Pintu Singh - Character Growth analysis

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

I know that most ppl on the forum can't wait for Pintu to find out what his father has done so that he can break of his wedding with Pinky but I have to say that I hope that he doesn't find out soon. Him finding out would be the easy way out for him to get out of the marriage but he would once again not be taking a stand on his own/as an individual separate of both Babloo and TT. He would be reacting to a situation as he does all the time emotionally so I want him to make a decision unemotionally and rationally. I want him to do the right thing for himself coz not only is his love for Krishna strong but also coz it's the right thing to do coz he knows that he and Pinky are totally incompatible.- he can never be the husband that she wants but more than that she can never be the wife he wants.

But the other thing is that Pintu may not know the extent that tt is corrupt but he is aware that he is corrupt. So how much of a difference would it be in him making the correct decision. - The very 1st scene that they had together he saw how his dad behaved and he was impressed he didn't have a problem with his behavior. There was a spark in his eyes as he told Babloo u can't not be impressed by dad's style and he only stopped when he saw the look Babloo gave him coz he was aware of Babloo's views.so this personality of his hasn't just vanished so for him to suddenly scream black murder when he finds out what his dad has done to Krishna and for Pinky is kind of him being a hypocrite. Coz he was fine with tt corrupt behavior when he was doing bad things to every1 else but when it's done to some1 who he love it's suddenly a problem. So for me it isn't so much the corruption that would irk him but rather the level of his cruelty that his fathers is capable of that is actually going to be the decided factor for him. But again I want him to take a stand on this wedding and say he isn't doing it coz he doesn't want to and not coz of him finding out what his dad is capable of.

Edited by sandiab - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

580212 thumbnail
Yes Totally agree!

Pinto's decision can easily get warped and influenced (in his head) and become a emotional wreck on the wedding day if Pinto finds out TTS is behind all the drama.

It won't be then that Pinto loves Krishna but more so about the corruption of TTS!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
sandia nice Post . But Would like 2 tell one thing tht The scene u r talking abt where Pintu praises his father So In tht scene He saw his father's dominance as he was a Zamindaar n Rich person But He didn't saw his faher doing any wrong thing not even bribing some1 . Remember In dis scene Bidding was going on n Wht TTS did , He gives d money 2 d seller n buys d contract . So We can't call it Bribery or corruption as the contract was for sell only . rght ? SO if Now Pintu raises his voice against his father for corruption n for wht he did wid krishna It will not b hypocracy frm Pintu's side as At tht time He would be fully aware of TTS truth .

Pintu knows his father is dominant n It's an obvious and natural thng for a rich person 2 be dominant but He never ever would hav imagined in his wildest dreams tht His Father could stoop so low as he not only loves n respects his father a lot but He even worships him . So defo Huge change would b there once Pintu comes 2 know abt d truth .

Sorry for my complex thoughts But I wrote Wht i felt .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
pintu ji is going to b devastated,,,regadless wen he finds out!!!

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

sandia nice Post . But Would like 2 tell one thing tht The scene u r talking abt where Pintu praises his father So In tht scene He saw his father's dominance as he was a Zamindaar n Rich person But He didn't saw his faher doing any wrong thing not even bribing some1 . Remember In dis scene Bidding was going on n Wht TTS did , He gives d money 2 d seller n buys d contract . So We can't call it Bribery or corruption as the contract was for sell only . rght ? SO if Now Pintu raises his voice against his father for corruption n for wht he did wid krishna It will not b hypocracy frm Pintu's side as At tht time He would be fully aware of TTS truth .

Pintu knows his father is dominant n It's an obvious and natural thng for a rich person 2 be dominant but He never ever would hav imagined in his wildest dreams tht His Father could stoop so low as he not only loves n respects his father a lot but He even worships him . So defo Huge change would b there once Pintu comes 2 know abt d truth .

Sorry for my complex thoughts But I wrote Wht i felt .

hi monica u are right in a way coz it wasnt like tt bribed any1 he rather used force bt at the same time he did underpay for the contract when the other bids where higher than his. it dnt mean only that if u overpay 4 something that is corruption this is also corrupt behavior as well. - any person with eyes would realise that what tt did was wrong.
i also dnt think he would evr have expected his dad to have gone so far dnt kn what he will do wehn he finds out
Sandia Pintu will break down n Will be shattered when he will come 2 know abt his Father's truth . I m seriously so scared for his tht state .
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sandia,

Your post speaks of how much PINTU's character is in RAW form and how much he needs to MATURE into being THE MAN for Krishna.

In fact this has been the focus for many of the forum members here.

If he marries in this present shape to Krishna, he will be the under-developed husband to Krishna and the drama that will unfold, will be like a Pandora's Box which we won't like with n number of misunderstandings, high dramas and low dramas rather than the understanding adoration that they for each other now.

