Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AngelDark

@ Rachu

There is a tiny percentage that he could get kidnapped by TTS enemies, more time for Krishna to carry her work out. TTS will go mad trying to find his beta and in his anger he might disagree with Bihari.πŸ˜ƒ

My grandmother used to say what happens on Tuesday will go off the tangent it swayed to the way it started on Tuesday. ( I hope you understand what that is all about)

So lets see what today transpires about to be, in the episode.

Can you explain this phrase actually I seriously couldn't get it

Haha TTS enemies will kidnap Pintu singh and TTS will blame VP and krishna for pintu's kidnap then what about pintunians what will they do
πŸ˜‰
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Rachu
My grandmother used to say what happens on Tuesday will go off the tangent it swayed to the way it started on Tuesday.

Let's see if I can make this simple.

Let's see on Tuesday a surprising event occurs to change the course of action you took the last week.
The event changed you so much that you cannot back track anymore so you have to go with the decision you made on Tuesday.

( it's a literal translation. and there are not so many words spoken when you say it in the original language)
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Can you explain this phrase actually I seriously couldn't get it

Haha TTS enemies will kidnap Pintu singh and TTS will blame VP and krishna for pintu's kidnap then what about pintunians what will they do
πŸ˜‰

Let him blame them. But we the viewers know that they are innocent. But more drama will ensue again that way tooπŸ˜†

But as Kinshuk said in his interview "There is an opposite and equal reaction to an action."
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sab milkar Pintu flavour ka kufli, ice cream khaaliya, vo bhi mere bagair, not fair! 😑

Seriously though your conversation was hilarious! πŸ˜† When I woke up in the morning and checked the thread I was like 😲 seeing the number of pages you all had crossed. And then I got to know WHY you crossed that many pages and that made me 🀣

As for this wedding, I surely want it to be stopped and by Pintu himself when he understands the jaal that TTS has phasao-fied him in. I want this boy to stand up for himself and be the man that we have caught so few glimpses of, but that is hiding behind all this fear and caution, waiting to emerge, ROARING. 😍 And he will, the moment he realises that his father has gone out of his way to make Krishna fail, he will. The one thing more important to Pintu than TTS' false honour is Krishna's success and he will fight for it, or rather he already is, but publically.

HOWEVER I am not at all for this 30-day exchange offer where he marries Krishna instead. What I want is for his marriage from Pinky to be broken for the time being because the Pinky's results turn out to have been false. BUT Bihari and TTS are not done and try to get her results also re-evaluated because everyone wants to be cool like Krishna.

In the mean time, of course Krishna's real results come out and everybody is super happy. They have a puja at their house which all of the Singhs attend. Pintu congratulates Krishna as she glows in one of her gorgeous handloom sarees. 😳 Then Krishna broaches the awkward subject and asks, now that you are free from the marriage you didn't want, what are you going to do? Pintu makes some flippant, flirty remark and Krishna GLARES. πŸ˜† And Pintu grins and tells her he is going into the family business because even though his father disappointed him, he is passionate about the family's izzat and naam being roshan. Krishna approves and tells him she will see him in her office, when he comes for proposal approval. πŸ˜‰

Thus begin the crackling BDO vs. Thekedaar confrontations with lots of banter, arguments about issues and growing friendship to substantiate the attraction they already feel.

I want Krishna to live in that bungalow with her family! And I want Chanchal to get that room with the big window. It is Krishna's family that has been with her through everything and for them that she worked so I would be disappointed if they didn't get to share in her success!
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@ Sam

I too want Chanchal to have her own room, I mean in the BDO house. Those are the same things I want for Pinto and Krishna.
Let me take it one step further, if they decide to get married let Pinto come and live with Krishna's family in their BDO house. They totally deserve to relocate away from the Bihari family.πŸ˜†
That way it will teach TTS a lesson too.

PS: You should totally replace the script writer of this show☺️
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Angel: I totally agree that Pintoo should live in the BDO bungalow with Krishna. Maybe that is what they will do if eventually they marry against TTS' wishes and he refuses to accept her as his bahu. Why should Krishna waste a gorgeous bungalow to go live in that tacky, yellow house where she will be tortured? No siree. It could actually be interesting if Pintu doesn't mind the arrangement but TTS gets his friends to make comments about his mardaangi and he can feel insecure, and then Krishna can make him feel like a man again and tell him that his security and support is the real definitio of mardaangi.

Aw thanks! There are actually many script writers whom I would love to replace but AB's isn't one of them! I could never do the Afsar parts as convincingly and that is really the important side of things, not the romance, which any old couch critic can do. From the script so far though, I have faith that they will do a good job with that too! I just hope no Pintu-Krishna marriage just yet.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2833721

Guys that link is to congratulate our SamanalyseπŸ˜†

Check it out.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Shri

Oye main Prishna ke baare mein Shuru ho jaati hun ? ITNA BADA ILZAAM 🀣 Aur Jo tu har weekend mein mujhe Apni Imaginations batati hai jo hum weekdays mein Show mein dekhte hai , Uska kya ? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† . And Woh Sam Woh toh Prishna ke Bachcho tak pahuch gayi thi , Uska kya ? So Mujpe aise Galat shalat Ilzaam mat daal samjhi ? I am not alone Culprit πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Shri

Oye main Prishna ke baare mein Shuru ho jaati hun ? ITNA BADA ILZAAM 🀣 Aur Jo tu har weekend mein mujhe Apni Imaginations batati hai jo hum weekdays mein Show mein dekhte hai , Uska kya ? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† . And Woh Sam Woh toh Prishna ke Bachcho tak pahuch gayi thi , Uska kya ? So Mujpe aise Galat shalat Ilzaam mat daal samjhi ? I am not alone Culprit πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Moni

πŸ€—

Agreed we are all culprits but you have to agree that Pintu jaap tum shuru kar deti ho and we all get pulled into Prishna Jaap 🀣
aur mere weekend vichaar ...Kya karoon sangat ka asar hai πŸ˜‰ dimaag doud jaata hai.. πŸ˜†

Hope it keeps on running like this. I cannot believe my own thoughts! it never happened like this before. Seems the story has touched my heart so much that apne aap hee khayal aa jata hai.

Love you for your bubbliness and your over-flowing zeal for Kingshuk and Pinto. Not that I wanted to be part of it earlier, but ab mujhe aadat ho gayee tumhari jaap ki. ☺️ Don't bash me now. πŸ˜†

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2