Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I read the analysis daily bt wanna write something today.

First show i have ever seen on indian television in which the main lead is nt white dosent get everything in 1st attempt.
Show has been going nice n not to forget pintoo singh,character is nicely made up wants to TTS's good boy...i like kinshuk frm bidaai days bt this luk,not clean shaved makes my dil go zooo.

@sam-Is it possible i can open the analysis thread if someone is not able to PM me i'll do if videao will be updated on utube.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Shri @Angel

I think FB scene was shown n Kept as a reserve for yest becoz The may wanted 2 show tht Krishna thinks abt Pintu , She do care for him n Somewhere in her heart She too is not at all happy wid dis marrige and So they showed dis thru dis way . I see dis only d reason behind it . Angel If They would hav shown suddenly krishna calling Pintu at so night It would hav looked little wierd , I mean Ofcourse they feel some connection b/w them but Krishna is a girl who will stop herself frm doing dis until n unless she starts craving for it n By showing this FB scene they showed tht Krishna 2 is yearning for Pintu .
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Moni

Okay I understand she is a girl. So I will not go on and on about it but was thinking purely technically. But Pinky is a girl too.😆

I agree with your analysis.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AngelDark

@Moni

Okay I understand she is a girl. So I will not go on and on about it but was thinking purely technically. But Pinky is a girl too.😆

I agree with your analysis.

DO u really think Pinky is a girl ? 😆😉 Well jokes apart Pinky did hav rght 2 call him as She is Pintu's Fiancee So She somewhere hav rght 2 call him in night as well but Krishna hav no relation wid Pintu ( as for now 😉 ) So tht is why hesitation is obvious .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great analysis/discussion everyone! It was a pleasure to read. 👏👏

I am sorry I have been inactive this weekend but it has been crazy busy. Don't you hate it when your real life gets in the way of discussing supremely more important fictional characters? 🤔😆

@Angel: I loved your simulated phone conversation and just hope we get to see it on Monday! All that staring at the phone could not have been for nothing, right?

@Shri: I agree with your views on the flashback scene. It seemed odd to introduce it here when we had already gotten closure and completeness for that scene in which we now have to imagine it interspersed. I would not rather have had it omitted and I am glad that we got to see it, but it was a bit awkward the way it was placed. I think it would have even been better if they wanted to introduce that scene here, to contextualise it in the scene we saw. Either before or after, they could have shown a bit of the scene we did see so we could relate to this insertion better. I agree with Moni that it might have been saved too use it here.

I also loved your comparison between the status of wives like Dehati and Saraswati and Ganga. Though the former may not be as well off or noble-blooded, they are much more masters of their domains. But in some ways I think this is also a choice that Ganga has made for herself, and what Babloo calls her out on saying that this choice not to speak has made Pintoo unable to do so.

@kaveri: I understand your irritation at Pintoo but also he didn't ask anyone to fight for him, he just asked for someone to listen and help him out. That confrontation was the last thing he wanted and what he spends time trying to avoid. So I think he was much more intimidated by the conflict and did not want to make it worse by taking a side, though he did express his disapproval of TTS' behaviour to his mother by walking away. Baby steps. 😊

@Anjana: How perfect is that song! 👏
And yes, lies leave an imprint and TTS and Bihari have been none too careful in clearing their tracks.

@Richie: Sure you can open the thread one day. Just tell me what day you want to do it, either here on the thread or by PM. 😊

😊
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

I also loved your comparison between the status of wives like Dehati and Saraswati and Ganga. Though the former may not be as well off or noble-blooded, they are much more masters of their domains. But in some ways I think this is also a choice that Ganga has made for herself, and what Babloo calls her out on saying that this choice not to speak has made Pintoo unable to do so.

thanks Sam for liking and further adding on to the comment.

I have one query though and any of the forum members can help me on.

Sarasawati Raj is not well-off.
As for being noble blooded, I think all three women belong to the same varna. They belong to Kshatriya class and this is one of the reason why Tuntun so easily allowed Bihari to talk about Pinky's match in the first place. Right ?
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shri make some interesting post I want to read I am really getting bored now. Nothing good is here
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kaveri

gripping epi...yes slow and steadily a huge storm is approaching to create a total wreckage and turning everyones lives upside down...giving my thoughts in pointers:

1. BDP family...the less said the better...atleast it'll prevent me from getting a migrane attack😆
2. the singh family confrontation...show stealer👏...thanks heavens...ganga maiya atleast opened her blessed mouth and confronted TTS..that too in a strong manner👍🏼...babloo...i've always admired him for being so defiant against TTS...and today loved his dialogue to ganga...something like i could see in his eyes from day 1...and you being a mother...how could you not...i guess that could have irked ganga to confront TTS...also loved how he again defended ganga and took her away ...as for pintu...understandable that his idol person is his father and he has immnese love for him but c'mon how can you remain totally mutable when your mom and brother are fighting for you😔...does he seriously not have guts to voice his opinion...sorry guys it got me a bit pissed...esp. when TTS threatened ganga...i kinda expected even pinto to speak up...but alas😔...neways the last part was very very sad...seeing how pintu got into TTS emtional mayajaal😡...the hug sure was heartwrenching😭...but i tell you the day pintu comes to know TTS reality...he will be the most shattered person🥺
3. the FB was a surprise package😲...glad that pintu confided in krishna what his feelings are towards his marriage to pinky...infact it gave me a vibe that he may also be indireclty hinting that he belongs to her and not pinky☺️...no wonder could see the bechaini in krishna..which resulted in she looking at her dad's phone...hope to see prishna's phone convo on monday...naino ki bhasha bahut hogayee...need some sweet talky talky now😍
4. lastly don't know if i'm being over analytical...but i felt that krishna's rush to start her mission asap and not wasting time could also be because of pintu...gosh this prishna is making my gray matter churn out all kind of weird thoughts😆

Good post! I really enjoyed reading it. Spot on with some of these ideas. I hope we get more veral talk then with just the eyes as well.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

thanks Sam for liking and further adding on to the comment.

I have one query though and any of the forum members can help me on.

Sarasawati Raj is not well-off.
As for being noble blooded, I think all three women belong to the same varna. They belong to Kshatriya class and this is one of the reason why Tuntun so easily allowed Bihari to talk about Pinky's match in the first place. Right ?

You are right Shri. They all belong to the Kshatriya caste. The 'Singh' in their husbands' surnames is symbolic of it.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Shri and Neetz: Interesting question about caste. I really hadn't thought about it that way. I guess they do belong to the same class for Bihari to be able to broach the subject of marriage so easily. And after reading your response I was reminded of when VP wanted to sell his land to Bihari to fund Swati's wedding. So the Raj family is a landowning one.

My best guess would be that TTS has noble ancestry but his family lost all their money due to idleness and TTS built the fortune back up using his ancestral position and his cunning mind. I would also guess that the Raj family were probably tributaries to the Singhs in this feudal system which is why VP has had that sense of loyalty from time immemorial (he even sat TTS' exams for him). Bihari, on the other hand, being the younger son was free not to buy completely into this feudal model and could build up an independent fortune. And that money is what attracts TTS to Bihari now, along with Pinky becoming/being a BDO.

So now TTS wants to gain his position as the "lord" of Bhagalpur, not just in name which he already has, but in a practical sense as well by becoming the MLA and he sees Pinky being instrumental to attaining that goal. Anyway, I think it is interesting how they are not showing the issue of caste but rather those of economic status and occupation. I am guessing it is a conscious decision by the writers and if so I appreciate the fresh and realistic approach there.