Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Connected by Heart

Chapter 3

Bhagalpur hospital / Intensive Care Unit

A tall man walked into Pinky's (now Priyanka according to her) ward room and there was an electricity about the air as Pinky eyed him.

The doctor introduced him as Aniket Mehra and was explaining to him why this unusual request he had demanded. He was wearing a navy blue business suit with a light blue tie. The both of them were looking at her expectantly now.

The first thing she noticed was the dove gray eyes. She was not sure but she felt as if she knew him.

Dr. Mehra broke the silence with, "Okay! Priyanka can you now tell me what happened to you!" he uttered, "Don't think of me as callous but we want to make sure what your condition is."

All of a sudden she had a shocked look and replied, "Doctor I remember a car, a blue car and dove gray eyes and nothing much."

"Very good! Anything else 'can you remember?"

"No doctor, are you trying to tell me I'm having some sort of amnesia!"

"We are not sure what type of it is! I will have to refer you to keep you here for a few days after the bandages on your head are removed to make an assessment." He looked at Aniket and looked back at her and said, "For now you need some rest..So rest!"

"Okay Doctor!"

"You can go now! "the Doctor nodded towards Aniket.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bhagalpur hospital /Waiting Room near intensive care unit.

Dhihati was pacing like a mother hen going back and forth sprouting words like "I'll see to that Coal Quarry!"

"Please sit down Pinky's mother!" Bihari was saying, "Stop exhausting yourself with extra exercise yourself!"

The door to the room opened and in walked Pinky's Doctor and he only addressed Bihari because Dhihati was now drinking water at the cooler.

"Mr. Bihari! Your daughter will be kept here for observation for 2 days after the bandages on her head are removed''!"

"Can we go meet her!" cut in Dhihati she was scrambling herself toward the doctor now.

"I don't recommend that! The thing is I need to observe her for a few days and she does not know who you are!"

"Why would she forget her parent? We are her parents, she would never forget us!" Dhihati got really loud.

"Calm down madam! Listen to what the good doctor says! She was in coma and now she is in amnesia! We need to give time to the good Dr. Mehra to fix her!"

"But...but!"

The Doctor was now looking at his watch. All of a sudden the door opened to the room and walked in Aniket Mehra

"Dad! Can I go home now? I need to go meet mom now and I have to go to the airport now!"

"Okay son! Hope to see you within two days!"

Aniket left in a hurry out of the room, as it was getting quite late. Dhihati and Bhihari looked on in silence as he swiftly got out of the room.

Precap: Chanchal wakes up and looks around her new house. She loved that now her room has a balcony. The new BDO house was very spacious. She was going to enjoy living here very much.

(PS: I know it's a short chapter. Hope you guys enjoy. Will talk about Krihsna Pinto in next chapter😃)

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nyc chapter update soon please cnt wait to read what happens with prishna next
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Very nice Update Ahandu dear . Continue soon and Do PM me . Can't waitt 2 read abt Prishna
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally caught up with your FF and I love it so far please do continue soon and Thanks for the PM. 😊
580212 thumbnail
Love it AngelD. can't wait for your next part.