My random thoughts - excellent touch

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I am back with another edition of random thoughts. I know few of my friends will beat me for not writing daily even after telling them that I will. Today, I have some time and wanted to talk only about the divine touch that was shown in today's episode. I have to say I just loved it.
When you have lost everything you have dreamt about, when you do not see end to your miseries, when you do not see any light at the end of the tunnel then that time you lose all your motivation, all your faith. That was the situation of Krishna's family at that moment when each and every person was lost in his or her own thought. When Krishna was remembering faith of so many of her well-wishers and gaining courage, then appeared from nowhere - Sadhu... To me it felt as if GOD has taken avatar and appeared at Krishna's doorstep as Sadhu. From nowhere HE just showed up and he stood there watching all the drama unfold in front of his own eyes. HE witnessed Saraswati's condition, HE saw that she has lost faith in HIM. HE was right there but alas Saraswati could not notice that. GOD in form of Sadhu remained there as HE had come there with a mission - to open Krishna's eyes and tell her that it is not the end of the world. She is here for bigger purpose and she has to fight many more battles in her life and has to keep moving ahead. I just loved this touch of showing the divine power guiding Krishna. No matter what the situation is we should never lose our faith in GOD. HE is the supreme power and will take care of everyone.
GOD told Krishna to not give up, to get up and fight and move ahead. She will be successful. She got all her motivation, courage to take up this world ... She will surely see the bright morning full of light. Her future is shining and she has to just get up and embrace it.
If end is good then everything is good. We always remember the end result and then forget the pain we suffered to get to that end result.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice to see ur post...Lovely thoughts anju... haven't watched or read WU of today's episode... will try to watch... 😊
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Nice to see ur post...Lovely thoughts anju... haven't watched or read WU of today's episode... will try to watch... 😊

Hey Usha, how are you dear? Long time...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Hey Usha, how are you dear? Long time...

yes anju... its been very long... i am fine... how are u?
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Anju Very nice Analysis . lovedd it . n Yes me2 felt as if tht sadhu was noone othe then God who came 2 guide Krishna n 2 bless him for her coming successful Future .
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yep Anju great post even I think it is the intervention of god to give her more courage to fight for her rights. I think now no one can stop krishna from becoming BDO.
lotus8 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even I get courage from prayers and having faith in my difficult times. I had this thinking until now. But what to do when you are wronged by others? Here Krishna has been wronged. Sh ehas always been smarter than her cousin and her interview went very well, and she was deceited by the corrupt system? Being not a privileged one financially, she is at the receiving end. Yes she can get courage from her faith in God but are prayers enough to fight this? Or we as people have to bring in that change. yes Sadhu was like God but this act is more heinous and it destroys the dream ofthe person, where Sadhu's words won't have much effect. May be she will be able to fight it out and get the results in her favor sooner but think about a more realistic picture where a wronged person tosses from one door to the other exposing the dirt and corruptness and in the end even if the things get worked out, is that really a win ??? So should we not try to fight or should we all work towards making the system better for us. Because there are Pinkys' selected through the back door, the govt invites dishonesty and people like Krishna who are simple and honest are left out so that the system never stands a chance to go through a change as those who can change it never become a part of it.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Anju: Loved ur post and miss so much readin ur posts. Anyways coming to ur post yes jaani totally agree with u. Could not have said it better. Loved that they did not show Krishna crying and not only that she did not pity herself and wants to fight for what she deserves.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Great post Anju.

It takes something really big to shake your core values. In this case Saraswati's faith in God was almost gone when she tried to fling the idol into the well.
We all go through phases like this where we are forced to believe that none of our prayers, earnest work or longings are being payed off. The whole world seems so cruel. The whole world seems to be plotting against you. At times I have lost faith in Him as well.

I wont delve deeper into this subject as it is a sensitive issue and me not being in the right frame of mind to discuss it as well.
However viewing the situation purely in case of Krishna and her family i think you have put forth a brilliant analyses. I can understand the pain and disappointment of Saraswati but as you pointed out, God himself payed a visit and showed Krishna the light in the form of the baba who came at such a moment of turmoil in their family.
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very encouraging thoughts.I can't help but sympathize with Krishna.Anyway she has her family and Babloo who believes in her. I don't know about Pintu. He's just quiet and all he can do is look at Krishna.