1/3 Episode Discussion

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So I have to go somewhere soon after the end of the episode today and I am writing my take as the episode happens so I can post it and go.

Ack. more atyachaar by TBDP 🀒 They are getting less and less good at this whole stealthy evil thing and showing their true colours a little too clearly. This may be their downfall later. I LOVE that Krishna didn't cry and that little gesture of Pintoo putting his head on his hands meant so many things, his embarrassment about his father, his misery on Krishna's behalf and perhaps even his frustration that he can do nothing about it.

Krishna's flashbacks were very poignant as well. Whenever you fail something or think of failing, you worry about the family members that you will disappoint and so does Krishna. She thinks of all the people who had faith in her, and we are yet to see if that gives her courage to fight or completely crushes her.

Oh dear, Saraswati is back with her melodrama. I sort of missed it with all her level-headedIness in the last weeks. πŸ˜†

I love how Krishna repeats her mother's pariksha dialogue back to her! That baba was an interesting touch. I guess it is a symbol that she has not given up the faith, though her mother has, and god who she is trusting at this point, in the form of ultimate justice comes to give her a sign to keep fighting though she may have nothing at this point

BABLOO AND SARGAM!! πŸ˜ƒ Their conversation was short but effective. Babloo was dwelling on the failure while Sargam told him to move on, and though she may not have said it exactly the right way, she did encourage him to go forth and do something instead of just sitting at home and feeling confused and wronged.

Poor Pintoo.

WOW! That last scene was just amazing! I love how Sargam and Saraswati both echo the sentiment that maybe this is what is "written" for Krishna, but neither Krishna nor Babloo are buying it. They want to know who wrote this for Krishna and rewrite it because it is inherently wrong. I love the determination on Krishna's face and the faith she has in the judicial system. She is not naive but rather has faith in humanity and the inevitability that in a system of corruption there must be some imaandar people. I love this about her character and the show. It is a critique without being preachy or overly critical. It is harder for poor students without connections and money but not impossible. HOWEVER, you have to be willing to fight for it and not give up, as Krishna is encouraged to do by her mother. Great stuff.

Of course BDP are disgusting but pride comes before fall and their fall is coming! I loved the look of contempt and anger on Krishna's face. There is no pretense of familial affection there anymore! Krishna is saying with those ever-expressive eyes of hers, GAME ON. 😎

The flashback was an interesting insight into Krishna's childhood and just how long she has been dreaming about this. It did even more justice to the fact that she is not going to let this go so easily.

Precap: "teen din bad" πŸ˜• I guess Krishna is going to crash the wedding with the truth! 😲

--------

Hey people, here are some points based on feedback that I have gotten as well as things I think can make the thread better.

In order to keep the thread neat and not get it cluttered, maybe we could quote less and use the @name system as it becomes easier for people to catch up on multiple pages. So try to not quote more than once and if you do, pick out the parts that are relevant to your response and just quote those. 😊

In addition, I thought it would be best to start a weekly schedule from now on so that we don't have any more confusion about who is opening the thread. I will take which ever days are left, excepting the days I am not free, which I will sort out beforehand.

So now we have

Friday (2/3) - AngelDark
Monday (5/3) -
Tuesday (6/3) -
Wednesday (7/3)-
Thursday (8/3)-
Friday (9/3)-

I will edit this as people volunteer, based on when they are free to open the thread. Also when you are going to open it, just say around what time so that other members know not to go ahead and open it before you get there.

If however, this does happen be sure to post the link in the old thread, and if you are late check the old thread to make sure a new post has not already been started.

Also, try not to post in an bygone day's thread. It gets confusing and clutters the first page of the forum. So even if you want to talk about a past episode do so in the thread created that day.

Ok, I hope you don't think I am a forum despot by now. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
But it never hurts to be organised, right?
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Revalidation Invocation.

(Here is my take on the episode)

Krishna Raj. What can I tell you about this girl?

I'm glad that she does not have a Cinderella complex. She's got guts, grit and gray matter and she is game. I admire her for all these qualities; therefore I am going to do a silent invocation that her ambition be rewarded.

Okay I'll stop with the fan fare and start already! So here goes.

I'll start with Saraswati she has always believed in traditions and respecting gods but she was ready to throw her god into the well. I believe that she even believes in her hearts of hearts that Krishna should be the BDO.

