Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

U r mistaking my post . In Ur post U said only Krishna helping Pintu in stopping his marrige naa n tht is why I replied tht it's not only Pintu who needs Krishna but It's also krishna who needs Pintu . They both completes each other n so they requir each other . This flaws point I gave as a reason tht why they need each other . And PlzzWhy u r feeling tht I m trying 2 educate u ? Did i said anythng like tht ? n By Perfect couple I meant tht When they will overcome each other's flaws then they obviously will become perfect couple who would be aware of each other's flaws n etc etc . So Plzzz Before telling anythng try 2 understand d post . Sorry if I hurted u by saying anythng wrong but I didn't meant tht at all . I hope Now U got clear .

I know what I wrote. I didn't talk about character flaws. I am not sure why you decided to use my post to push an opinion as a fact and insist to educate me. I never talked about flaws - you did. My suggestion in the future is to read posts carefully and do not use them to suggest they say things they don't. It's bad manners.
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
im just hoping that his bribing & help doesnt backfire on krishna because she used her brains very well today