but significant way by boosting her morale when he told her the Lady who she was wishing to meet was the same Vibhaag Adhyaksh (sorry I don't know how to convert this title into English). If anything it managed to quicken Krishna's steps into a run with a more determined will.

Woah! She stood infront of the moving car. She was right about it being a matter of life and death for her. It indeed is and she has proved it by not thinking of what could have happened.

Problems do not end for Krishna as she is directed yet again to The Education Minister's office with the info that the Minister is about to leave for the foreign tour. Destination is still far off for her. As expected she met with yet another road block as soon as she reached the EM's office. So at the end of the episode we still did not get to exult at Krishna's Victory. Just a day left for Pintu-Pinky's wedding, can it get any more of a close call than that?? I am pretty sure by this weekend we are going to witness high drama with all the slips and catches with a nail biting end! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

Precap: Awww Prishna. My heart started beating faster and I got the funny feeling in my tummy. Prishna are really adorable!๐Ÿ˜ Dil ne dil ko pukara'..

Edited by ConnectTheDots. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This episode reminded me of my office days. My boss would give a project to finish and when I go to get approval he would ask minor changes and ask me to come back within one hour because he would be going abroad in the later part of the day.
Krishna should go to the airport and ask to meet the airport manager to get to the minister asking that it is an urgent matter.
The precap left me wondering why she called Pinto and said "Why should I be calling you?" she should really ask that question herself.
This episode really left me on the edge of the seat what with Vidhyapathi falling the steps and Babloo not seeing her and Krishna cutting off Pinto's call and everything going haywire.
Any lesser person would have given up now and I commend her for her courage and gumption. I mean Krishna is Krishna!
WhiteNights thumbnail
Post Updated! Do chip in with your invaluable comments :) Happy discussing!! :D
AngeloScuro thumbnail
The lady's name is Geeta Tyagi๐Ÿ˜† and I love how Krishna got in front of the car. It was like either I do this or die trying to do this.

I'm sure Pinto would accompany her to a shopping spree. It needs to be the correct woman for a man to be motivated to go shopping with themโ˜บ๏ธ
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was out so I missed the episode today. I will watch it online and get back to you!

It sounds wonderful!

And Angel, thanks once again for that wonderful congratulatory post! ๐Ÿค—

You fellow ABians are wonderful! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
~Simz~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys, Today's episode was quite good. I like the fact (as you mentioned) that nothing was more important than Krishna's dream even if the phone call from Pintoo (I would definetly take the phone call if he would call me...but that's a different matter๐Ÿ˜†). Loved how Babloo made the guy spill the beans...that was smart.
It would have been icing on the cake if Babloo had called Vidyapathi beforehand to let him know that they he is on the way with the DC and to wait for him. That way he wouldn't miss each other.
Tommorrow's episode should be interesting.
WhiteNights thumbnail
@Angel, LOL, I am 1000% sure Pintu wouldnt have given such an excuse, hell he wouldnt have bothered with any excuses at all had it been Krishna instead of Pinky. You never know he might even be more than willing to carry all her shopping bags๐Ÿ˜†
I so wish, that sometime later on in the show they show some such light-hearted moments between Prishna. The show has a very serious undertone to it, and it wouldnt hurt if we get our share of laughs and cheerful moments :D
and oh, i wasnt asking her name Angel, i said i do not know what is VIbhaag Adhyaksh called in English.๐Ÿ˜ณ
WhiteNights thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Simz~

Hi guys, Today's episode was quite good. I like the fact (as you mentioned) that nothing was more important than Krishna's dream even if the phone call from Pintoo (I would definetly take the phone call if he would call me...but that's a different matter๐Ÿ˜†). Loved how Babloo made the guy spill the beans...that was smart.

It would have been icing on the cake if Babloo had called Vidyapathi beforehand to let him know that they he is on the way with the DC and to wait for him. That way he wouldn't miss each other.
Tommorrow's episode should be interesting.

@Bold. That would have been the most sensible thing to do, but then how would we get a nail biting finish that we are expecting in the coming epis?๐Ÿ˜†
Maybe Babloo was himself in too much of tension and forgot to call VP or maybe creatives chose to conveniently ignore that point.๐Ÿ˜›
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

I was out so I missed the episode today. I will watch it online and get back to you!

It sounds wonderful!

And Angel, thanks once again for that wonderful congratulatory post! ๐Ÿค—

You fellow ABians are wonderful! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Mension Noch๐Ÿ˜†

~Simz~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

@Bold. That would have been the most sensible thing to do, but then how would we get a nail biting finish that we are expecting in the coming epis?๐Ÿ˜†
Maybe Babloo was himself in too much of tension and forgot to call VP or maybe creatives chose to conveniently ignore that point.๐Ÿ˜›

Yes, you are right about that. I have actually started nail-biting since i finished watching the show...just thinking what will happen tomorrow.