congrats to all for the improved rank :)

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I am surprised to see the rank 😆 ..it is 12 ... good going .. congrats & thanks to all who made this 👏 ... good job friends ..keep rocking ...👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Dear It's becozz of Buzz point , Rating points , Activity points r still low . So We hav 2 try more hard for CM . n Also for Star cast Ranking as well . Plzz ABians Do comment on Knshuk,Mitali,SHiv Profiles daily twice n Do keep Hitting CM n Make new topics . Plzzz
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Dear It's becozz of Buzz point , Rating points , Activity points r still low . So We hav 2 try more hard for CM . n Also for Star cast Ranking as well . Plzz ABians Do comment on Knshuk,Mitali,SHiv Profiles daily twice n Do keep Hitting CM n Make new topics . Plzzz

true we have alot to do bt atleast we doing well so think even next week we wnt be too bad but would be great if we went up
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Don't Know Shivshakti Rank It At Below 100 Or 200...No One Want Her Rank To Go Up...😔
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Why Don't Anyone Want Shivshakti Rank To Go Up😔
pesi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyFans1

Why Don't Anyone Want Shivshakti Rank To Go Up😔

i guess it improved ..when i saw that earlier it was in 200 ...now its in 100
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Don't No Why But I Not Liking Shivshakti Character Pinky Thought They Will Change Soon To A Positive...She Doing A Good Job As Pinky But Still Don't Know Still I Not Liking Her Character, Want To See More Of Shivshakti As Pinky Scene As A Positive Side Of Her Soon In The Show... They Can't Always That Pinky And Her Family And TTS Torturing Krishna In The Show...
pesi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyFans1

Don't No Why But I Not Liking Shivshakti Character Pinky Thought They Will Change Soon To A Positive...She Doing A Good Job As Pinky But Still Don't Know Still I Not Liking Her Character, Want To See More Of Shivshakti As Pinky Scene As A Positive Side Of Her Soon In The Show... They Can't Always That Pinky And Her Family And TTS Torturing Krishna In The Show...

neither i like pinky's character ..i watched her bebo. .. but i just can't support negative characters here ... that is why i am not even watching haar jeet though i like neha..coz she plays a -ve role ..