Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sandiab

i have to say that i didnt expect anything else bt krishna being her strong, calm, controlled self and i loved that her family stood by her as always. but what did surprise me in this episode was pintu singh when tt announced that he wanted the wedding to happen the look in pintu's eyes was kind of dififerent from the other times- it wasnt its usual helpless look. at 1st he was obviously shocked but every second his look changed from shock to desperation to anger and than calmness. and it was the calmnes that he looked at tt that caught my eyes it is almost like how much more are u going to push me and expect me to obey. that look tells me he is near his end with being tolerate of every1 and i see a revolt in the next few days. he isnt going to need to find out what his dad has to done 4 him to stop this wedding. 1 thing u cnt push him around to much until he attacks and tt rushing the wedding might be the wrong step and he has misjudged Pintu. at the end of that scene i saw a man looking at his father and not a boy.

oh my sandiab..you just summed up for me what i too wanted to pen down..word on every bit of itπŸ‘πŸΌ...infact i feel that the way prishna were potrayed today...for me it was like a lull before the storm...which will soon strike on TBDP's lives creating havoc...and believe me i'll get the most sadistic pleasure when that strike happens😈
all in all a very good epi...krishna totally stole the showπŸ‘πŸ‘
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
vlcsnap 2012 03 02 00h28m03s205

The eye challenges of today.
πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sam , Angel n Sandia awosome anaysis guyz U all r wonderful .

Sandia What 2 tell abt u my dear , U always speaks my heart , I totally totally aggree wid u tht Today the look whch Pintu gives 2 TTS was of anger n was showing tht his tolerance power is not abt 2 end . Soon This torondo gonna bring havoc in TBDP Lives . n I m watmgg for tht 😈 . U r so rght today d look Pinu gives was of Man ,It was of DBPS n not Pintu 's look . I lovedd it very much . What 2 say abt dis guy yaar , WHt a Mrvellous actor Kinshuk is tht Words 2 becomes short , whtever Expressions U take He can depict any . He is such a Beautiful Actor tht It's always is plesure 2 see him onscreen .

Frm today's Precap I m guessing n expecting huge Twist in next week surrounding Prishna n Pinty . Hope We get some segments so tht we could hav a guess tht Wht exactly gonna happen beczz This suspense behind Prishna's marrige is killing me n It became almost impossible 2 wait
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Samana,

I just love Krishna. And your analysis is the cherry on the top. Did not realise you were doing this. Caught one and then went to check for other posts. πŸ‘

I love the grit and determination on her face. Have been waiting for it to get channelised.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Okay my two cents:
Episode was quite catchy even with all the atyachar by TBDP.

Poor Saraswati, i feel for her. I know it takes something really big to shake your core values. In S's case she was almost about to become an atheist from the highly religious lady that she is. Really glad that Krishna is so determined and gutsy. Way to go girl!
3 din-okay i am glad that the timeline is so tight thanks to Mr.TTS, because that means the truth will be out within 3 days too and shall not be a prolonged endless saga towards seeking the truth.

I feel so helpless for Pintu, he is stuck in murk as of now and cannot seem to get out of it even though all he has to do is take one step. @Sandiab, you are so right when you say that this time, in the precap the look on his face was something else. It was not the usual helpless sort of look, it was a much irritated and set on purpose kind of look (atleast that's the vibe I got from itπŸ˜†) It would be great if he would speak up just once and let them know what he actually thinks of them.
This zabardasti ka rishta is doing him no good, he is losing his sanity from what i can see

0-SD-0 thumbnail
and apart from agreeing to everyone , my 2 cents for today.

Guru-Shishyaa - Ek jaisa sochte hainπŸ˜ƒ

Babloo decides, one cannot just accept fate and let it play havoc.

"Bhagya ke bharose bhaitne ne kuch nahi hoga Sargam ji. Kuch to karna hi hoga"

And after the pinto-pinky shaadi interlude

We have Krishna packing her bag. ...cham cham karta savera, chmakta savera..

