Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
aww you guys are so sweet. Saved me from the embarrassment ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks a bunch for replying everyone.
I hope to get back with individual replies, but i am at work and the process might be slow, so please don't be offended if i do miss some of them.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

"Prem ki apni alag boli, alag bhasha hain
Baat naino se ho CVs ki yahi aasha hain"

๐Ÿ˜‰

Moni and Shridevi: I loved your discussion about the conversations that Pintoo and Krishna have only though their eyes. A friend once said this for another TV couple and I think it applies to our clandestine lovebirds as well, unlike other TV couples, they don't have eye-locks, they have "eye-talks"! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

For me there are many things that are accomplished by having Pintoo and Krishna's relationship be mostly silent.

It emphasises that sense of connection and belonging that neither of them can explain.

It helps bring out the repressed nature of of their feelings and how the eyes are the only way to communicate.

They say that the eyes are the window to the soul and I think here, though Krishna and Pintoo can practice duniyadaari with their minds, and suppress the feelings of their hearts, their souls are connected and it is their eyes that betray that and search for each other no matter how awkward the situation.

And Shri, to answer your question, from my experience with TV, I would say it is deliberate that their relationship is explored in this manner as they are heavily restricted by their circumstances. Whoever is directing these sequences is wonderful and clearly very sensitive to emotions and wordless reactions. And of course Mitali and Kinshuk are doing a wonderful job establishing this wordless, but inevitable connection.

thanks Sam.
It was beautiful. Interesting nah, how we know and yet we want to talk about it ourselves and want to listen to the same as others say the same thing. ๐Ÿ˜† Falling in love is crazy and I am falling in love yet again.

And I liked your eye-talk
"unlike other TV couples, they don't have eye-locks, they have "eye-talks"! ๐Ÿ˜ณ"

0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: erlynda

By the way,how are the examination papers checked ? Aren't they machine checked ? how come they were able to change pinky's answers to get a passing grade ?

Erlynda,

The mains exam for PSE consist of written answers and so they need to be checked by reviewers appointed by the board. Likewise interview answers are individual assessment. There are no mutiple choice questions like the prelimns has for one or two aptitude tests.So the results are primarily given out by human checks and not machine checks.

Hope I am still right. That knowledge was of 13 years ago.
WhiteNights thumbnail

Originally posted by: adinani

It is sad to say that these type of things do happen in India. However the CV's have to sell the show. I think the future track will be that those people who took bribes are arrested and the results changed.

Thank you for replying. Yes India is sadly one of the most corrupt country in the world. Bitter truth.
And if that's where the track is heading at than i am all for it. Bring those corrupt officials down๐Ÿ˜ก By God!

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Connecdots

SOrry dear Don't know ur real name . Lovely analysis n I just gave mine on Angel's thread . Here I will give a short tht I 2 loved d epi , Eventhough It was hurtful 2 see Krishna like tht but It truly commandable 2 Krishna tht She didn't got broken n was angry wid d result . Prishna moment was awosome These two r so magical tht Even a 30 sec scene creats a magic. I wrote in Angel's thread tht By looking Pintu I felt He wanted 2 hug Krishna becozz It was unberable for him also 2 see krishna like tht becozz Lke Is aid yest Krishna's dream hav now became his dreama s well . n today by seeng krishna like dis he just wanted 2 hug her . Atleast I felt by seeng his look . Both of their eyes were of same pain

Thank you moni for giving your valuable analysis once more on this thread. :)
@Bold, wow I think you are right! He would have given anything at that moment to hug her and console her๐Ÿ˜ญ He feels too much for her. All her pain gets directly transferred into him via invisible veins connecting them both.
Please call me neetz.
AngeloScuro thumbnail

I'd like to add here that a forum member has opened a discussion on Public Service Exam Scams and given articles regarding cases like this.
So I guess this happens more or less in the Indian Education system.

I think you're not supposed to bring other members links into threads without their consent or something.

So I think you guys should totally check this thread and the articles' links given. One of the articles states that an examinee cleaned up the entire selection process in Chattisgarh with the help of RTI act.

Just wanted to give a heads up for you guys.๐Ÿ˜ƒ I totally sound like an advertisement๐Ÿ˜† Sorry about that
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜‰

Moni and Shridevi: I loved your discussion about the conversations that Pintoo and Krishna have only though their eyes. A friend once said this for another TV couple and I think it applies to our clandestine lovebirds as well, unlike other TV couples, they don't have eye-locks, they have "eye-talks"! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

For me there are many things that are accomplished by having Pintoo and Krishna's relationship be mostly silent.

It emphasises that sense of connection and belonging that neither of them can explain.

It helps bring out the repressed nature of of their feelings and how the eyes are the only way to communicate.

They say that the eyes are the window to the soul and I think here, though Krishna and Pintoo can practice duniyadaari with their minds, and suppress the feelings of their hearts, their souls are connected and it is their eyes that betray that and search for each other no matter how awkward the situation.

And Shri, to answer your question, from my experience with TV, I would say it is deliberate that their relationship is explored in this manner as they are heavily restricted by their circumstances. Whoever is directing these sequences is wonderful and clearly very sensitive to emotions and wordless reactions. And of course Mitali and Kinshuk are doing a wonderful job establishing this wordless, but inevitable connection.

