5/3 Episode Discussion

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
WOW! and WOW! and really, WOW! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Today's episode really deserves a huge round of applause and the only negative thing about it is that it could only be 20 mins long. I cannot tell you how much I am DYING to see tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that! Am I gushing? Well, tough. You will just have to deal with that as the after effects of today's episode leave me no other option.

What is this magical show? I want to fall at the feet of whoever is writing it because they really have the guts to go all out and it is so well researched. I can safely say that I have never seen another Indian soap that has been so substantial in its specific subject matter. What they show here is by no means just general knowledge and I couldn't be happier that I am watching this show as it happens.

Now I feel like I have to put a kaala teeka on it after praising it so much so that it doesn't pass into te hands of some inept writer. PLEASE let that not happen!

Ok onto the actual episode. Of course anything that begins with Babloo and Sargam in one frame cannot go badly. They are so cute, even in the limited time they are shown and I loved how openly and uninhibitedly Babloo expressed his pressing worries to Sargam. His anger and frustration, and her silent sympathy was wonderfully done.

This is honestly the first time in my extensive TV and movie watching career that I have FALLEN in LOVE with the female lead. She is so calm and yet so powerful. She barely ever cries and my is she ever passionate about this country and its law. I hope this show inspires thousands of real life Krishna Rajs because do we ever need them!

I loved her never say die attitude and her insistence on her rights and the fact that they didn't show this at all unrealistically. The problems that Krishna faced are very much the real problems of the country at this time but she is not settling for this. She is demanding her rights from the nation and holding the government responsible, making sure that the country and its government live up to the name democracy. And the purely official ways through which she dealt with the officers was priceless. No more emotional begging as she did with the guy at the DC's office. This is a brand new, unstoppable Krishna who bows before no one!

I clapped and cheered (no, literally) when she asked that guy to write his statement on paper and I laughed out loud in triumph when she walked into the meeting and threatened to get the guy arrested.

On the one hand we have this Krishna who bows before nobody and does nothing in secret and on the other we have our poor Pintooji who seems to be constantly bowing before the orders of either his father or his brother. And even now we see him going through with this marriage that he is completely against for his father's honour, where Krishna demands her father take her to Patna despite the fact that it is out of his way. This Krishna no longer sees her dreams as a burden, she has seen past the false honour and she will fight for what she deserves, knowing now that it will bring joy to those she loves in the long run, more than if she gave up.

However, Pintoo still thinks following his own heart is selfish and is yet to claim his own future. However it was bittersweet to see how he is fighting for Krishna's, in secret and through unlawful means. I would love if Pintoo's chela reaches the place to bribe, only to find out that the work has already been done, and reports this to Pintoo who glows with pride and becomes inspired to seize his own destiny as well!

But I can see this whole attitude discrepancy as an interesting point of friction between Pintoo and Krishna later. He will argue that the ends justify the means and she will insist that the means be equally faultless. I guess each of them will win a few battles their and compromise a little for the other, learning to co-exist. As much as I appreciate Krishna, she is not always going to be able to deal with things like this with the law only, especially being a woman (I hate to say this but in a sleazy male-dominated profession, there are going to be people who play underhandedly on that) and she will need someone like Pintu at some point and I hope he will be there. Similarly, Pintoo needs to learn that sometimes instead of taking the easy way out through money and physical force, you have to patiently stand for what, even if you alienate people and even if it causes conflict.

Finally, it looks like all of TTS' threads are unravelling from multiple directions! Here Krishna is getting her re-evaluation and from the other side, Babloo has found out about the DC office saazish. So it is only a matter of time before he is forced to face his own demons and what his ladla beta Pintoo will think, and more importantly do, is what we are all waiting for.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

My prediction somehow that Vidhyapathi's boss was going to call him and ask him about where he was, came true. To me it was important to show that yes he has a job and it demands his attention too.πŸ˜ƒ

The game is not over until Pinto says so and he who laughs last laughs the loudest and all that.

I love how Pinto was working to help Krishna get this complaint get lodged fast.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I loved that Babloo found from his father's arrogance that something is fishy going and he has started his investigation.πŸ‘

And finally I loved how Krishna knows the law by heart, looks like she has memorized the whole law book and not even that "sarkari person" knows all the laws.😍

Oh one more thing I loved how everybody is after Pinto trying to suit him up from head to toe for his marriage.

The two brothers are not working together this time but, they each are trying their own methods and let's see which method works out in the end.πŸ‘πŸΌ

The way through ends justifies the means method or by rule of ethics method.

Today's episode was really entertaining.πŸ‘

Ps: At one point I was thinking she was going to start crying , tears were there but she did not.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Very good analysis Sam . loved it . yes I loved 2dy;s episode . krishna was very very confident n I seriously lovee how she don't cry like other female leads n always fights . I love her dis Never say Die Attitude. I loved Pintu's effort 2dy , Eventhough it was not rght way but then also Atleast he did wht he knows n wht he thinks tht can solve any problem . LOvedd his sweet irritated sa reaction when his Mother and Bhabhi ask view abt ring n Shoes . For him Krishna's Problem was wht most imp n he was concerned abt tht .

