Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Angel

Tht is why Angel think once before predicting or giving ur view regarding speed or storyline of d show as Ct's may visit here 😆 . Just joking But WOuld like 2 say Pace of a show depends on d current storyline . Different track needs different type of pace . Each n every track can't be run wid full same speed . some tracks need more detailed 2 b shown n some not .rght now marrige track is going on whch is full of emotions so they need 2 highlight Pintu-Krishna emotions n so they r focussing on tht . previously it was only abt krishna's mains and Prelliems n so They showed wht they were reqd 2 be shown .

I know that is how Indian shows work, but just for once I would like to see a fast show.😃
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Angel

Tht is why Angel think once before predicting or giving ur view regarding speed or storyline of d show as Ct's may visit here 😆 . Just joking But WOuld like 2 say Pace of a show depends on d current storyline . Different track needs different type of pace . Each n every track can't be run wid full same speed . some tracks need more detailed 2 b shown n some not .rght now marrige track is going on whch is full of emotions so they need 2 highlight Pintu-Krishna emotions n so they r focussing on tht . previously it was only abt krishna's mains and Prelliems n so They showed wht they were reqd 2 be shown .

The storylines don't have to drag - they can be interesting to watch and move at a good pace. However, certain scenes do drag, like the day they annouce Krishna's results. Those two episodes could have been edited into one episode. For example, the for at least five minutes we saw Krishna venture from the stage and stand with her family behind her. It looked really unnatural and very poorly directed. These extra long screen shots are what slow down the pace of a show. AB is going at a great pace otherwise.
Edited by Laila2009 - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
March 21st 2012

Continuing on Pinto Singh..

My Previous posts have been

About Pinto, the self-effacing character.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2813063&PID=53792899&#53792899

About Pinto - the resourceful character.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2813063&PID=53920139&#53920139

Today's post is about Pinto's Self-Discovery journey

Developments since 9th March have to some extent erased the self-effacing quality of Pinto.
Ever since he found his voice against his father after hearing about his deeds, he has his new found self-asserting quality which he does not fail to show to his Dad in yesterday's episode walking in with Krishna and walking out with her. But the quality might still be there towards his loved ones even as he is now interested to heed anything that his parents want. Ganga was clearly unhappy with his doings (of neglecting his father, not attending the business and just dropping Krishna to Patna).

And as his beloved embarks on her professional journey, a question mark does come up on what he is aiming to do about his professional life. While he does not seriously think about it, but then he does get motivated to do something according to the feel-good conversation between Pinto and Krishna that alluded to his engaging in some business, in his excitement to meet his beloved and impress her, he does come to her with some kind of tender.

We are yet to see how it goes with the new BDO. Will it get approved. As he chatters in too friendly way that his tender can never rejected, he gets the seriousness assumed by the BDO for his assuming proximity to the BDO. He seems to get the clear line of demarcation between personal proximity and professional distance. We are yet to see this tomorrow.

But for some reason, the way he said, his tender can never rejected, I am tempted to feel that he is intelligent enough to write his tenders in pretty decent way to recieve an approval. And even it is rejected for some missing nuance, I feel; he is not going to take the rejection easily as any businessmen in his place. He may start applying his intelligence and work on the request in such a manner that it gets approved. After all, his resourcefulness must also come for his rescue as well.

After watching the episode tomorrow, I may tender in my edits 😛
Editing after watching the March 22nd episode..

Things are moving fast between them. On one side Tuntun taunting him on his calling, Krishna hinting about the same and finally Pinto does his thinking and picks up the best one that makes him happy and totally fits into his plans of "Hum kuch achcha karne ka soche"

He is planning to be Computers vendor for Govt High Schools. --- a business, which will have profit in the way krishna wants, "thos laabh" in promoting education, albeit may not be profitable in the beginning and finally in line with "jo zamaane ke saath hai" ..modern technology usage while imparting education.

Wow!!! I did not think that Pinto was planning to follow in footsteps of his bro and his Krishna. That was complete surprise but totally inline with him having an opportunity to meet Krishna. 😉May be was looking for all available options and he picked up this one.
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Maybe it is a plot device to bring Pinto into the scene because somehow today the emissaries of the panchayat log will create a maha hungama when they are asked to leave the grounds of the BDO office. These emissaries of panchayat log are there to borrow machinery from government and get rations it seems.

Anyways hope the tender and Pinto's business inclinations don't get thrown on the sidewalk due as of this hungama unfolding.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Shri

Awosome Explaination abt Pintu . I aggree with all ur points but d most aggreed part is :

"he is intelligent enough to write his tenders in pretty decent way to recieve an approval. And even it is rejected for some missing nuance, I feel; he is not going to take the rejection easily as any businessmen in his place. He may start applying his intelligence and work on the request in such a manner that it gets approved. After all, his resourcefulness must also come for his rescue as well. "

I completely aggree that Pintu is intelligent 2 make his tenders get approved on his will n not by any force . So I also think that If the Tender gets rejected He gonna verify it again and will find the misteke in it will correct it n then will get it approved . But Letzz see whatzz Ct's thought 2 show . Watngg eagerly fot tonight's episode