smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
there were 5 ppl on the interview panel --the DC, the lady who praised Krishna, another gentleman and the two corrupt officers ---
so, its obvious that the two corrupt officers would have failed Krishna but the other 3 were mighty impressed , they would have been unbiased and without prejudice would have cleared Krishna , then how can her overall result be fail ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lets wait and watch - maybe a re evaluation will see different results... yesterday there wqas a phone call ( by the bribed person) who told TTS that all was not in their hands...
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i hope d re validation helps...
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
even i was wondering that..how could other officials let krishna fail😕
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yh me was thinking the same
how could krishna fail

lets jus wait and watch
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was thinking the same thing and the only thing I could come up with is the 3rd interviewer may have been bribed as well. As we know the DC fellow and the other female interviews were both impressed so the only unknown would be the 3rd gentleman. Maybe the other 2 talked him into it or maybe TTS and Bihari had something to do with it as I think on Tuesday's epi they were once again in the car coming back from Patna.

Either that or the 2 names got mixed up and the results were supposed to be reversed (at least one could hope this could be the cae😉)