Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Lovely episode.

Sam, Angel, Rachna and Kaveri said it all. Nothing more to add.

Bas aise hi lage rahen sab...story writers, dialogue writers.

I am loving the HINDI like anything. That day when Krishna reads out her application, I liked it so much.

👏 for the episode, for the creatives, for our IF posters and for the show itself. True 20 minutes was not enough today.

And about future story...I am very clear. Kya pata show ke jasoos yahan oe mandara rahen ho, to sunadu zara dil ki baat. Bahut zyaada hi 3 din ka zikr ho raha hai.

1)Pinto's marriage should break even before he gets marries.
2) Krishna should become BDO as the daughter of Vidyapati Raj.
3) Pinto and Krishna can get involved later in different societal capacities.

I had to quote this because those three points sum it all up for how I feel the story should proceed. And I totally agree that the story is more beautiful that way. In reality people do listen to their heart after sometime when they are pressured to much. There is a saying what you think becomes you. So pretty soon Pinto is going to blurt out whats in his heart, unwittingly.😃
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Hey Kaveri I am rachna

Aur destiny kaise badlega is best Logical elaboration aapko Sam, Shri, angel de sakenge. Romantic elaboration sandid sabse accha degi. Vase sam, shri aur angel bhi de sakte hai abhi tak unhone romantic elaboration diya nahi vo abhi tak logic and realistic stuff hi dete hain😉

I think there is method to romance. Therefore there is logic to it😆

About the destiny thing for him it already started changing the minute he looked into Krishna's eyes and started thinking of her 24/7. The thing is if you want to change yourself it starts with one thought and one action and the rest will follow. Here is the quote for that.

"Be the change you want to see in the world."

Mahatma Gandhi
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I think there is method to romance. Therefore there is logic to it😆

Haha Angel truly said so what is your prediction about tomorrow or week ahead.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@Prishna_DBPS

Ayyo Amma! Again it happened. Please read one post above what you wrote. while I think what might happen next week😆
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Everybody is kind of exhausted thinking on how to break Pinto's marriage.
The thing is lets think what if the marriage breaks?
What would be the most likely thing that is going to happen?
Would Krishna agree to marry him?
Babloo has come to know what TTS wants, would he interfere if Krishna and Pinto want to marry?
Is there any inkling that Krishna has feelings for him?

All these questions need to be answered in the coming two weeks and I agree with Shri that they should meet under different social events to fully form their feelings for each other.
Angel beautifully written but why you edit your post every minute😉
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Angel beautifully written but why you edit your post every minute😉

Coz I write in haste and then think back what I should have said. Real life I do this too. We sometimes land in situations where we do actions in haste and then remember, I should have said it better this way or done it this way , it would have been effective.😃

Someday Pinto is going to feel this way. It already feels that way to Pinto. He does not know how to rewrite what he said and done to get married to Pinky. In his anger and haste like once Sam said he said yes. Now he is regretting he ever said yes.

This time I want change what I wrote😆
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@ Moni Shri and Rachna and Kaveri

I'm like laughing like anything with your crazy hindhi antics few pages back and I love it🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Everybody is kind of exhausted thinking on how to break Pinto's marriage.
The thing is lets think what if the marriage breaks?
What would be the most likely thing that is going to happen?
Would Krishna agree to marry him?
Babloo has come to know what TTS wants, would he interfere if Krishna and Pinto want to marry?
Is there any inkling that Krishna has feelings for him?

All these questions need to be answered in the coming two weeks and I agree with Shri that they should meet under different social events to fully form their feelings for each other.

Even I agree with Shri and want some more eye contacts and eye talking between 2 without any word.

Haha angel we are so glad we could make you laugh today😉 so what is ur suggestion regarding it
😉
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@ Rachu

There is a tiny percentage that he could get kidnapped by TTS enemies, more time for Krishna to carry her work out. TTS will go mad trying to find his beta and in his anger he might disagree with Bihari.😃

My grandmother used to say what happens on Tuesday will go off the tangent it swayed to the way it started on Tuesday. ( I hope you understand what that is all about)

So lets see what today transpires about to be, in the episode.