Pintu-The real lucky charm

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I know this is not the time to make such type of topic as everyone is upset. But one thing I observed.
Creatives have shown pintu ji ek lucky charm hai jiske pass hote hai uska luck chamak jaata hai. He may not do anything on front but his luck affect others.
Earlier when he was not taken by anything he was with krishna from heart everytime krishna suceeded in everything and was getting good results out of it and all the planings of TTS and Bihari failed. Today when he was engaged to pinky (it is said when relation form luck also get linked) planning of TTS and bihari succeed and pinky passed so the moment his luck effect her luck too.
what do you feel

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Rachu Beautiful n Wonderful topic jaan . I fully aggree wid u tht DBPS is our Krishna's lucky charm . Whenever he was there Krishna always got succeed n Bihari TTS failed like in Mains , n Swati's marrige n breaking of Krishna's chekha . But as soon as Pintu got engaged wid Pinky this somewhere showed tht He went far frm krishna n so as d luck factor . So today Krishna failed n Pinky passed . Ab In furthur episodes Pintu will help Krishna 2 bring out d truth n again d Luck factor of Pintu will work in favour of krishna n She will succeed n will fulfill her dream of BDO .
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"Krishna needs to get back her lucky charm ASAP😆
You can't steal lucky charms Pinaky!
So give it back right now to Krishna and stop using people like toys.!"

Sorry had to get that off my chest!

Yeah I agree with you. But there is also a saying God helps those who helps themselves.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

"Krishna needs to get back her lucky charm ASAP😆
You can't steal y ucky charms Pinaky!
So give it back right now to Krishna and stop using people like toys.!"

Sorry had to get that off my chest!

Yeah I agree with you. But there is also a saying God helps those who helps themselves.

I know Angel that is the reason Pinktu aka her lucky charm is not there to stay with her it will go back to krishna who really desreves him.

I was just saying on the basis of incidents happened whomever side he is on he or she wins. Be it by chance but it is happening till now. Not only in case of krishna or Pinky but also in the case of TTS and babloo. therefore everyone is running after him or pulling him towards themselves😉

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh this was a great topic -
Oh oh I am so excited to share with you all that Pintuji is the real lucky charm... for everyone...
Hum saare Pintuians are lucky to have this charm with us...

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
superb post dear...agree with u...