Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Rachu I aggree wid u . Even I would not want if Pintu-Pinky GodForbid gets married toh Pinky shld be humiliated like dis . n As per Pintu's char Evenif he doesn't consumaate his marrige wid pinky but he will never ever do tht wid Pinky evenif he doesn't love her .
Even I don't care abt other shows , They can never ever show Raci getting married 2 Pinky . In hindu culture it's just IMPOSSIBLE and so so unethical .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Yaar I don't agree with you If pintu marries pinky he should stick to her and don't go for divorce or leave her just because she is not BDO. How much ever I hate pinky but I will not advocate her to go through such humiliation after wedding. As pintu even if he hasn't consummated the wedding but has taken responsibility of pinky fully aware how is she. So he should stand by her not to leave her at that stage. Wedding is not a game jab man kiya kar li jab man kiya tod di.

Secondly Ravi and Pinky are next to impossible because they are brother sister and in our religion this is so in ethical. They can't show this and I don't care about other shows what they are showing but I don't want such kind of play with wedding in this show at least

But why do advocate for a sham of a marriage when one of the partners agreed to it unwillingily? He never loved her and did this under pressure from his father? Do you want him to live with her for the rest of his life, never loving her or wanting to physically be with her? Seriously. Is that what you want to promote in life?
Of course we are not going to have Ravi and Pinky get hitched. It's not going to happen. But let me ask you...is forcing someone to be married anymore ethical or acceptable? Think about it.
Edited by Laila2009 - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Laila we don't want this sham wedding too but whatever reason if it happen Pintu should stick to it. Pintu knows whom he is marrying and his wedding is not happening in his unconscious state and marriages are not to be played like this. One question I always ask If a female lead stick to a wedding even if he is a beast and convert him in to a better person why not a male lead can do the same. He is taking vows to protect her so he likes it or not he should take this responsibility sincerely
Laila2009 thumbnail

Laila we don't want this sham wedding too but whatever reason if it happen Pintu should stick to it. Pintu knows whom he is marrying and his wedding is not happening in his unconscious state and marriages are not to be played like this. One question I always ask If a female lead stick to a wedding even if he is a beast and convert him in to a better person why not a male lead can do the same. He is taking vows to protect her so he likes it or not he should take this responsibility sincerely

But why should he stick to ma marriage he doesn't want to be in? That's wrong and cruel. I mean, if you were in marriage and want to stick to it, that's fine, but why apply this rule to everyone? That's pretty heartless and rather dictatorial. Do you know what the difference is between a divore and annulment? We have annulments to allow people out of these marriages that they are pressured to agree too.
And my dear, if a man is a beast, a woman cannot fix it. Why force her to remain in marriage that is bad for her. Women can't make men better in the same way they don't make them bad. Some rather far-fetched thinking here.
You only take vows if you are committed to marrying someone. In this case, this marriage does not hold any meaning.
Edited by Laila2009 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Laila2009

But why should he stick to ma marriage he doesn't want to be in? That's wrong and cruel. I mean, if you were in marriage and want to stick to it, that's fine, but why apply this rule to everyone? That's pretty heartless.

So he should not do this wedding. If he does then just because wife doesn't become BDO he can't leave her tottering this will be inhumane on his part and it's not in his character. As if he will take responsibility he will maintain it.
Laila2009 thumbnail

So he should not do this wedding. If he does then just because wife doesn't become BDO he can't leave her tottering this will be inhumane on his part and it's not in his character. As if he will take responsibility he will maintain it.

I agree, but if you don't want to agree to marriage, and are in it. Don't you think a person is entitled to a way out? Are you saying that no-one is allowed out of a marriage even a bad one? One then don't want? WOW.
Laila2009 thumbnail

Also, I want to add here the following:
"And my dear, if a man is a beast, a woman cannot fix it. Why force her to remain in marriage that is bad for her. Women can't make men better in the same way they don't make them bad. Some rather far-fetched thinking here.
You only take vows if you are committed to marrying someone. In this case, this marriage does not hold any meaning. "
But laila you concept itself is wrong you are not advocating pintu should come out of wedding because it is bad but should come out because Pinky is not BDO. This statement itself send the wrong message.

Secondly I am against this idea the wife should stick to a man if he is beast but most of hindi serials shows that and if a woman is little bad or somewhat selfish also then they start advocating him to get divorce. Why this kind of discrimination. If serial makers want to show woman sticking to same man then why man should be liberal to marry and divorce and then re-marry. Either open for both or close for both.
Laila2009 thumbnail

But laila you concept itself is wrong you are not advocating pintu should come out of wedding because it is bad but should come out because Pinky is not BDO. This statement itself send the wrong message.

Secondly I am against this idea the wife should stick to a man if he is beast but most of hindi serials shows that and if a woman is little bad or somewhat selfish also then they start advocating him to get divorce. Why this kind of discrimination. If serial makers want to show woman sticking to same man then why man should be liberal to marry and divorce and then re-marry. Either open for both or close for both.

If you watch the show, TTS himself is going to pull Pintu out of the wedding dias if Pinky does not become a BDO. If you read my other posts I am advocating that Pintu hiself walks out of this marriage period. He needs to be a man and stand up to his father. However, in this case the writers probably wil not show it. So, how about do the next bold thing and actually have him and have some different mirch masala. However, that does not met well with you as you because in your eyes once someone gets married, even against their wishes, they must stick with the marriage.
I am glad to read that you don't think a woman should stay with a man who is a beast. And just because hindi serials show it, does not mean we should blindly sit back and support this practice. The rest of paragraph doesn't make sense to me so I am not going to comment.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Laila2009

Her izzat in ruins, Dhati realizes that no-one will marry Pinky at this stage. Saraswati, sympathetic at their situation looks at Ravi and Dhati gets the idea to marry Pinky with Ravi - and then of course we have A LOT more drama with Pinky becoming Krishna's sister-in-law and the ghar ka bahu...

OMG!!!! An INCESTUOUS Relationship ? A Brother marrying a sister ? NOoo!!!!!
Horrific!