TTS is such a CHEATER 2 Pintu aragahhh

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
OMGG TTS Is such a Disgusting n such a Cheater . Today The way He started crying infront of Pintu after d huge Confrontation b/w TTS and Babloo-Ganga-Pintu , I felt for a sec bad for him but OMG it was all his plan 😲 He played reverse psychology on Pintu , Pintu was all in ready 2 Refuse for marrige but TTS starts crying infront of him n starts telling tht This MArrge will not happen ,Let the people abuse me But nothng is more imp then my Family's hapiness . OMG Pintu Seriously I feel so bad for him tht How can his own father take advantage of his love , AFter hesaring so much frm a Father No son will refuse for marrige n so as Pintu 😭 . Pintu tells tht Whtever happens He will marry .

Today's epi was Amazing . Wht a perfect Episode . Kudos 2 Kinshuk,Shebaaz khan and Ganga .These three were stars of 2dy's epi.👏
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh no😭...so you mean the marriage will defo happen
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

OMGG TTS Is such a Disgusting n such a Cheater . Today The way He started crying infront of Pintu after d huge Confrontation b/w TTS and Babloo-Ganga-Pintu , I felt for a sec bad for him but OMG it was all his plan 😲 He played reverse psychology on Pintu , Pintu was all in ready 2 Refuse for marrige but TTS starts crying infront of him n starts telling tht This MArrge will not happen ,Let the people abuse me But nothng is more imp then my Family's hapiness . OMG Pintu Seriously I feel so bad for him tht How can his own father take advantage of his love , AFter hesaring so much frm a Father No son will refuse for marrige n so as Pintu 😭 . Pintu tells tht Whtever happens He will marry .

Today's epi was Amazing . Wht a perfect Episode . Kudos 2 Kinshuk,Shebaaz khan and Ganga .These three were stars of 2dy's epi.👏

So my future prediction came true. Tuntun is gonna be the new PUNPUN WAALI and Pinto and Krishna though married at some point will never have the chain (hindi word mann ka chain)..comfort. And Pinto will be blackmailed into opposing Krishna all the time.

See Moni that is why I said, Pinto cannot be this under-developed husband to Krishna. He cannot even read people's mind properly. Well not an issue at all, most wouldn't know anything, but if ONE is sure of what HE WANTS FOR HIMSELF, no one can play with him..
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TTS yet again proved to be brilliant... Babloo is my favourite character too... Lucky Sargam...😊
Pintu ji could not read what we here at the viewers side could... crocodile tears by his DAD!

Originally posted by: kaveri

oh no😭...so you mean the marriage will defo happen

DOn't worry Marrige not gonna happen . thtazz for sure . But How It will break thatzz d main suspense 😕
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Moni I was waiting for your post. I agree with you and was kind of expecting this as TTS hates loosing he can go to any extent to win. He know how to play games with pintu's mind and he does that. Pintu was looking so moved and guilty that he made his father cry that he agreed for the wedding. But the highlight of the scene is Pintu-TTS Hug (first hug where pintu is completely surrendering himself to his father and TTS smiling his win over his possession pintu uske liye uska beta nahi jeeti huyi trophy hai.)

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

So my future prediction came true. Tuntun is gonna be the new PUNPUN WAALI and Pinto and Krishna though married at some point will never have the chain (hindi word mann ka chain)..comfort. And Pinto will be blackmailed into opposing Krishna all the time.

See Moni that is why I said, Pinto cannot be this under-developed husband to Krishna. He cannot even read people's mind properly. Well not an issue at all, most wouldn't know anything, but if ONE is sure of what HE WANTS FOR HIMSELF, no one can play with him..

Shri If Infront of a Loyal n obedient son's Eyes His father comes n starts crying U can't expect him 2 do of his heart , U can't ask him 2 think abt himself . U shld hav seen dis scene the way TTS was crying I myself for a sec had tears in my eyes evenafter knowing TTS truth So U can imagne Pintu who is totally unaware of his Dad's truth How can he oppose hiss father ? This is not a sign of weakness but He loves his Father n Family so much tht He is ready 2 sacrifice his wish for his father n Family . Pintu knows wht his heart wants but Problem is tht His one part of heart is telling him 2 side wid his father n other part is telling him 2 oppse . n becozz His love is 2 much for his father His 1 part which is telling him 2 side his father is heavy on 2nd part of his heart .

But Seriously I felt so bad for him today , He was all helpless 2dy but becozz of ganga he gathered courage also 2 refuse for marrige but Seeng his Father's tears His love for his father wins frm his own wish of refusing 2 dis marrige

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Moni I was waiting for your post. I agree with you and was kind of expecting this as TTS hates loosing he can go to any extent to win. He know how to play games with pintu's mind and he does that. Pintu was looking so moved and guilty that he made his father cry that he agreed for the wedding. But the highlight of the scene is Pintu-TTS Hug (first hug where pintu is completely surrendering himself to his father and TTS smiling his win over his possession pintu uske liye uska beta nahi jeeti huyi trophy hai.)

Rachu I can't tell u even I hated TTS once again 2dy in last scene for using Pintu like dis but U r so rght The most n best part highlight was d First hug of Pintu-TTS ,OMGG it was such a good hug I eman so beautifully directed Hug , n U read d hug so well tht It was saying tht Pintu surrendered himsekf 2 his Father n his father's smirk showed tht once again he won his trophy
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tun tun singh is Blackmailing him yaar i cant see him ... like that yaar .. thanks for the info dii ..
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The way he was enjoying with Sonu and saying his laadla beta is going to marry and Sonu saying Gazab. PInto could not even hold Sonu in his frustration. I don't know what TTS will get in the end if he treats his favourite son this way when he revolts against him. I sure would have said something by now if I was Pinto. Like dad I'm your favourite son so why are you twisting my arm or better yet Pinto needs to act like his father and twist TTS arm. Favourite son and all and show the viewers that when push comes to shove Pinto Singh is cut from the same cloth as his dad but with better qualities.

TTS is right out of medieval times.

D**N! This show makes me say all sorts of stuff.😆
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago