Writer of the show emailed

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
A friend of mine helped me locate the writer of the show and I just emailed him with a request for more Pinto and Krishna scenes with dialogue. Let us all hope he reads it and he grants our wish. Apparently the writer is also responsible for creating another show I grew to like (he was the original writer) - 12/24 KB. I hope he continues as writer for this show and does not pass it off to others who have done this with his other shows and butchered them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so thoughtful of u 2 hav emailed him! thnx dear ! 😊
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That is such a wonderful thing to do thanks. I hope you also mentioned giving Pinto a spine and make him walk away from this stupid forced marriage thing.πŸ˜ƒ
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

That is such a wonderful thing to do thanks. I hope you also mentioned giving Pinto a spine and make him walk away from this stupid forced marriage thing.πŸ˜ƒ

AD, thanks for that info. I will do that right now.
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Your wish is granted. I sent him the email. I can buy this storyline if he is doing it because his father has threated (even suggested) that he would hurt Krishna or her family. I can even fathom that as a reason, but if he scared of him..that really does kill his character.
bristi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanksss😊..'ll Pintoo singh help KR to come out frm her troubled situation?I want that...PS should fight with everyone for her...
bristi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
More n more Pintoo...as a Dabangg avatar..with KR...😊
Edited by bristi04 - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for emailing them . me2 want 2 see more n more Prishna scenes . They both Rock 2gtehr onscreen 😳