Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

@ Sam

It has been long stolen by Krishna and cannot be retrieved back ---- Pinto's heart.

Love your future scenario descriptions.

@ All

Krishna stepped out of her home and stepped out of her comfort zone and she is going to go places I feel. I am still remembering the Sadhu baba episode and what he said.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@Moni: I know! Even I loved how Pintoo was irritated by Sargam telling him to try his shoes on as it was tearing him away from his mission of solving Krishna's problem. Being so invested in her future and doing so much to try and help her, Pintu is more married to Krishna already, than he ever will be to Pinky, rasmo-rivaaj notwithstanding. Babloo said it that day! Relationships are formed from the heart and we all know where Pintu's is!

@Angel: I know, right! Every time I think about Krihsna and Pintu married, it it makes me smile. 😃 I can just imagine them in cute scenarios, like waiting at the post office where Pintoo will do his gundagiri and get them to the front of the line and Krishna will just GLARE at him and stay in the back, where he will join her after giving a sheepish grin. 😆

And then when they have kids! Oh god! 🤣

I can just imagine the kid coming home and saying he got in a fight at school and Krishna immediately being angry and starting a lecture about using words and telling the teacher, and Pintu simultaneously being so proud that he could burst! 😆

OMG OMG Sam CONTROL 😲 , Abhi toh shaadi bhi nahi hui n u already imagined abt Kid 🤣🤣 . But Whtever u r imagination I wish it comes true becozz i would lovee lovee lovee 2 see this . it would b d cutest thng whch we would hav ever seen in any couple .I 2 can imagine very well 🤣
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
@Rachu

Wow rachu very true . I too love Sargam . She is just superb as DIL , Wife n Bhabhi . Lovedd how 2dy she heared Babloo . Pintu ke saath toh everytime she is just 2 good . Always lovee these two 2gther . Always loved their scenes n Even 2dy they both in just a small scene rockedd. Wish 2 see more n more scenes b/w them .
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Rachna: I like to think Ganga chose Sargam and got TTS to agree somehow. 😳

And I totally agree with your post. Sargam is the perfect bahu for this family where she needs to maintain a completely different relationship with each member. I loved the scene a while back where she put her hand on Babloo's shoulder to stop him from continuing a confrontation with TTS. She is a very tactful but strong woman. She also does for Pintu what Ganga refuses to do because she is too scared of TTS. When nobody else was commenting, she made him see the difference between Pinky who he was marrying and Krishna with whom he was angry. Babloo and Ganga were both waiting for Pintoo to say something but she didn't. And finally, she knows all about Pintu and Krishna and their relationship but she listens to Babloo silently about their respective problems.

She really is a very tactful, loyal and loving woman and I always love seeing scenes of her and Babloo. They are a wonderful, positive and calming influence on the uthar chadav of the rest of the show.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree with both of you sam and moni. We will really like to see more of their scenes. Babloo is hot headed guy he needed sargam varna babloo bahut pehle ghar chod deta. Having sargam in his life who acts as coolant mostly after his hot outburst with TTS he must feel relieved and at peace.
On the other hand, Today krishna stole the episode she was literally commendable today. The way she handled all the of oficers with patience and authority was must watch episode. The show is really commendable and writers are making this more lovable by the way they treat their main subject matter. I wish this trp concept doesn't come between it's uniquess and spoil the essence of show.

She is a female lead I really adore because she is the person who not only talks about her duties but also about her rights. I love this strenght in her and wish she will be more bold with time. She is not ready to bow down in front of wrong done to her but is ready to fight for justice.
@Rachu

I know rachu , Krishna was so commandable 2dy . n I am lovingg how Ct's r showing her character . I m so glad 2 see a Female lead who doesn't cry but search for d soultion of d Problem. I 2 hope this TRP thng doesn't sopil d essense of AB . I am loving AB veryvery much . Each n every Character is just Wowww n so as d whole cast n stars . AB Rockzzz 👍🏼
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: newbb

I like today's episode. I am very impressed that now indian daily soap's are making soaps, which educates people in india about their rights. One way i am disappointed as well. Whenever I look at trp chart, show like AB is not on top 10.

Welcome to the forum and please do participate more. Glad that you like the show.😃

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Welcome to the forum and please do participate more. Glad that you like the show.😃

Welcome to the forum and waiting for your participation
@newbb

Welcome to AB forum , Hope 2 see u more participating in d forum n yes AB is the Best Show currently . Lovingg AB more n more n Prishna 😳
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Hey Guys,

As I am reading some posts..

Don't know if you ever watched IPS Kalyani Singh of Udaan fame on Doordarshan. That show was telecast on Doordarshan in 1989 -91. It initially faced problems broadcast wise running into political problems but later was aired. It was THE BEST on women empowerment, dreams and Kalyani's honest story into that Govt position was awe-inspiring to many girls like me.

So what I wanted to say is that Krishna Raj's story is also like Kalyani Singh's story in their efforts, traversing through the system. But definitely I will not compare either of them with each other. These two characters are so lovely. While I watched Kalyani when I was in teens, who inspired me to go for my dreams, now as I watch Krishna Raj when I am quite old with my all dreams done with and am thinking of other soul-enriching activities, I love this girl with her beauty, calm, gentleness who flares up when she sees injustice. Earlier I wrote about her how I see the Trinity of Goddesses in her..my allusion to Parvati, Saraswati and Lakshmi...this interplay in her character is what I love to watch.
btw..have to say all women have a bit of the trinity in us. 😊