WU March2- Everyone speaks up against TTS

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the written update.
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.Pintu is really so naive if not downright stupid.(sorry for the word but that's how I see this spineless creature.)He doesn't deserve Krishna .Pinky is a good partner for him. So he should go and marry her. About Krishna ? Maybe she's better off without Pintu.He doesn't even try to console Krishna like what Babloo is doing.I hope the CVs introduce a new male character for Krishna who will fight for her.
Sofie128 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!

I just cannot believe how weak Pinto is and so blind to his father's character. He loves Krishna but who wouldn't when you consider how remarkable she is! We need another male lead that deserves Krishna!
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the Written Update. 😊
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update... 😊
~Simz~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Loved today's episode. It was good to see Ganga devi finally speaking up.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: erlynda

Thanks for the update.Pintu is really so naive if not downright stupid.(sorry for the word but that's how I see this spineless creature.)He doesn't deserve Krishna .Pinky is a good partner for him. So he should go and marry her. About Krishna ? Maybe she's better off without Pintu.He doesn't even try to console Krishna like what Babloo is doing.I hope the CVs introduce a new male character for Krishna who will fight for her.

Why u r saying tht Pintu Doesn't deserve Krishna ? When krishna was sacrificng her dream n studies for her sis , Did tht time u said tht She doesn't deserve Pintu ? Then why u saying now tht He doesn't deserve krishna ? I totally disaggree wid u Pintu always helped Krishna , he always saved her frm humilition .He helped her with Question Bank He make her sit in Mains , Today if krishna gave her interview it's all becozz n only becozz of Pintu as he delayed the interview wit his smartness so Don't call him Stupid as Stupid persons can never think like tht , When Krishna's result was declared It was Pintu who was most hurted as We could see in his eyes d pain whch we saw in krishna's eyes . n As far as Consoling is concerned He already did tht Silently frm his eyes when He looks Krishna after result getting declared , and krishna doesn't need any1's consoling or sympathy , she needs support n guidance which Pintu always gave her , So telling tht He doesn't deserve krishna is totally wrong . U can't forget What Pintu did for Krishna n tht2 selflessly
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail