Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I admire Shivshakti's willingness to move from a lead role to a supporting character in a drama. In an interview she discusses her desire to try her hand at different roles. This is very admirable and a rather risktaking venture on the part of this actress. Rarely do actors or actresses break away from the mold of being type cast. Risk takig is not their fortee. But a true artist challenges all levels of work and she has defintely done it.
However, her character is a negative one which she denied and she did try to self herself as the parrallel lead - whether this was told her or whether she wants it to be the case is unclear. Nevertheless, the audience - her fans more evidently - are not able to accept that she is not the lead of this show. She is probably not going to have a love interest until much later. She is besotted by Pintu and madly and deeply obsessed with him. She is not open to a new lead and neither are the writers. Her fans need to come to terms that she is the "vampish" character in this show while Mitali/Krishna is the lead.
Shivshakti has done a good job in protraying Pinky, the ultra spoilt brat and cousin of Krishna. She could have been someone we hate, but we can't help but feel a tad bit sorry for her when she wakes up and realizes that Pintu never really liked her. Nevertheless we as audience members should not forget that the one who truly deserves Pintu is Krishna not Pinky. So people lets get out of our heads and realize these are CHARACTERS and the actors are playing them and focus on the story.
Good?😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Parallel lead means not a lead but a Supprting lead we can call . Main Protonogists or Main leads are Pintu / Kinshuk and Krishna / Mitali . Her love story would be shown 2 audience or not I can'rt comment on tht as i don't know whatzz in Ct's mind . But must say Shivshakti is doing brilliant job as pinky , she made all of us hate Pinky . n yes she is obsessed wid Pintu n she knows tht Pintu doesn't love her So when pintu will declare his love for krishna , it will be her ego whch will get hurt n not heart as her heart already would b aware frm this truth frm before
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Parallel lead means not a lead but a Supprting lead we can call . Main Protonogists or Main leads are Pintu / Kinshuk and Krishna / Mitali . Her love story would be shown 2 audience or not I can'rt comment on tht as i don't know whatzz in Ct's mind . But must say Shivshakti is doing brilliant job as pinky , she made all of us hate Pinky . n yes she is obsessed wid Pintu n she knows tht Pintu doesn't love her So when pintu will declare his love for krishna , it will be her ego whch will get hurt n not heart as her heart already would b aware frm this truth frm before

The meaning of Parrell and supporting is different. Perhaps among Indians it is the same but if you are going to use these words - look up the English definitions and also the language of acting. Parrell leads are equal; a supporting character helps out the storyline. Whatever gets hurt, her head, heart or behind when she falls from her high horse, doesn't matter. The fact is she will have a big blow and it will shake her arrogance. What I know of people like Pinky in real life, they minimizes their losses and go back to how they really are - horrible, cruel and miserable with themsleves.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Laila

I very well know d dictionary meaning of Parallel So no need for me 2 do tht . And In daily Soaps Parallel Lead means Supporting lead , I am telling Supporting lead n not supporting char . n Main lead is called as protogenist SO there is a difference b/w Main lead n parallel lead . They not equal in TV soaps .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Laila

I very well know d dictionary meaning of Parallel So no need for me 2 do tht . And In daily Soaps Parallel Lead means Supporting lead , I am telling Supporting lead n not supporting char . n Main lead is called as protogenist SO there is a difference b/w Main lead n parallel lead . They not equal in TV soaps .

LOL. Seriously, Indian people have created their own language to define themselves. What a load of double meanings to how they want to define themselves.
bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, Shivshakti is d best.