Loved your analysis on the eye-talk. Is that a new term! Anyways I too feel they are connected on a deeper level and some spoken words are not enough to express a sense of belonging.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaveri

yet to watch the epi...but going through the update and friends awesome analysis...i'll give it a skip for today coz firstly i can't see krishna's failure (though i know it temporary๐Ÿ˜›) and secondly will not be able to tolerate the TBDP gang's scheming celebration๐Ÿ˜ก...neways i guess this is the platform set for the maha revealation of TBDP's karnamas...no wonder even the marriage thingy is a rush rush...all in all i want krishna to come out more strongly and fight with sheer determination for her soulful right...can't wait for that day when she exposes TBDP๐Ÿ˜›

Thank you for replying Kaveri. I love how you abbreviated the four member-devil gang to TBDP. I shall refer to the quadruple as TBDP henceforth ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

It's ok connects and angeldark no need to worry we can have two threads of discussion. I personally loved the episode even-though it was heart breaking but very well executed. Krishna showed the state of shock beautifully. I don't agree she underplayed it but at the moment she is just numb without any emotions. She is not in the state to react but I think by the time she will reach home she may display all the emotions.

Thank you for replying dear. @bold, yes i guess that's what her state is at the moment. She has just gone numb due to the shock and disbelief of the unexpected result :(

WhiteNights thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Neetz,
Let me explain you even as I have not watched the episode. I kinda saw the scene from those spoiler/trailer gossip news ๐Ÿ˜†

Krishna is in shocked state with total disbelief. That's the reason she is not crying yet. She is not accepting the fact that she failed. Well good for her. Atta girl!!!

Now when she sees Pinto's eyes, obviously; in there she is seeing the pain and sympathy for her. But that also means acceptance of her having failed. So by breaking the eye-lock, she is disagreeing with his opinion and instead of fizzling out on her disbelieving state, she chooses to be in her state of mind which has far more truth than what she got to see outside. She was just focussing and absorbing again.

Without seeing the episode, I am able to read this much, because when in disbelief,
1) people don't want to accept anything that the others want them to accept
2) Krishna is the pot which is full of water. She will never have the noise of chalakhta hua paani from the half-filled pot. Its a common idiom used by our ancients. All her personality strength is in her knowledge of value system, her confidence and her compassion and most importantly she does not toughen herself up so much that she cannot shed tears. For a girl it is quite natural to shed tears and tears are not a sign of weakness if the eyes and actions still speak loads of confidence and sanity, like the 02/23 and 02/27 scenes. Tears also mean being sensitive and which again leads to compassion. And in this scene, she is not teary yet because she is not believing that she has failed.

Shridevi

P.S. Let me know what u think. Of course at night I am gonna review my own thought for now when I actually see it. Its like the guess work ๐Ÿ˜‰

@blue, you are a genius shri๐Ÿ˜‰

@Red, wow, man Shri..how can you read her mind so well๐Ÿ˜ฒ Now that you mention it, i am convinced that is what is exactly going on in her head right now. Instead of losing her sanity to the immediate grave situation Krishna is holding it strong because she has not yet accepted the outcome of her result. Therefore she shuns all display of sympathy coming towards her. Her heart and mind are themselves prisoners to an iron wall which refuses to let the knowledge of failure settle in.

@ Pink, beautifully put forth and I do not argue here๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you so much for replying and for your valuable comments.
WhiteNights thumbnail

YOU GUYS! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

This is so cute! ๐Ÿ˜† I think it is hilarious that you both opened threads for the episode discussion. Maybe from now on we should make a weekly schedule so that this sort of confusion doesn't crop up, though it can only help the forum if it does.

@Neetz: You did a wonderful job! And I will expect to "bear with you" many more times in the days to come. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anyway, here is my take which I posted on Angel's thread as I saw it first (though it is not really a valid take, but still)

Ok I will fess up. I didn't watch the episode. I had a really tiring day and didn't have the positive energy stored up to face Krishna's downfall, though I am well aware that it is temporary. I guess Bihari and TTS' bribed officers managed to get the job done while they were there and so there was no longer any turning back for Krishna. What I don't understand here is the math. Pinky had two examiners in her favour and three who were genuine and saw what an imbecile she was. The exact opposite was true for Krishna. So even if the two gave Pinky full marks and Krishna zero, Krishna would still come out with higher marks, right? Or maybe they can change the decisions even after they have come out, somehow by manipulating the results.

Well the truth of the matter is the Indian education system is far from clean. So to me what they are showing really rings true to the actual situation. Poor people are manipulated, arm-twisted and humiliated for trying to come up and it really takes someone with a lot of resolve to rise above their situation as Krishna is doing and not be discouraged by all the hurdles.

It actually reminds me of our driver whose daughter won a scholarship and the officer who distributes the money asked for a third of it as bribe to release it! ๐Ÿ˜ก As much as it hurts to see VP and camily being humiliated almost on a daily basis, the truth is that their poverty makes them vulnerable as Saraswati so aptly lamented the other day. Plus Krishna is a girl so people can question her character. But I think the CVs have on purpose made her originate in such difficult circumstances to show her rising above it.

Now the promo, that was just what I needed! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I love how she is following an official route to justice and I am sure the system won't let her down this time. She looked so determined and strong in that purple dupatta (the colour totally added to the effect for some reason), the way she was walking up the road and confidently handed her file over. This is a girl who KNOWS that she has been wronged and that fire in her eyes was a treat for the despondent viewer.

Hey Sam๐Ÿ˜†. I can imagine your surprise when you logged on to the forum hoping for a DT and finding two instead!๐Ÿ˜†
@Bold, this is such a sad reality. I am so shocked at the incident you mentioned relating to your driver's daughter
@Red, i agree. CVs aise hi CVs nahi ban jaate. They keep in mind everything that will work for their show in terms of TRP and so if this is the way to go forward so be it. It is much better than so many saas bahu shows with regressive themes which, thankfully is slowly making an exit and more and more 'realistic' dramas are being aired these days.

Thank you so much for posting your reply here as well. And thanks for motivating me on, you are very kind๐Ÿ˜Š
WhiteNights thumbnail

There you said it with one sentence about the equation between PRISHNA๐Ÿ‘ eye-talks eh?๐Ÿ˜‰