Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Hey Guys,

As I am reading some posts..

Don't know if you ever watched IPS Kalyani Singh of Udaan fame on Doordarshan. That show was telecast on Doordarshan in 1989 -91. It initially faced problems broadcast wise running into political problems but later was aired. It was THE BEST on women empowerment, dreams and Kalyani's honest story into that Govt position was awe-inspiring to many girls like me.

So what I wanted to say is that Krishna Raj's story is also like Kalyani Singh's story in their efforts, traversing through the system. But definitely I will not compare either of them with each other. These two characters are so lovely. While I watched Kalyani when I was in teens, who inspired me to go for my dreams, now as I watch Krishna Raj when I am quite old with my all dreams done with and am thinking of other soul-enriching activities, I love this girl with her beauty, calm, gentleness who flares up when she sees injustice. Earlier I wrote about her how I see the Trinity of Goddesses in her..my allusion to Parvati, Saraswati and Lakshmi...this interplay in her character is what I love to watch.
btw..have to say all women have a bit of the trinity in us. 😊

Shri udaan online available hai kya maine iske baare maine iske baare mein bahut kuch suna hai I really want to see it.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Shri

Udaan ..Hmm r u talking abt d show of air force pilot where pallavi joshi played d female lead as air force pilot ? I m not sure wheather it ws abt air force or navy 😕
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rachna,

on youtube, you can only see scenes from old timers who had captured then in their VCRs...tab kahaan DVD tha! invent hi nahi hua 😆
so no online videos. I was always on watch out when its DVDs will be out...finally Reliance brough it out just last year.

Moni,
No its not the Pallavi Joshi story...that was nothing before Kavita Choudhary's Udaan. The only other contending female to Kalyani Singh was Rajani (earlier one to Kalyani) played by Priya Tendulkar. She was a mere house-wife who wouldn't settle anything for less or unfair.

Here's link for udaan..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Udaan_(TV_series)
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Rachna,

on youtube, you can only see scenes from old timers who had captured then in their VCRs...tab kahaan DVD tha! invent hi nahi hua 😆
so no online videos. I was always on watch out when its DVDs will be out...finally Reliance brough it out just last year.

Moni,
No its not the Pallavi Joshi story...that was nothing before Kavita Choudhary's Udaan. The only other contending female to Kalyani Singh was Rajani (earlier one to Kalyani) played by Priya Tendulkar. She was a mere house-wife who wouldn't settle anything for less or fair.

Here's link for udaan..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Udaan_(TV_series)

you got me nostalgic shri...udan was a fab serial...and what an awesome chemistry b/n kavita and shekhar kapoor😳...even rajani was a great serial😛
Juneli thumbnail
@all...awesome analysis👍🏼...more or less everyone summed up for me...so i'll just go in brief... i must say it was totally a wow epi👏...seriously did not expect that...krishna again stole the show👍🏼...with so much calmness and patience the way she dealt the matter...hats off to her👏...i guess this coolmindness and patience will help her in future to deal with much more tough obstacles😛...loved sargam and babloo's scene...sargam is a true support pillar to her hubby👍🏼...pintuji ka toh kya kehena😍...seems this marriage thingy is still pissing him off ...infact he has no reaction left towards it...and to top it all pinkyji adding spices to his irritation😆...haiii how sweet of him... trying to help krishna...agree his way is not rite par ki farak parta hai...all is fair in lobh n war😍...yayyy so excited about the precap...hope this will be the first step of unfolding TTS's kartoot...keeping fingers crossed😈...i think the 3 days saga will end only towards friday...but I'm really looking fwd to the upcoming epis😛
folks i still can't get over babloo's dialogue...nautanki parivaar or unki nautanki beti🤣 🤣🤣...so true😆😆
Edited by kaveri - 12 years ago
🤣

Originally posted by: kaveri

@all...awesome analysis👍🏼...more or less everyone summed up for me...so i'll just go in brief... i must say it was totally a wow epi👏...seriously did not expect that...krishna again stole the show👍🏼...with so much calmness and patience the way she dealt the matter...hats off to her👏...i guess this coolmindness and patience will help her in future to deal with much more tough obstacles😛...loved sargam and babloo's scene...sargam is a true support pillar to her hubby👍🏼...pintuji ka toh kya kehena😍...seems this marriage thingy is still pissing him off ...infact he has no reaction left towards it...and to top it all pinkyji adding spices to his irritation😆...haiii how sweet of him... trying to help krishna...agree his way is not rite par ki farak parta hai...all is fair in lobh n war😍...yayyy so excited about the precap...hope this will be the first step of unfolding TTS's kartoot...keeping fingers crossed😈...i think the 3 days saga will end only towards friday...but I'm really looking fwd to the upcoming epis😛

folks i still can't get over babloo's dialogue...nautanki parivaar or unki nautanki beti🤣 🤣🤣...so true😆😆

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Haha to Babloo ji: Agar apne pyaare bhai ko us nautanki parivaar ki nautanki beti se bachana hai to apne hi bhai ko kidnaap kar lo😉 🤣 🤣🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
Juneli thumbnail
@prishna_DBPS...idea bura nahin hai mere dost😉...chalo hum he help kardetey hai bablooji ka...to kidnap pintuj😆...phir uske baad pintuians mein jung chirgayee toh😳🤣🤣
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

@prishna_DBPS...idea bura nahin hai mere dost😉...chalo hum he help kardetey hai bablooji ka...to kidnap pintuj😆...phir uske baad pintuians mein jung chirgayee toh😳🤣🤣

Oyee Mujhe Kidnap karne waale ho , Mujhe plan zaroor bata dena warna hum gadbad kar de sakte hai naa 🤣🤣 . Aur Pintunians mein toh Day1 se jung chidi hui hai , Kise milega Pintu sing So Not a big Deal 😆😉 . BTW Awosome Analysis n Babloo's dalogue cracked me 2 😆 .But Sachii Pintu is 2 cutee n sweet naa , Insstead of thinking abt his prob he is thinking abt Krishna n her problems n trying 2 solve it , way kuch bhi ho But He tried his best 2 do tht . this itself shows his love for his Krishna 😳 . Today I lovedd his irritated look whch was replaced by sad and guilty face frm few days but now again it got back 😉

Agar aap kidnap karne gaye pintu ji ko to krishna ji kaun hai sab log eh bhi bhool jayenge aur bechare pintu ji ka haalat aasman se gire aur khajoor mein atke huye jaisa ho jaayega 😉

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Oyee Mujhe Kidnap karne waale ho , Mujhe plan zaroor bata dena warna hum gadbad kar de sakte hai naa 🤣🤣 . Aur Pintunians mein toh Day1 se jung chidi hui hai , Kise milega Pintu sing So Not a big Deal 😆😉 . BTW Awosome Analysis n Babloo's dalogue cracked me 2 😆 .But Sachii Pintu is 2 cutee n sweet naa , Insstead of thinking abt his prob he is thinking abt Krishna n her problems n trying 2 solve it , way kuch bhi ho But He tried his best 2 do tht . this itself shows his love for his Krishna 😳 . Today I lovedd his irritated look whch was replaced by sad and guilty face frm few days but now again it got back 😉

Moni apna destiny to kabool kar chuka hai to us baare mein sochne ko ab kuch baccha nahi. Par krishna ji ka destiny vo sudharna chahta hai isliye vo help kar raha hai. Yeh aur baat hai yeh help un dono ka destiny badal sakta hai😉