Krishna-Pintu scenes demanded

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
OK, I think it is about time the writers give us MORE scenes with them and MORE dialogue. It was how long before these two spoke? We have not seen these two actually talk since the time he took Krishna to Patna for her mains. We saw them both argue with each other at the jail...and that is about it.
Then, we get graced with a phone call at the dead of night - I never knew Krishna had a phone!! Bad move on the directors part. Are we to assume Pintu called her father's phone? That's a bit of a risk? Directors need to figure this out. Whose phone did Pintu call?
We most certainly need to have dialogue between these two. We know they like each other and but to have them fall in love right now is premature. I would prefer to see more scenes, dialogues, perhaps a rift and some arguements before we see a declaration of love on either person's part. If the writers are good, then can do this for us.
A smart writing team will have Krishna as the BDO and Pintu and his father working together to bribe, misbehave etc. and Krishna standing up against the two of them. Eventually Pintu will side with Krishna and this will eventually lead the father to either a) hurt Krishna and her family or b) invite her in as the bahu of the family.
There is a lot the writers can do with this show...I just hope they are creative.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laila2009 thumbnail
Am I the only one who demands more😲
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i defo wanna c more of Prishna scenes!
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: frozen.devil

i defo wanna c more of Prishna scenes!

Glad I am not alone!!! I also don't want them to rush this storyline. I am enjoying it.
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i am with u ..😊 ..i will switch my channel when i see pinky πŸ˜†
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I too want to see more Prishna scenes but I also want to see other characters fleshed out too. I wanna know what motivates other characters to do the things they do in the show. It would at least have context to their characterizations then only.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I also want 2 see Prishna more n more . and the one which u suggested is very good . Pintu supporting Krishna n siding krishna