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Sandia: Interesting point that rings very true: TTS likes to test peoples' limits. We know that Babloo has no limits as he spirals in to a confrontational mode at the slightest provocation from TTS, Ganga has infinite control over herself and her agency. By never directly confronting TTS she maintains some power to sway him. Any fraction of respect that he has for her is because she never breaks under his constant pushing and testing of her morals and her patience. Pintoo, it looks like is a balance between the two opposites. But like you said, while Babloo reacts in a limited way though he reacts often and fights all possible battles with, I feel that Pintoo has a much bigger threshold for TTS oppression but when he does snap, it will be all the more fearsome as a result! Cannot. Wait.

@Usha: Hi πŸ€—
We started doing this just last week, 24/2 was the first thread. It is easier than trying to create an interesting and specific topic everyday and hopefully more people will be encouraged to share their thoughts this way. And Krishna! How could you not love this the calm, mature firebrand?

@Shri: Actually now that you mention those dialogues, I realised that both Krishna and Babloo's scenes made references to the sun. Babloo says he would believe it for a second if someone said the sun rose from the west, but could not believe that Krishna had failed. And then the sadhu also used a sun metaphor to say that the sun would rise again. I guess that could mean that through their lowly ministrations, TBDP have "made the sun rise in the west" but now Krishna and Babloo are going to set that right, making things as they should be, ie the sun rising in the east, more splendid than ever.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@Sam

Thanks for catching all the sun references scattered through out in the episode. So the CV's have stated both directly and indirectly that its a fight between night against day/ darkness against light, meaning evil against good.

Therefore good will arise once again and beat the evil... er I mean defeat TBDP or is it TPDBπŸ˜•
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful analysis put forth by all of you yesterday I was just reading all the posts and enjoying them very much.

I do agree Krishna is a very strong character and the route she has taken is very right and I really love her calmness, confidence and passion really touched by that saadhu scene,
As a mentor Babloo judged his student very well and trying to fight for her. His scene with sargam was very sweet.

Agree with sandiya the look pintu gave the new one. I too feel it was a sort challenge what more can you do. Last but not least samana obviously pintu answer will be more prominant as compared to Babloo singh. Babloo ne to sirf uske mulazim ki beti ko free mein padaya vo to usse ghar ki bahu bana kar TTS ke sar par madh dega.πŸ˜‰
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Angel: To be honest, I wouldn't even say it is so simple as good vs. evil because in addition to the usual light vs. darkness reference there is the reference of the sun rising in the west. There are some (in this case, I think Sargam and Saraswati who argue that the sun has already risen so what is the point of trying to change its course now? BUT the Sadhu tells Krishna that a new day will dawn, showing that through all their ministrations TTS and Bihari may have gotten the sun to rise from the wrong side. But the sun that has risen has to set and thanks to Babloo and Krishna, it will rise triumphant from the right direction.

And now that I have said this, I can't help but think of the Mahabharata, where also the story is not as simple as good vs. evil but the more complicated dharma (fulfilling your ultimate purpose) vs. adharma. And it doesn't help my over-connective mind that our protagonists name is Krishna, who in the Mahabharata was in a human incarnation to correct the balance of dharma and adharma in the human world. So I think Krishna is following the path of dharma by finding her purpose and pursuing it with unfailing faith and diligence. On the other hand, Pinky pursues what she wants on a short term basis, without a larger purpose or the benefit of anyone but herself in mind, adharma.

I don't know if the CVs thought of this when they named her and wrote her character but then her name is so significant that I can't help but think they did. What do you all think?

@Rachna: I loved the last bit of your post! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Babloo ne to sirf uske mulazim ki beti ko free mein padaya vo to usse ghar ki bahu bana kar TTS ke sar par madh dega.

If TTS thought Babloo was bad, wait till he sees what Pintoo has going on in his pretty head!