Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
now wait a minute even i am confused...is this amrit not from AB😕😕...sandia clarification needed yaar😳
@angel...pls continue dear...so looking fwd to the next chapter😃
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Let me see we Have

Pinto neat and order in Protugese and it also means door /passageway ( someone in this forum pointed out)

Krishna =Vishnu

Priyanka
means beautiful act , favorite

therefore

Shiva = ( insert name here ) I'm going to go with a name that starts with an A😎

Amrit means nectar, right. So that name is disqualified.😆

Also I never watched that show . Therefore I don't know who Bebo is😕

And thanks guys for the support ...so I shall continue😆 Suggestions are welcome.

Hi Angel Amrit is the name of the guy who was in Shivshakti( Pinky's) last show and Shiv name in that show was Bebo actually the title of the show was Bebo ... so when Kaveri said who is the handsome man in sunglasses i said Amrit coz if not in the show atleast in an ff Shiv fans could get Amrit and Pinky together.- it was a joke. oh i am the person who found out the meaning of Pintu's name coz when i 1st heard it i was like god what a weird name and after watching him 4 a few days thought the name Pintu fitted the character so wanted to find out what it meant coz it very unsual. and yes please continue soon loved the 1st chapter
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaveri

now wait a minute even i am confused...is this amrit not from AB😕😕...sandia clarification needed yaar😳

@angel...pls continue dear...so looking fwd to the next chapter😃

who did u think Amrit tranformed from
Juneli thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

who did u think Amrit tranformed from

oh jeez...you won't believe who i thought it was...krishna's chishmish classmate🤣🤣🤣...btw i never watched bebo na that is why😃
sandiab thumbnail

oh jeez...you won't believe who i thought it was...krishna's chishmish classmate🤣🤣🤣...btw i never watched bebo na that is why😃

hahahaha it could be Anand with a makeover dnt think it would do much 4 the poor guy though- shame thats aweful of me. Shiv was very good in that show and the lead Amrit very cute when he didnt have a beard
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think I'll have to open a new thread and make the cover page and chapters and all that glitter and glamour thing.

@Sandia yeah now I remember it was you who found the meaning of the name Pinto.

Anyways this is my first FF in like my life .😳

Ahandu ( that's my nick name)

PS. Please hit the like button

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Connected by Heart

Chapter 1

"I demand this marriage be stopped!" a loud shout is heard. TTS is walking to the mandap like a mad man.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Hour Ago.

A bus from Patna is inching closer to Bagalphur. Inside it are Krishna and her father Vidhyapathi.

Vidhypathi, "Krishna beti , I have to call my boss and inform him that I'll be coming to work form tomorrow!"

Krishna is looking out the window forlornly with a resolute look she turns towards her father and says, "Okay, Papa!"

Vidhyapahti takes out phone and calls his boss.

"Hello! " The person on the other end of the phone says.

"Hello! This is Vidhyapathi! Look I'm sorry I ran off without informing you that I would not be able to attend work due to family emergency."

"You should not run off like that without informing me!" his boss says.

"Look, the thing is I won't do that kind of thing in the future but I want to know if I've lost my job or not? I can explain when I get back what the emergency was about!"

Krishna looks at her father with worried eyes.

"Next time don't do it! You come and start work tomorrow. This time I'll let it slide." His boss says.

"Papa what happened did you lose your job?" asks Krishna the minute Vidhyapahti disconnects the phone.

"No! " he smiles. They settle back into comfortable companiable silence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Krishna remembers what Pinto had said that day in the restaurant and starts thinking about it. Why did he tell me this that he did not like marrying Pinky but because he promised his dad TTS that he will marry her he will go ahead with that? Krishna is thinking why the man can't have his own choices after all she is living her life according to what she had planned for herself.

Would she be happy and would he make her happy if they married? "Krishna Raj-Singh " She made that word run through her mind like a led blinking board and smiled to herself.

But her dream of becoming a BDO was more important at this moment in her life. All her family members depended on her to become this strong carrier oriented woman.

She now starts remembering the phone conversation she had with Pinto the first day she had arrived at Patna.

Her dad was sleeping and her eyes fell on the phone in her father's pocket . She remembered what her father had said that within three days time Pinto and Pinky will be marrying and that they would have to attend the wedding ceremony as Bihari requested it. She kept thinking of this conversation with her father and all of sudden she took the phone and dialed Pinto's number.

It was quite late in the night almost 12 o clock but she wanted to hear his voice.

The phone was answered instantly and Pinto was saying, "Hello!"