If he marries at least with one understanding of what's dear to him be it a value point or Krishna, and how he stands up to it, then it will be manliness. Pinto is not understanding that merely being emotional and then protecting Krishna on impulse is not good enough for her. Krishna needs a husband who is not going to be used like a door-mat. Tun Tun is doing like that, Babloo does it unknowingly, Ganga doesn't care (remember the scene whe she tags him along with Sargam to go and watch the movie, and the way she doesn't have even one kind word of understanding or a mother's embrace or blessing). Literally Pinto is the boy of the house and not a man in three elders eyes. The only other person who treats him as a man is Sargam. And thanks to her and only to her, Pinto has accepted what he feels for Krishna. But again Sargam is not overstepping her limits and just has made him realize.

So when will Pinto act on that information ? It is all upto him as and when he judges it to be right. I do agree with him though that time is not ripe yet for him to show to his family that he has evolved into a man. He did show his mind before his Dad and Mom in the hospital, but he needs to show it clear through drawing the fine line that no one can tresspass that territory of his personal citadel of which he is the king. He needs a BREAK and for that; at this point he needs to pile up the "use and throw napkins" made of him by his family members. Just feeling for Krishna and being hurt because someone is hurting her will not resolve the personal mess he is in.

Basically Pintu is a self-effacing character at the moment. He needs to stop that and develop a personal character for keeps. This will stop his emotional outburst like a volcano and keep the emotional energy channelized.

Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Sandia,

Your post speaks of how much PINTU's character is in RAW form and how much he needs to MATURE into being THE MAN for Krishna.

In fact this has been the focus for many of the forum members here.

If he marries in this present shape to Krishna, he will be the under-developed husband to Krishna and the drama that will unfold, will be like a Pandora's Box which we won't like with n number of misunderstandings, high dramas and low dramas rather than the understanding adoration that they for each other now.

If he marries at least with one understanding of what's dear to him be it a value point or Krishna, and how he stands up to it, then it will be manliness. Pinto is not understanding that merely being emotional and then protecting Krishna on impulse is not good enough for her. Krishna needs a husband who is not going to be used like a door-mat. Tun Tun is doing like that, Babloo does it unknowingly, Ganga doesn't care (remember the scene whe she tags him along with Sargam to go and watch the movie, and the way she doesn't have even one kind word of understanding or a mother's embrace or blessing). Literally Pinto is the boy of the house and not a man in three elders eyes. The only other person who treats him as a man is Sargam. And thanks to her and only to her, Pinto has accepted what he feels for Krishna. But again Sargam is not overstepping her limits and just has made him realize.

So when will Pinto act on that information ? It is all upto him as and when he judges it to be right. I do agree with him though that time is not ripe yet for him to show to his family that he has evolved into a man. He did show his mind before his Dad and Mom in the hospital, but he needs to show it clear through drawing the fine line that no one can tresspass that territory of his personal citadel of which he is the king. He needs a BREAK and for that; at this point he needs to pile up the "use and throw napkins" made of him by his family members. Just feeling for Krishna and being hurt because someone is hurting her will not resolve the personal mess he is in.

Basically Pintu is a self-effacing character at the moment. He needs to stop that and develop a personal character for keeps. This will stop his emotional outburst like a volcano and keep the emotional energy channelized.

LOvely Reply Shri . I aggree TTS , Ganga , Babloo shld stop Pintu treating him as a Door-Mat , They all r just using him for their Personal benefits as if he himself doesn't hav any identity n wish . They all think tht Since Pintu is laadla of TTS Mansion So He shld be treated like a smal kid n who shld obey them just like a robot whch is completely wrong . Becozz this way of beahaviour of their is stopping d Mental Growth process of Pintu whch he needs now . They r not allowing him 2 come out of his comfort Zone . I aggree tht Pintu is still a Boy of House n he is in process of becoming Man whch will take little time n I am not in hurry 2 see tht as I want 2 see it in detail n not in rush . Shri I lovedd ur dis line " he needs to show it clear through drawing the fine line that no one can tresspass that territory of his personal citadel of which he is the king " . Very very true . Pintu singh hav 2 draw a line b/w him n his family members inside which Only he is d king n noone else .
I would want 2 say tht Bahar ke DBPS ko Ghar ka bhi DBPS banna padega jo abhi ghar mei Pintu hai sirf Pintu not DBPS . n I want tht DBPS in house also . 😉
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm waiting for that scene when Pintu would learn about his father's real colors.

Originally posted by: erlynda

I'm waiting for that scene when Pintu would learn about his father's real colors.

Even I m watnggg for tht scene n track but I think It will take time 2 come