Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

excelsa7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Thanks for sharing . I hope the truth will be revealed in a fascinating episode.

Yeah ... but i really hope the cvs dont drag this out for too long ... then it will lose its apeal to me...
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome!!!

can't wait for this track!! honestly, i knew we couldnt see her become BDO so early BUT i hate seeing how much her family has to suffer just because they are not wealthy. plus, krishna really does know her laws and everything, and is a hardworking honest person. i hope krishna is successful :)
bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😉...Wow! The fight for truth and right goes on... Thanks.
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thnx fr sharing.. Now cums d tym when Krishna will fight against every injustice...
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Yaar Moni kiya karoon pagal hoon na yaar abhi tak nahin seekha kuch that how these Hindi serials work. Still get upset and yes cant take it as it comes. I always wanna c positive and that's what I dont get much.

Zarmeeno,
Never lose that sensitivity. I too am like that. That way we can always show the artists what good art means. If we started compromising on the content, the artists will become lazy. So watch enjoy when it is good and criticize when it is crass. We can leave it when it is boring. And I am writing this because i want more company to show the creatives that need to stick to good rules of entertainment for the money they earn. And if the writers themselves have some kind of issues with channel wale and producers, they should raise their concerns through unions etc.
lal_mirchi25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting the promo.

shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thank god she'll do something like that. i felt like crying when she saw she failed. It feels bad when all your hard work goes in vain. Hopefully everything is sorted out
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the truth shall prevail ...sooner or later
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing! This is quite cheering :)
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Krishna will emerge a winner... we have got to see what will TTS do after that - more so if Pinky gets to know that her result was also wrong!!!
Phir kya TTS Pinky ko bahu ke roop main apnaayega????