Pintu tells his heart to krishna :)

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
awww The pain whch Pintu didn't tell 2 any1 not even 2 his mother tht he told 2 krishna in Hotel . This is wht called Trust n this shows how much Pintu trust Krishna tht He told everythng wht he didn't told 2 any1 . Today In Flashback Krishna thinks abt this scene . n I think On monday She gonna call Pintu n We gonna get Prishna Phone Convo ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wanted her to call him today itself. At least it would have calmed his restless heart.๐Ÿ˜†
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

indeed this scene came as a surprise package...what i gathered was that indirectly pintu wanted krishna to know that he belongs to her and not pinky even though he is getting into this matrimonial alliance...hope krishna calls up pintu...so want to see their peaceful phone convo...atleast prishna have moved from naino ki bhasha to phone convos๐Ÿ˜ณ

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Moni jaan kahan tha woh scene where Krishna has a FB of Pinto telling her that he does not want to marry PInky.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
When she was sitting in the bus stop and Vidya got a call from Bihari about the wedding...
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved this scene! I sort of understand why they just used it as a flashback but I wish we could have seen the whole thing. Pintoo really looked like a little boy and I felt he wanted to talk to someone who wouldn't try to do something about it or provoke him to do something but just listen to him and that is what Krishna did. She just listened and understood his perspective. Even though there is more to it and we all know, they are clearly very good friends and I love that! This is the kind of scene I have been dying to see between them.

Now when Krishna was considering calling him, I can imagine her thinking that maybe, given the marriage that he had not made his peace with was happening, he would need someone to talk to, again someone who would listen without causing a huge hungama. And perhaps if she had talked to him before he broke down and confessed to Ganga out of sheer desperation, the whole confrontation could have been avoided, which is what Pintoo would have wanted.

Also this puts the scene with her telling him to go after Pinky post the almost slap in a whole new perspective. She heard his decision out, that he is not going to disobey his father and instead of worrying about herself and her position in his life, she chooses to support him in his decision unquestioningly, help him adjust to the fact that he is marrying Pinky, and do his duty by her by apologising for his behaviour. After the incident at the jalpaan, you can see Pintoo being much more civil to Pinky. If that is not selfless love!

So I don't think Pintoo ever wanted the marriage to get cancelled. He wanted someone who could justify his father's decision to him so he could feel confident about this step. However he has to learn what Babloo was trying to say, that something that is wrong is wrong, no matter if your father says it. But I feel Krishna's ways of dealing with Pintoo are far more effective and with time he might have spoken up under her gentle, imperceptible influence. We shall have to see if they speak tomorrow and if so, what gets said and where it takes each of them.
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kaveri

indeed this scene came as a surprise package...what i gathered was that indirectly pintu wanted krishna to know that he belongs to her and not pinky even though he is getting into this matrimonial alliance...hope krishna calls up pintu...so want to see their peaceful phone convo...atleast prishna have moved from naino ki bhasha to phone convos๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yeah It indeed came as a surprise package n My God Wht an Amazing Surprise .Isn'it ? ๐Ÿ˜‰ . I know He was trying 2 say his feelings 2 Krishna indirectly . ๐Ÿ˜ณ n I 2 hope tht We get Prishna's Phone convo , I hope Ct's doesn't skip tht . Want it 2 see tht phone convo . ๐Ÿ˜Hahaa Yup chalo Staring se kuch aage bade hamaare prishna , Not Bad ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
sam I would little disaggree wid ur one point tht Pintu doesn't wanted 2 refuse for marrige . Becozz The Last scene when He was remembering d confrontation n when TTS comes n starts blattering out The way he turns n looks TTS It said it all tht he wanted 2 refuse for marrige n he was all ready 2 do it but TTS when starts taking about d honour of family n all n starts crying Tht Pitu couldn't bear it n just surrenders himsekf 2 his father whom he loves more then himself
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Moni: I got the idea that he maybe wanted justification for his father's decision because when he was confiding in Ganga, he didn't say I don't want to marry Pinky outright, but said that his mind was not convinced about this decision his father had made. This to me meant that there was room for his mind to be convinced. And he seemed to be begging for some explanation why TTS would trap him in a relationship with such obviously loathsome people. Pintoo is still not over the belief that his father is essentially a good person. Then I think he is convinced by Babloo and Ganga, mainly Babloo that this is wrong, absolutely wrong and so for a second he has the dream and the hope and the resolve to break it. BUT he is tortured by the idea of making this huge decision and just then TTS attacks and "proves" that he just wants what is best for them. So Pintoo goes back to believing that TTS is essentially good when for a moment his eyes were fully open. His trust in and adherence to TTS and his decisions is some how renewed. Pintoo is much more emotional than Babloo and TTS takes advantage of that.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Moni true that flashback was mind blowing. It was beautiful and soothing and it was good to see krishna pondering over it and wanted to talk this out with pintu. She is very strong girl in the show I really it. For a change it is not a girl who is getting emotional blackmailed at every step and a boy who is getting that assault. I don't know why but I am kinda enjoy it. I am enjoying the determination krishna has that she had passed the exam and ready to fight for it not crying at home AND actually fighting for it is highlight for me.