Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice thought Anju. I actually appreciate what you said. I have seen people getting things they do not deserve for connections many times and so have I heard of people not getting a position they deserve because of bad connections. They have burnt their bridges bad time. In most cases people give up or retry. I am happy she has confidence in her ability.

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lotus8

Even I get courage from prayers and having faith in my difficult times. I had this thinking until now. But what to do when you are wronged by others? Here Krishna has been wronged. Sh ehas always been smarter than her cousin and her interview went very well, and she was deceited by the corrupt system? Being not a privileged one financially, she is at the receiving end. Yes she can get courage from her faith in God but are prayers enough to fight this? Or we as people have to bring in that change. yes Sadhu was like God but this act is more heinous and it destroys the dream ofthe person, where Sadhu's words won't have much effect. May be she will be able to fight it out and get the results in her favor sooner but think about a more realistic picture where a wronged person tosses from one door to the other exposing the dirt and corruptness and in the end even if the things get worked out, is that really a win ??? So should we not try to fight or should we all work towards making the system better for us. Because there are Pinkys' selected through the back door, the govt invites dishonesty and people like Krishna who are simple and honest are left out so that the system never stands a chance to go through a change as those who can change it never become a part of it.

Lotus,
we pray to focus or collect all our energy in one goal, to attain that. Most people ask God to bless them without any effort from them. But real prayer is karmic in nature. We can ask God to bless us for the task that we are undertaking on to achieve the goal that we set for ourselves.
So if Krishna keeps her faith in God and continues her struggle, she is indeed gonna be blessed. Faith is a vital source of energy amidst unknown outcomes about our actions or desires.

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Lotus,
we pray to focus or collect all our energy in one goal, to attain that. Most people ask God to bless them without any effort from them. But real prayer is karmic in nature. We can ask God to bless us for the task that we are undertaking on to achieve the goal that we set for ourselves.
So if Krishna keeps her faith in God and continues her struggle, she is indeed gonna be blessed. Faith is a vital source of energy amidst unknown outcomes about our actions or desires.

Very well said Shridevi... "Karm kiye ja phal ki ichha mut rakh". I know it is easier said than done. As a human being, we have expectations and dreams and we are selfish. So it is next to impossible to not hope for the fruit of your deeds.
But we should not give up hope and do what is right for you. I agree system is corrupt and it is not a easy task to fight against corrupt people. But that does not mean that we just give up and sit and do nothing against it. All people are not corrupt and Krishna too has the hope that her application will be considered. Honesty and truth will always win in the end and YES that is a win...
lotus8 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Very well said Shridevi... "Karm kiye ja phal ki ichha mut rakh". I know it is easier said than done. As a human being, we have expectations and dreams and we are selfish. So it is next to impossible to not hope for the fruit of your deeds.
But we should not give up hope and do what is right for you. I agree system is corrupt and it is not a easy task to fight against corrupt people. But that does not mean that we just give up and sit and do nothing against it. All people are not corrupt and Krishna too has the hope that her application will be considered. Honesty and truth will always win in the end and YES that is a win...

That answers my question. Its no use fighting for justice, unless we beleive that our win even if it crosses so many hurdles, is a TRUIMPH finally.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
very true it was a really beautiful touch and it was like god was standing there watching whether they would see him. i am so used to nothing good ever happening in most of these indian shows that when i 1st watched it i was like god no all they need now is to be cursed so loved that they showed this adn beautiful post anju