Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aartiii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for update ...hope to see resiults now in krishna's favour && getting the truth of TT & bihari out ...:)
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i was literally crying when i saw her expressions on hearing dat she has failed... but now, she'll definitely prove herself...
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Zarmeeno,
Never lose that sensitivity. I too am like that. That way we can always show the artists what good art means. If we started compromising on the content, the artists will become lazy. So watch enjoy when it is good and criticize when it is crass. We can leave it when it is boring. And I am writing this because i want more company to show the creatives that need to stick to good rules of entertainment for the money they earn. And if the writers themselves have some kind of issues with channel wale and producers, they should raise their concerns through unions etc.

Thank u so much. Jaani It has been 38 years I'm trying to chill a bit but getting worse day by day coz i'm over sensitive and emotional. But anyways I dont know whether these days I will be watching AB or not as i dont like much rona dhona but looking forward how Krishna proves herself.