She said, 'badhai hoa" , I heard that you will be marrying within 3 days time. Well! So want to give you congratulations before anyone does."
Pinto asked her," Where are you staying the night at?"

Krishna had said, "At in front of the DC office."
Pinto asked her, "Why are you sitting there and not in a hotel?"
Krishna answered back with calmness in her voice, "Don't worry about me too much, I hope you are alright."
'I 'm good '.." and the phone was silent on the other end she realized that something was wrong with his voice.

"Okay bye! Hope everything will be resolved." Pinto's voice was heard next.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A phone was ringing nearby her. Vidhyapathi was looking at his phone.

"Babloo sir is calling!"

Krishna thinks it took almost three days to run through all the red tape and beauracracy to achieve what she has achieved.

Vidhyapathi gives phone to Krishna, "He wants to talk to you!"

---------------------------------------------

Pinky Pinto wedding is going on TTS has a smirk on his face. He is happy everything turned out the way he planned it. Dhihati and Bhihari are on cloud nine.

Ganga and Sargam look at each other with wordless expressions.

"Arrey Gazab! Where is Babloo Masterji! " he asks Ganga. Ganga points her finger at the adjacent room door where Babloo seems to have an intense conversation. TTS is intrigued.

"Babloo said he had to make an important phone call!"

"Arrey Gazab!"

He walks nearby to Babloo to overhear what the conversation is about.

"Alright Krishna are you saying that the results have been re evaluated! That is good news."

"Why don't you check if you just don't believe me?" Krishna jokes.

"Okay but I want to check the results myself; I think I know your candidate number, so I'm going to check it right now."

"What's all that noise and music I'm hearing?"

"That is Pinky Pinto marriage taking place! "

Babloo goes into his room and takes out his laptop and switches it and checks Krishna's results by going to the relevant webpage for that. He enters Krishna's candidate number . Slowly and surely the webpage loads and the result show as Krishna as "PASS"

Babloo smiles and turns to go out of the room and steps into his father who is behind him.

TTS calls the DC and he too tells him that yes Krishna is the only eligible candidate to become the BDO now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTS walks into the marriage ceremony. Pinto is walking behind Pinky taking the pheras. TTS burns the knot in the fire that binds them with.

Pinky in anger and shame runs out of the wedding ceremony out the door and runs into an expensive blue BMW.

Precap : A very handsome man wearing dark sunglasses rushes out the car and takes her in to the BMW to take her to the hospital.

AngeloScuro thumbnail

Connected by Heart

Chapter 2

20 Days Later

Krishna is walking towards a grand building in Patna. She was there for to attend a weeklong workshop at Bhihars State Headquarters. She looked up at the awesome Vidhansabha Building on her way to her venue nearby and felt happy that at last she had started working for Bhagalphur as a BDO. This workshop was organized by the Rural Development Department of the Government of Bihar.

She was about to cross the road when a man on a motor cycle crossed her path .She suddenly stopped and looked up in to the most beautiful eyes in her opinion. The eyes belonged to none other than Pinto Singh.

"Hello Krishna! What a coincidence." They had not spoken for a while after the marriage

fiasco had taken place. They did call to talk with each other, other than that they had not interacted much. Krishna had been busy trying to orientate into her new office and studying the case files.

"It's so nice to meet you finally at last, but I am in a hurry." Krishna said looking at the watch , "I'm here for a weeklong workshop on how to evaluate district rehabilitation."

"Are you going to have lunch at the workshop, I mean to say can I call up to take you on your lunch break, please!" Pinto gave her his best smile.

"Why do you still use please with me? Of course do call!" Krishna smiled back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She tried her best to concentrate on the the lecturer was saying and she did her best to participate in the workshop but she kept thinking back on when she will be free to go out for that lunch.

The workshop ran a bit late into the lunch with all the participants having innovative ideas for their own districts and Krishna was very much happy to be among them discussing all the contemporary ways to improve the conditions of her home , Bhagalpur.

Pinto called her at around 11:30 as the morning session ended.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You did not have to bring me to this restaurant. " Krishna lamented.

"The best restaurant Pind Balluchi for the bestest person in the world for me!"

They enter the restaurant and Krishna looked at the ambiance of the place. And then she looked at him closely he was looking at her mesmerized. She gave him a shy smile.

They were taken to their seats and Pinto asked for the menu. Krishna looked at the menu and said , "This place is so expensive."

"Are you not going to order?" Pinto asked softly.

"I don't know what to order. " She looked at him with pleadingly, and then she smiled and said, "We should bring Chanchal here, she would like this place."

"Okay we can do that or we can ask for takeaway, and I'm going to order Murg Kadhai, Roomali Roti and Gajar ka Halwa and Orange juice to drink."

Pinto called the waiter and made his order and looked at Krishna looking at her menu and then giving up she said, "I'll have the same."

"Do you want any salad?" Pinto asked her.

"So tell me why you are in Patna."

"I'm running an errand for my dad about a building project. So my dad is talking about me becoming the boss of the management department of our business. '.."

"So you said yes!" Krishna guessed, some habits were hard to get rid of for the man.

"Yeah!" he smiled and looked at her. They kept looking at each other wordlessly for some time when their lunch arrived.

"So you have to be back at the seminar by 12:00."

Krishna kept looking at the food piling up on their table while she nodded towards Pinto.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly Pinto's phone started ringing.

"Is it your dad?" Krishna teased looking at Pinto mischievously.

"Nah!" Pinto replied looking at her mischievously "It's some guy only from office , I told him to fax some files to the hotel I'm staying at . I'll be going back tomorrow to Bhagalpur same as you."

Krishna looked at him intently but did not say anything and kept eating.

"Sargam bhabhi has been pestering me to bring you to meet her at the house."

Krishna nearly choked and looked at him with mild shock. He gave her his blinding smile

for that shocking look she gave him for.

Krishna looked at her phone because it started ringing. Her dad was calling. She took the phone and before she could say hello her dad was speaking." Hello! Krishna beti , I'm calling because your cousin has woken up from her coma!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bhagalpur hospital / Intensive Care Unit

Pinky wakes up.

Can you tell me what your name is the doctor in white asks Pinky

'I was Priyanka Raj so I'm sure I'm still Priyanka Raj but doctor do tell me who are those two people by the window looking inside wearing those loud clothing!"

"Can you yourself tell me who they are?"

"Uhm! I haven't got the slightest clue as to who they are." Suddenly she laughed, "That man with the moustache is wearing a fluorescent yellow colored safari suit , I really can't believe it!"

She was pointing to the glass window of her ward room and behind it stood Bhihari and Dhihati with sad, hopeful faces with expectation written on them.

"Can you tell me where you were when this accident happened. "

"I don't remember much but I remember a blue BMW approaching towards me and hitting me to the ground. ' she has a look and says "and I remember dove gray colored eyes!"

"Okay the owner of the blue BMW is Aniket Mehra ."

"Should I know him?"

"I don't know but can you tell me by looking at him if you can remember anything."

Precap: Aniket Mehra walked into Priyanka's ward room and there was an electricity about the air as Priyanka eyed him. He was wearing a navy blue business suit with a light blue tie. The first thing she noticed was the dove gray eyes. She was not sure but she felt as if she knew him.

(ps: I did this very fast so typos and errors might be there. will correct it. Please do comment on what you think.😃)

Juneli thumbnail

hey ahandu...2nd chapter... awesome...awww prishna on lunch date😍☺️...wonder when we'll ge to see that in AB🤔...also loved the convo b/n prishna...hope we get to see something like this in the near future😍...but what had me in splits was:

'I was Priyanka Raj so I'm sure I'm still Priyanka Raj but doctor do tell me who are those two people by the window looking inside wearing those loud clothing!"

"Uhm! I haven't got the slightest clue as to who they are." Suddenly she laughed, "That man with the moustache is wearing a fluorescent yellow colored safari suit , I really can't believe it!"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..poor pinky...parental memory loss and she too though in her amnesia state believes that her parents do wear loud color clothings🤣🤣
btw is amrit more handsome than pintuji...coz i lobh dove eyes yaar😳😆
great work and looking fwd to the next chapter😊
Edited by kaveri - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail

hey ahandu...2nd chapter... awesome...awww prishna on lunch date😍☺️...wonder when we'll ge to see that in AB🤔...also loved the convo b/n prishna...hope we get to see something like this in the near future😍...but what had me in splits was:

🤣..poor pinky...parental memory loss and she too though in her amnesia state believes that her parents do wear loud color clothings🤣🤣
btw is amrit more handsome than pintuji...coz i lobh dove eyes yaar😳😆
great work and looking fwd to the next chapter😊

Thanks and will continue as I get lots of support and my brain keeps churning out ideas.😆

and btw it's not Amrit it's Aniket. I don't think I should comment who is more handsome and who is this Amrit by the way . I really have no clue . Please help!😕 Maybe I should update myself if people keep asking me this question.

But I can't decide who is more beautiful Pinky or Krishna. 😎