0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Future story hints from 29 Feb episode
The DC called and hinted that he made the arrangements but is not sure of the entire chain. So it was 50 -50 work by him. That gives us hint that if results are questioned, then some other truth might come out...OKAY. Good News on the surface.
Now my premonition...
Doesn't seem Krishna or Pinto is going to know Tuntun, Bihari deeds yet. It might all be perceived as paperwork/clerical mishandling. Truth just comes out as correction to error posted before.

And in the event as some predicted that a stage will be set where Krisha might have to get married to Pinto just because Tuntun wishes his BDO Bahu only to be swearing the oath of BDO "padhvi", then I think it will turn into a story of Pinto (undeveloped husband character) and Krishna as successful Biwi...then some misunderstandings, estrangements and reunions. All this will go on in parallel to Tuntun, Bihari schemes with Pinto turning against Krishna by believing his father... So someone tell me that this is not gonna happen...because this is so poor and boring 😭 😭
I don't want Krishna to get married to Pinto even before she is able to enjoy few happy months with her family in the new BDO kothi. It was Vidya's dream to see Krishna as BDO and how bad it would be to see Krishna straightaway working as BDO not in Vidya's daughter's capacity but as Tuntun's daughter-in-law's capacity 😡 😡 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

****to be continued if anything gets added on to this to support or unsupport.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i agree wid u shridevi! even i want 2 c Vidya feeling proud of his daughter n Krishna working day in n day out 2 develop d area... TTS will definitely create difficulties fr Krishna if she marries Pintu n carries out her wrk aftr marriage. BTW, it wud b gud 2 c how Krishna overcomes d obstacles put forth by TTS ( n mayb Bihari, pinky n dihati ) without offending him.

I wud also luv 2 c d support Pintu extends towards Krishna 2 help her deal wid any difficulty. That 2 without creating a ruckus or arguing with TTS if d matter is not 2 serious. otherwise if TTS' antics cross limits, he will hav 2 take action .. ( dats another matter altogether )

Sargam n Ganga doing der bit wud also b fun 2 watch. D track shud also include d various ways Prishna will try 2 foil Pinky's attempts 2 trouble them.

Edited by frozen.devil - 12 years ago