Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
@Shri

aww WIll waitt for ur more comments . BAs Tum toh likhti raha karo likhti raha karo . I m very selfish when it comes 2 Pintu , krishna and Prishna .😉 . Aww I 2 hope tht he again doesn't get indulged wid krishna in dis Bribe thing . But I thing Now Prishna's marrige is in very much corner So doesn't look like tht it will happen . May be Pintu's frend will come 2 Pintu n will tell tht till the time he reached their Krishna's work was already been done n tgis sure;y will make pintu more Proud n he will more get impressed n attracted 2 Krishna 😳
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I agree Rachu . I 2 lovee Underdeveloped characters rather then perfect characters . Like u said if they show d male lead Perfect frm beginning then wht will left in his charcater ? I alTTso want 2 see him going thru different stages n experiences of life .n I am lovingg how Ct's showed such a contrast b/w Pintu and krishna n it would be so interesting 2 see both overcoming wod their flaws bcozz they both have flaws in them n They need each other 2 overcome their flaws . n I m lovingg this n how they will do dis..It would be interesting 2 see it . I am so excited for Prishna's Post marrrige track , it gonna b very very interetsing . 😍

Yep and these all things are showing Prishna are gonna marry in 3 days rather and pintu pinky. I don't know whether pintu will come to know about TTS true colors or not whether he will know about TTS or not. But one thing is there conditions will become such that will lead to Prishna wedding
I aggree Rachu I also think Condition surely will force Prishna 2 b married or May be It would be Pintu who will forcefully marry krishna . But Prishna surely gonna b married either this week or till Next week toh pakka hai . n I just can'tt waitt 2 know d reason n 2 see d drama getting unfolded becozz This thrilling suspense is killing me 🤢 .
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I aggree Rachu I also think Condition surely will force Prishna 2 b married or May be It would be Pintu who will forcefully marry krishna . But Prishna surely gonna b married either this week or till Next week toh pakka hai . n I just can'tt waitt 2 know d reason n 2 see d drama getting unfolded becozz This thrilling suspense is killing me 🤢 .

Moni I think this will happen next week as this week to Kinaski are going to holi celebration to Kitali can't be married till that time na.
Hmmm Yeah rachu U r rght . May be next week We will get Prishna's marrige . Want some SBS n SBB seg yaar so tht could get some idea abt future track
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@moni

I know I should not be asking this here but When is the SBS and SBB coming , which days?

@ Shri

I hope Krishna don't find what Pinto is upto with this bribing and if he does hope it get's cleared with their dabang style.😆
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He is helping her but let us hope it does not come back to hurt her. What's important is Krishna should remind the people what one of the examiner said to her after she left the room. That is important. Assurance of doing well does not come out of anywhere. I am curious though, if the results have been given, how is she going to change them? The only thing that can be understood is if two people give her a zero and the rest of them give her a pass with flying colors. That's enough to cause an investigation to take place. Let's hope something of this kind happened and Krishna wins without Pinto doing her any arm. Then, she can become Pinto's knight in shinning armor and rescue him from that horrible marriage with Pinky 😃
@Angel

Angel Both SBS n SBB segments comes daily at 2.30 PM . SBS comes in Star News channel and SBB comes on Aaj tak . 😃

@Laila

Pintu and krishna both have flaws in them n They complete each other n that is why they r made for each other as One's flaw is been overtaken by other . and dis is what makes them complete perfect couple . n So I want They both help each other solving each other's problems .
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@Angel

Angel Both SBS n SBB segments comes daily at 2.30 PM . SBS comes in Star News channel and SBB comes on Aaj tak . 😃

@Laila

Pintu and krishna both have flaws in them n They complete each other n that is why they r made for each other as One's flaw is been overtaken by other . and dis is what makes them complete perfect couple . n So I want They both help each other solving each other's problems .

A strange response to my post 😕 What characteristic flaws am I referring to that makes them compliment each other? How did you derive that from my post? I am not even taking about character flaws. Plus, are you trying to educate me about these two characters and what makes a good couple as it pertains to this show? I hope not. The fact they have flaws makes them a perfect couple? That doesn't give much depth to the makings of any relationship. Seriously.

Originally posted by: Laila2009

A strange response to my post 😕 What characteristic flaws am I referring to that makes them compliment each other? How did you derive that from my post? I am not even taking about character flaws. Plus, are you trying to educate me about these two characters and what makes a good couple as it pertains to this show? I hope not. The fact they have flaws makes them a perfect couple? That doesn't give much depth to the makings of any relationship. Seriously.

U r mistaking my post . In Ur post U said only Krishna helping Pintu in stopping his marrige naa n tht is why I replied tht it's not only Pintu who needs Krishna but It's also krishna who needs Pintu . They both completes each other n so they requir each other . This flaws point I gave as a reason tht why they need each other . And PlzzWhy u r feeling tht I m trying 2 educate u ? Did i said anythng like tht ? n By Perfect couple I meant tht When they will overcome each other's flaws then they obviously will become perfect couple who would be aware of each other's flaws n etc etc . So Plzzz Before telling anythng try 2 understand d post . Sorry if I hurted u by saying anythng wrong but I didn't meant tht at all . I hope Now U got clear .