Will it raise the TRP ?

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
All the Tuntun, Bihari, Dihati and Pinky drama - Krishna's response - 29th episode
this was just a drama created by creatives. They wanted to play sad music and everyone else to remain dumb. They thought it will look intelligent, sensible, creative, interesting melodrama and TRP generating.
I am not sure how far it will be true for Television and TRP, but for me it was revolting and sub-standard drama. No one plays sad music in the first place and if anyone played like that, no one would keep quiet. This kind of stupid drama works for DABH (Diya aur baati hum) and it is top in TRPs, may be AB should benefit out of the ugly scenes that they wanted to create.

But strange it is...in total contrast, Krishna did not bow down before the INSULT DRAMA of her Chacha -Chaachi and Pinky Behan. That was highlight of the episode 👏 👏 👏 May be viewers will like that because Hum Sabki Chaheti Krishna ne Laaj rakhi by not letting anyone pity her and not flinching even once in the entire insult drama.
So Ugly drama had equal takkar from Good drama 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail

I don't know about TRP 😃 but I know this that I'm glad that she does not have a Cinderella complex. She's got guts, grit and gray matter and she is game. I admire her for all these qualities.
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I don't know about TRP 😃 but I know this that I'm glad that she does not have a Cinderella complex. She's got guts, grit and gray matter and she is game. I admire her for all these qualities.

that's a TRP gain then!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Shri We can't be sure tht If Pintu n krishna gets married then Pintu will be an under developed Husband , Don't know abt any1 but Whenever pintu was with Krishna He always acted as a Husband only 2her . Like their first Meeting He gives her d duppatta whch noone noticed not even babloo but he gives her tht . Then During mains he Slaps Krishna , makes her relaize her mistake n makes her sit in d Exam , There also He acted as her Life partner ony n Last The hospital scene when he drags her outside by holding hand , it too showed tht He considers her as his . So We can't be sure tht If Prishna gets married now also then he will be underdeveloped Husband . SO many times he showed his maturity , The way he acts as a peacemaker in his family , Any MAture person only can do tht . The way he understands krishna I don't think Any1 could instigate him against her not even TTS , Doesn't matter how much he loves TTS but this is also true tht he always fought for krishna Eventhough it's indirect n later also When She will be his wife Then also he will do d same .
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Shri We can't be sure tht If Pintu n krishna gets married then Pintu will be an under developed Husband , Don't know abt any1 but Whenever pintu was with Krishna He always acted as a Husband only 2her . Like their first Meeting He gives her d duppatta whch noone noticed not even babloo but he gives her tht . Then During mains he Slaps Krishna , makes her relaize her mistake n makes her sit in d Exam , There also He acted as her Life partner ony n Last The hospital scene when he drags her outside by holding hand , it too showed tht He considers her as his . So We can't be sure tht If Prishna gets married now also then he will be underdeveloped Husband . SO many times he showed his maturity , The way he acts as a peacemaker in his family , Any MAture person only can do tht . The way he understands krishna I don't think Any1 could instigate him against her not even TTS , Doesn't matter how much he loves TTS but this is also true tht he always fought for krishna Eventhough it's indirect n later also When She will be his wife Then also he will do d same .

Under-developed husband from society's point. Pinto is good at handling Krishna and Sonu. But is he is not at all good at handling rest of the world and his family without him losing his balance and interest. It will be a problem if he doesn't know tact with world. Not everyone is like Krishna understanding him. And this social image will not do well for Krishna's BDO social image later on in life. What will happen if they clash publically with their social images ? How will that impact their personal relationship ?
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Under-developed husband from society's point. Pinto is good at handling Krishna and Sonu. But is he is not at all good at handling rest of the world and his family without him losing his balance and interest. It will be a problem if he doesn't know tact with world. Not everyone is like Krishna understanding him. And this social image will not do well for Krishna's BDO social image later on in life. What will happen if they clash publically with their social images ? How will that impact their personal relationship ?

@ Shridevi , I have seen lots of cases where the husband is undereducated than the wife or not at all educated than the wife.
Some of these relationships have worked out nicely, some have had disastrous results, because of internal conflicts within the spousal relationship. And all of these I'm mentioning from real life.😃
I kind of have a friend who was lesser educated than his wife and his wife has helped him get a higher education.
This also reminded me of the recent story where in Bangladesh the husband had chopped off the wife's fingers for she was trying to study higher than the husband.
Well it's a generalized version I have given, I guess, but let's see what are the dynamics of this Prishna relationship when they are married.

And here is the link for the article I mentioned.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-16239784

God forbid! I hope I'm not putting dangerous ideas into CV's heads. I know Pinto's psyche is of a very good human being.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post shri,

Agree with you somewhat that pintu maybe not fully capable as compared to krishna or may be not much in duniyadaari but he is patient and responsible. So I don't think it will take him long to be fully capable for taking krishna responsibility or match her intellact. The person who can tolerate TBPS in and out that without loosing temper he can tolerate everything in world.

Angel you show us a very tragic story and It is really sad and that husband should be punished severly but please don't even compare that man with pintu singh. Pintu is no where near to that man. I don't think pintu will have much problem with krishna superior position. Yes I agree he may get against her when Krishna will point fingures towards TTS. I think this is the basic story TTS standing at lie evil and Krishna standing with truth and Pintu is entangled in between truth or family.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@Prishna_DBPS

Okay baba! I never compared Pinto to anyone. I know Pinto is a very positive character after all he is the male lead of the show.

Anyways I was just juxtapositioning about the condition of education and girl child and women

I pray that Pinto will be the best husband Krishna could ask for in the whole world😃

Sorry if my words sound inadequate. 🤗

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago