Creatives can do better

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Although yesterday's episode was a total disappointment, what bothers me the most was that Krishna, her family and Babloo just stood there with a helpless expression. Not once during the episode did anyone try to raise a voice against such injustice and corruption. The whole episode showed Pinky, her parents and TTS in an ostentatious bash while Krishna with family just stood there, speechless. Throughout the episode, I was left longing for just one word in favor of Krishna. Vidya's expressions seemed implausible when he silently looks on as Bihari feigns sympathy then audaciously tells the musicians to play a sad music.

The least Creatives could do was show Vidya confused and pondering how this could be possible, Krishna determined that she will get to the bottom of this, Her mother praying for guidance to learn the truth, Babloo who is well-aware of his father's shenanigans keeps a speck of doubt and thinks about contacting the two DC's who were very impressed with Krishna's interview...

Now after all that, if the Creatives ever show Krishna and her family behaving normal with that Tuntun's bootlicker, Bihari, his arrogant Dehati and their windbag, Pinky... it will be utterly preposterous!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Even I wated 2 see some1 raising their voice against Bihari dehati but then thought If U throw stone in mud then mud comes on u only . rght ? So same way evenif They woud hav spkoen It would hav hardly mattered 2 Bihari n Dehati . So Best slap for them was dis only whch Krishna took 2 Prove her result as wrong whch came infront of every1 n The day She will come n declare d truth Bihari , Dehati ,Pinky allthose three will b humuliated n punished .