Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 excellent reply every1 here always looks at Pintu's fault and not his good points why is he being judged 4 wanting to keep the peace in his family any child would do what he is doing - why is him trying to do the right thing for his father considered a sin by every1 here the only difference btw him and Krishna is that Vidya happens to be right while Pintu dnt knw his fathers true colours, not once have we been shown that Pintu is aware of his fathers cruelty and evilness bt still we judge him when he dnt kn a thing.- in other shows the female leads do exactly what Pintu is doing 4 their family but we dnt judge them and think they stupid but rather we feel proud of them why isnt the same thing happening here with Pintuji.- and u are right even krishna wanted to give up her dreams bt no1 here said she was stupid why these ppl differentiating btw them here and saying that he dnt deserve her. 1 day mark my words every1 here will say that Pintu is too good 4 krishna and Pintu needs some1 else in his life. furthermore prishna havent reached a stage in their relationship where he can do more than what he has done now that being giving her support and strenght through his eyes. he hasnt even told he loves her for god sakes- what do ppl want from my pintuji to scream at the top of his lungs that he loves her when he dnt even kn that she likes him,

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sandiab

Very Very well said dear specially the part tht Wht Pintu is doing in dis show Commonly Female leads do dis in other shows So If there we call them sacrificing n appreciate them for their selflessness then Why We can't do it for Here for Pintu ? I mean sandia It's so Awkward n weird 2 see tht When a female lead do dis thng then she is been called as Sacrificing Girl But when the same thng is done by a male lead then Why every1 just jumps on him n starts calling him Stupid , weak , Spineless character ? n Most imp thing Pintu is not at all in Any FAult side here , tht guy don't know anythng abt his father's wrong n evil deeds . had he knew abt it n then if he would hav been doing dis then I would hav also criticised it But Now when he is totally unaware abt his father's deeds then How can u call him Weak and Stupid ? WHt he is doing rght now Any son will do tht , A True Son will never ever leav his Father crying d way Yest TTS starts crying (Pretense) So U expect him 2 just stamp on his father's Wish n honour n just wants him 2 think abt himself ? I mean comeon yaar No True n Loyal son who got so much love frm his father will do it n Like u said Not for a Sec TTS showed him his Evil intention n yest when he shouted on Ganga Pintu 2 couldn't bear it n tht is why he just walks away in anger n doesn't stops evenafter TTS calls him name Twice . So Let him come 2 know abt his da's intntions , Let him take some time then judge him naa . whatzz d use of juudging him now when He is totally is thinking abt his family's honur rght now ? n I think If I m rght Thinking abt Ur Family n ur father n parents can never be ur weakness . rght ? Pintu is also doing d same . so whatzz wrong in it ?

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for the beautifully written update!
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update..!
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Moni Nice reply, Pintu has so much strenght and endurance is also a kind of strength. Actually we all know TTS bad intentions but Pintu doesn't know so for him his backing out of wedding means tarnishing his father's image. As a self respected, loving Son no one will want to walk over his father's honor for his own happiness. Here I am saying this because he neither promised krishna nor he broke her heart. It's only him who is suffering from his decision. So if he does this for his family members sacrifice his happiness for his family in my view it's his greatness because he is laying his life for his father's happiness. He couldn't speak to his father I agree when TTS insult her mother because he is not vocal but he showed his opposition by simply walking away because he felt there his father was wrong and this only showed he will not stand with his father when he is wrong. This is pintu's way of making his father realize how wrong he is that pintu will stand there and listen to his father even after what he did with Ganga. I think this was more effective way without word he affected his father most which left his father to stoop low as Emotional blackmailing Pintu.

Now if you think about his relation with krishna. He has always stood for krishna whether she wanted it or not he always supported her. He always reacted at any insult that is bore on krishna in his presence. In hospital everyone was present including his own father but he didn't care and took stand for her and took her away.