What I would like to see...

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I would like for the shaadi to take place. YES, for once, let us have a dreaded marriage. Then, a few days after the marriage we discover the results of exam revealed and Pinky's father's bribery became evident. TTS throws Bihari under a bus and makes him take the blame. Bihari ends up in jail where Vidya finally gets the chance to gloat (although not so obviously).
Pintu does not consummate his marriage with Pinky; he makes some excuse up about wanting to take her on a honeymoon. He is "nice" to her in the meantime. Krishna is then made BDO much to TTS horror. She is glorified in the city while Pinky is disgraced and so is TTS - after all she is his bahu. TTS then decides to throw Pinky out of the house, but neither Pintu nor Babloo appreciate this horrific treatment. Now she is a BDO, Dhati runs to Krishna and begs for her to help her daughter.
Krishna is a woman of prinicple and goes to the house. Fighting against her anger towards Pinky for taking her man and putting her through so much heart-ache, she tells the family that now that Pinky is Pintu's wife and he daughter-in-law of the family, they must go through the legal means and divorce or annual the marriage.
Pintu and Babloo agree but TTS if furious. And this is the first of many conflicts that will occur between Krisha and TTS. The divorce happens and Pinky leaves the house destroyed. Dhati is grateful to see her daughter returned home and Bihaari is humiliated but also gets to come home.
Her izzat in ruins, Dhati realizes that no-one will marry Pinky at this stage. Saraswati, sympathetic at their situation looks at Ravi and Dhati gets the idea to marry Pinky with Ravi - and then of course we have A LOT more drama with Pinky becoming Krishna's sister-in-law and the ghar ka bahu...
In the meantime, Krishna gets her job as BDO and we get to see the family transition in the new home. Pintu is a free man but after this ordeal, he refuses to become a patsy (that's a fall guy for his father) and decides he is going to pursue Krishna much against his father's wishes. His father though decides, if he can get Pintu to befriend Krishna and perhaps even marry her, it might work in his favor, so he decides to sit back and "enourage" this "romance" that we viewers eventually start to watch.
However, Pintu is his father's son, he runs his father's businesses and not necessarily ethnically and while he is pursing Krishna, the both of them are going to have a lot of conflicts...
So guys, do you want to see these things???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
great post laila...wish we could see something like that happening...sorry but one small glitch...how can ravi and pinky get married..they are cousins๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by kaveri - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I like the way you think. Some of those are really great story material .๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry I Don't Like This Plan...If Pintu Marry Pinky Then She Has Right On Him..Pintu And Babloo Are Not That Rude To Do That...Krishna Will Never To That To Her Sister Pinky She Love Her Alot...And Ravi Is A Brother To Pinky That To Sick If He Marry Pinky Eww..๐Ÿ˜’
bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you CrazyFans1 or Mythily2. First of all how could they throw pinky out. Pinky koi khilona thori na hain...
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaveri

great post laila...wish we could see something like that happening...sorry but one small glitch...how can ravi and pinky get married..they are cousins๐Ÿ˜•

How can a woman marry her brother-in-law after she has slept with the man's brother and had his kid? We see this a lot in shows - we don't see anything odd when a man marries his sister-in-law especially after she has loved one brother. Marrying cousins is actually acceptable among Christian, Jewish and Muslim cultures. Look at the royal family; cousin marriages were acceptable, albeit on necessarily healthy or illegal. Just ideas to add more masala.
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyFans1

Sorry I Don't Like This Plan...If Pintu Marry Pinky Then She Has Right On Him..Pintu And Babloo Are Not That Rude To Do That...Krishna Will Never To That To Her Sister Pinky She Love Her Alot...And Ravi Is A Brother To Pinky That To Sick If He Marry Pinky Eww..๐Ÿ˜’

How does she have "right" on him even the marriage was a sham in the first place? Of course Pintu and Babloo are not rude to have her thrown out of the house - I pointed this out, but they are not going to stand a marriage where Pinky was never meant to be part of the family. I think it's bolder if we have them actually go ahead with the marriage.
Seen as a brother but not biologically related as brother and sister. See my earlier post. We had a show that had senario where a woman married her husband's younger brother and treated him like her child. Later, she went onto marry him. People went gaga over the love story. She even consummated the marriage with her husband. Yet, no-one has issue but cousin marriage grosses people out? lol. Look I'm not a fan of either, but I think this would be some good masala ๐Ÿ˜‰ We don't have to agree with it. But remember the next time you see a drama again where you have a woman marrying her brother-in-law or a man marrying his sister-in-law or in some cases, a woman marrying her uncle - a common tradition in south India which is legally incest according to medical science.
Laila2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bebo10

Agree with you CrazyFans1 or Mythily2. First of all how could they throw pinky out. Pinky koi khilona thori na hain...

Only TTS is throwing her out. Pintu never consummated the marriage - he never touches her. He annuls the marriage which means they were never actually married properly - meaning she leaves untouched.
Laila2009 thumbnail
You don't have to agree with this post. Sure, I am not a fan of Ravi and Pinky getting hitched either. And, in most dramas we never see a marriage happen unless it is between our two leads. What will happen (and it will be dragged out no end) is Krishna will get her results in and in time so the marriage of Pintu-Pinky never actually takes place. Either way, Pintu will NOT be marrying Pinky. This is such a senario to add some mirch and masala and wind everyone up. But, to bear in mind, that standars of eweek is relative. I have seen many things on these shows that gross me out - like women marrying men the don't love and then making the best out of these sham marriages, women marrying children of whom they are the bhaabi or elder sister (once they are adults of course) and even a south Indian drama has a man marrying his niece, that stun me.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yaar I don't agree with you If pintu marries pinky he should stick to her and don't go for divorce or leave her just because she is not BDO. How much ever I hate pinky but I will not advocate her to go through such humiliation after wedding. As pintu even if he hasn't consummated the wedding but has taken responsibility of pinky fully aware how is she. So he should stand by her not to leave her at that stage. Wedding is not a game jab man kiya kar li jab man kiya tod di.

Secondly Ravi and Pinky are next to impossible because they are brother sister and in our religion this is so in ethical. They can't show this and I don't care about other shows what they are showing but I don't want such kind of play with wedding in this show at least