Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

I was wondering the same thing! I am on PV forum and everyone is going crazy over there with all the coverage of the Holi segment from their leads. But I think AB deserves at least one segment too! Maybe they haven't shot it yet as Holi is still a few days away? ๐Ÿ˜•

I want to see OUR leads in a hot-hot Holi dance too! ๐Ÿ˜

Sam Here Noone made any seperate Discussion topic for Kitali's perforamnce Like On whch song they want them 2 perform n all . Can u make one ? So tht we could discuss their abt Kitali ? Same here me2 want a Sizzling Performance by Kitali ๐Ÿ˜ . yeah they havn't shot it yet I think .

BTW I just posted One Topic abt New promo of dis holi episode where Kinshuk is been shown , Have U read it ? So This is for sure tht Kitali gonna be there . I m so excited for it . Can'tt waittt
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing Moni.
Can't wait for their performance on stage!
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hoping and praying that we get kitali too in the holi special๐Ÿ˜ณ

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I hope we get to see a scene with these two leads dancing even if it is in antoher show. Apparently Miss Nag is a student of dance and it would be interesting to see her dance. It would also be a good opportunity for her to show her talents. She definitely has done a good job as an actor, so let us see her dance. Plus, like the rest of you, I too look forward to seeing holi on Afsar Bitya. I hope the production team do not cheat us of these scenes.