Krishna's flashbacks proved that she has all the right to contest this result of the BDO test she got. The Sadhu Baba kind of got her out of her shocked state by appearing at the gate of her house when all were sitting as if everything was lost.

Krishna believes that god has given her a test to pass and she is sure that she will pass this test and it comes at all costs.

Babloo's statement that if someone told him that the sun has risen, from the west he would believe that person but he would never believe that Krishna had not passed.

Krishna has fought half the battle inside her mind. There is a saying ask the universe what you want and it will deliver it to you she is that firm in her belief that she will get the correct result by going to Patna to revalidate her results.

Meanwhile Pinky thinks she has got the world and Pinto is helpless at the turn of events and Ganga is speechless.

The minute Krishna decides to pack and go to Patna Babloo arrives to tell Saraswati that Krishna is right.

Chanchal advocates for her finally Ravi too which leads Saraswati to agree.

Vidhyapathi knows that her daughter is one determined girl and he is reminded that through his flashback. He is wordless for the whole episode but he believes in his daughter.

Krishna's journey has begun she will not relent until her society conforms to her high ideals of moral values.

TBDP should mark this date on their collective calendars because their days are numbered.

I think I'll give 4 invocations out of 5, for this episode.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
I have posted some points in the top post of this thread for organisation and improvement. Read and tell me what you think. πŸ˜ƒ
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@ Sam

I can do Fridays just as episode ends if nothing untoward happens like going out a party or social commitment, If I go out I can do it later in the night. like say 10. But any other days you will have to PM and askπŸ˜ƒ

Sorry meant to keep it short but the words ran out of me.( Hope it's not verbal Diarrhea.) πŸ˜†
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry I do not get the teen din baad...

was pinky and pinto going to marry in 3 days?
I am confused
580212 thumbnail
Reserved Spot πŸ˜ƒ can't wait to watch
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i have to say that i didnt expect anything else bt krishna being her strong, calm, controlled self and i loved that her family stood by her as always. but what did surprise me in this episode was pintu singh when tt announced that he wanted the wedding to happen the look in pintu's eyes was kind of dififerent from the other times- it wasnt its usual helpless look. at 1st he was obviously shocked but every second his look changed from shock to desperation to anger and than calmness. and it was the calmnes that he looked at tt that caught my eyes it is almost like how much more are u going to push me and expect me to obey. that look tells me he is near his end with being tolerate of every1 and i see a revolt in the next few days. he isnt going to need to find out what his dad has to done 4 him to stop this wedding. 1 thing u cnt push him around to much until he attacks and tt rushing the wedding might be the wrong step and he has misjudged Pintu. at the end of that scene i saw a man looking at his father and not a boy.
Samanalyse thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

sorry I do not get the teen din baad...

was pinky and pinto going to marry in 3 days?
I am confused

Yes they are. 🀒

TTS wants Pinky to sit on the BDO chair for the first time as his bahu so the wedding is being rushed. Like I said, poor Pintoo.😭

@Angel: Actually, I was thinking we could do it on a week-to-week basis, where you don't necessarily have to do the same days every week. So this call for volunteers is only for tomorrow and next week. But in any case, I will but you down for tomorrow for now.

@Sandia: I loved your description of Pintoo's expressions. I definitely feel like I noticed it because I remember it, but didn't realise how significant it was until you brought it up. That is so true, Pintoo is teetering on the edge of rebelliion right now and TTS actually seems to be reciprocating the challenge! I loved your last line especially. My title for today's episode is "Game On" and while I thought of it in reference to Krishna, your post made me realise it applies equally to Pintoo as well!
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sam excellent title tt likes to dominate every1 bt more than that he likes to see how far he can push some1 until they break. i think he has badly misjudged pintu and he will soon regret ever pushing him this far coz he is going to lose him. the reason why i have always felt that pintu will be the perfect opponent for tt is that unlike babloo he will never hold back on anything. pintu says he treats ppl the way they treat him so if that is the case tt going to get some of his own medicine back and big time.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@ Sam

Okay tomorrow it is for me thenπŸ˜†

@ Sam and Sandia

I too forgot to talk about Pinto's silent look that changed from soft to intense. It was as if a silent storm is gathering up speed to wreck havoc.