Yes Pintu and krishna both needs 2 learn somethng frm one another . Pintu needs 2 learn patience n krishna needs 2 learn tht sometime U have 2 do somethng whch r against ur rules and morals . I am very excited for tomm , I think tomm babloo will take tht Person 2 Pintu n TTS truth will come infront of Pintu n then Pintu will break dis marrige . Can'tt waitt for tomm .
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@ Sam

Now I want to go into the future and see Krishna Pinto married and how it works. It would be interesting how the dynamics work within their relationship both being stubborn. Pinto will not stop helping people unless he is dead.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: AngelDark

My prediction somehow that Vidhyapathi's boss was going to call him and ask him about where he was, came true. To me it was important to show that yes he has a job and it demands his attention too.πŸ˜ƒ

The game is not over until Pinto says so and he who laughs last laughs the loudest and all that.

I love how Pinto was working to help Krishna get this complaint get lodged fast.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I loved that Babloo found from his father's arrogance that something is fishy going and he has started his investigation.πŸ‘

And finally I loved how Krishna knows the law by heart, looks like she has memorized the whole law book and not even that "sarkari person" knows all the laws.😍

Oh one more thing I loved how everybody is after Pinto trying to suit him up from head to toe for his marriage.

The two brothers are not working together this time but, they each are trying their own methods and let's see which method works out in the end.πŸ‘πŸΌ

The way through ends justifies the means method or by rule of ethics method.

Today's episode was really entertaining.πŸ‘

Ps: At one point I was thinking she was going to start crying , tears were there but she did not.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Angel me2 loved how Pintu was working 2dy for Krishna. yes Both bros ding their jobs but seperately if not 2gtehr . n yes me2 liked how They everybody was after pintu , it was showing tht yes he is Dulha πŸ˜‰ .

LOL i forgot 2 tell abt Pintu-Pinky scene .Hehee Pintu was so irritated , If For more time he would b on phone naa toh he would hav defo Break d Phone πŸ˜†. he already was not Picking Pinky's call , Liked how he gives d Phone 2 his bhabhi n leaves taking his irritated face outside πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: AngelDark

@ Sam

Now I want to see how Krishna Pinto married now. It would be interesting how the dynamics work within their relationship both being stubborn. Pinto will not stop helping people unless he is dead.πŸ˜ƒ

I aggree Angel , Now it became more interesting how Prishna will get married . n this stuborness of both is wht I want 2 see b/w both πŸ˜‰ . yes Pintu is very very helpful n nice hearted guy n For him helping some1 is importent rather then seeng by which way he helped . For him result is imp n not d way of helping πŸ˜‰
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I aggree Angel , Now it became more interesting how Prishna will get married . n this stuborness of both is wht I want 2 see b/w both πŸ˜‰ . yes Pintu is very very helpful n nice hearted guy n For him helping some1 is importent rather then seeng by which way he helped . For him result is imp n not d way of helping πŸ˜‰

Moni dear! Pls don't quote me I changed my sentence ! go back and read it. HehehπŸ˜†

Just say my name.

You should totally read my signature. Sorry I'm writing fast and changing sentence again. That means I'm happy with today's episode. HehehπŸ˜†
newbb thumbnail
I like today's episode. I am very impressed that now indian daily soap's are making soaps, which educates people in india about their rights. One way i am disappointed as well. Whenever I look at trp chart, show like AB is not on top 10.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Moni: I know! Even I loved how Pintoo was irritated by Sargam telling him to try his shoes on as it was tearing him away from his mission of solving Krishna's problem. Being so invested in her future and doing so much to try and help her, Pintu is more married to Krishna already, than he ever will be to Pinky, rasmo-rivaaj notwithstanding. Babloo said it that day! Relationships are formed from the heart and we all know where Pintu's is!

@Angel: I know, right! Every time I think about Krihsna and Pintu married, it it makes me smile. πŸ˜ƒ I can just imagine them in cute scenarios, like waiting at the post office where Pintoo will do his gundagiri and get them to the front of the line and Krishna will just GLARE at him and stay in the back, where he will join her after giving a sheepish grin. πŸ˜†

And then when they have kids! Oh god! 🀣

I can just imagine the kid coming home and saying he got in a fight at school and Krishna immediately being angry and starting a lecture about using words and telling the teacher, and Pintu simultaneously being so proud that he could burst! πŸ˜†
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey samana it was a commendable episode I just loved the episode to the core. Today I am in full mood to write what I feel to write about character. Today I feel we always write many things about pintu, krishna and babloo. I will love to start with level headed woman in singh household Sargam. She may not be very good academically but she is very intelligent, sharp and wise lady. She is the best bahu for TTS and Ganga, best wife for babloo and best bhabhi for Pintu (I always wonder how a person like TTS found out girl like sargam for his elder son he searched best girl for babloo and worst for pintu).

She always a person with whom babloo feels so comfortable in confiding without any hesitation and resistance and she inturns give best advise and support to him further. She may not raise her voice against TTS but try her best not to surrender to any wrong demands therefore was trying to enlighten pintu. Today also she showed her best support to babloo

Ok I will write about others later and specially my star of day KRISHNA RAJ in my next posts.