Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Neetz,
Let me explain you even as I have not watched the episode. I kinda saw the scene from those spoiler/trailer gossip news 😆

Krishna is in shocked state with total disbelief. That's the reason she is not crying yet. She is not accepting the fact that she failed. Well good for her. Atta girl!!!

Now when she sees Pinto's eyes, obviously; in there she is seeing the pain and sympathy for her. But that also means acceptance of her having failed. So by breaking the eye-lock, she is disagreeing with his opinion and instead of fizzling out on her disbelieving state, she chooses to be in her state of mind which has far more truth than what she got to see outside. She was just focussing and absorbing again.

Without seeing the episode, I am able to read this much, because when in disbelief,
1) people don't want to accept anything that the others want them to accept
2) Krishna is the pot which is full of water. She will never have the noise of chalakhta hua paani from the half-filled pot. Its a common idiom used by our ancients. All her personality strength is in her knowledge of value system, her confidence and her compassion and most importantly she does not toughen herself up so much that she cannot shed tears. For a girl it is quite natural to shed tears and tears are not a sign of weakness if the eyes and actions still speak loads of confidence and sanity, like the 02/23 and 02/27 scenes. Tears also mean being sensitive and which again leads to compassion. And in this scene, she is not teary yet because she is not believing that she has failed.

Shridevi

P.S. Let me know what u think. Of course at night I am gonna review my own thought for now when I actually see it. Its like the guess work 😉

Let me jump in and point out that ⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️⭐️five stars for your guess work which means I agree on those points.😃

Even though I did not say anything about the look that passed between Pintu and Krishna , I agree with you. She did not want to see the pain reflected in Pintu's eyes.

It's like this for me a good student who studies hard will know their result beforehand it comes out. I know this through personal experience, therefore being failed is going to be shocking and questionable.

I loved the idiom of empty vessels makes the most noise and Krishna is the exact opposite of an empty vessel. Tears will come in private . The strong also cry !😆

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Let me jump in and point out that ⭐️five stars for your guess work which means I agree on those points.😃

Even though I did not say anything about the look that passed between Pintu and Krishna , I agree with you. She did not want to see the pain reflected in Pintu's eyes.

It's like this for me a good student who studies hard will know their result beforehand it comes out. I know this through personal experience, therefore being failed is going to be shocking and questionable.

I loved the idiom of empty vessels makes the most noise and Krishna is the exact opposite of an empty vessel. Tears will come in private . The strong also cry !😆

Thanks Angel.
You know what ! I have my younger sister and my father like that. They used to calculate their own result as they came out of examination hall.
When my Dad was doing his ICWAI, he got failed even as he calculated his result to be above 60. Ofcourse he was disappointed or what, I cannot say because he expressed his dismay and there was no room for pain and disappointment in his general attitude to that result and he went on talking to his friends in a manner that had sarcasm, laughter and dismay. Some of his other friends also got failed. When they approached the institute, it said, the passing numer of candidates was higher than their allowed quota of number of students to pass. So they were going by the seniority(FIFO) factor and were passing candidates who were attempting from previous times. My dad had to write the same exam for his final ones two more times before he could pass out. He was very patient about it. I remember those years. Actually our whole family remembers.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YOU GUYS! 😳🤗

This is so cute! 😆 I think it is hilarious that you both opened threads for the episode discussion. Maybe from now on we should make a weekly schedule so that this sort of confusion doesn't crop up, though it can only help the forum if it does.

@Neetz: You did a wonderful job! And I will expect to "bear with you" many more times in the days to come. 😉

Anyway, here is my take which I posted on Angel's thread as I saw it first (though it is not really a valid take, but still)

Ok I will fess up. I didn't watch the episode. I had a really tiring day and didn't have the positive energy stored up to face Krishna's downfall, though I am well aware that it is temporary. I guess Bihari and TTS' bribed officers managed to get the job done while they were there and so there was no longer any turning back for Krishna. What I don't understand here is the math. Pinky had two examiners in her favour and three who were genuine and saw what an imbecile she was. The exact opposite was true for Krishna. So even if the two gave Pinky full marks and Krishna zero, Krishna would still come out with higher marks, right? Or maybe they can change the decisions even after they have come out, somehow by manipulating the results.

Well the truth of the matter is the Indian education system is far from clean. So to me what they are showing really rings true to the actual situation. Poor people are manipulated, arm-twisted and humiliated for trying to come up and it really takes someone with a lot of resolve to rise above their situation as Krishna is doing and not be discouraged by all the hurdles.

It actually reminds me of our driver whose daughter won a scholarship and the officer who distributes the money asked for a third of it as bribe to release it! 😡 As much as it hurts to see VP and camily being humiliated almost on a daily basis, the truth is that their poverty makes them vulnerable as Saraswati so aptly lamented the other day. Plus Krishna is a girl so people can question her character. But I think the CVs have on purpose made her originate in such difficult circumstances to show her rising above it.

Now the promo, that was just what I needed! 😃 I love how she is following an official route to justice and I am sure the system won't let her down this time. She looked so determined and strong in that purple dupatta (the colour totally added to the effect for some reason), the way she was walking up the road and confidently handed her file over. This is a girl who KNOWS that she has been wronged and that fire in her eyes was a treat for the despondent viewer.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Shri Ur Guesssing ability is very good , I must accept it *Bows head * 😆 and dis is not d first time u did dis . hehe Remember naa ur Imaginations 😆😉 . Well Awsosome analysis n I fully aggree wid ur each point specially the part tht Krishna breaks d eye lock as She was seeng d same pain n tears in Pintu's eyes n she doesn't wanted 2 see tht in his eyes as seeng tht means accepting d so called truth whch she was not ready 2 do like u said .
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Shri Ur Guesssing ability is very good , I must accept it *Bows head * 😆 and dis is not d first time u did dis . hehe Remember naa ur Imaginations 😆😉 . Well Awsosome analysis n I fully aggree wid ur each point specially the part tht Krishna breaks d eye lock as She was seeng d same pain n tears in Pintu's eyes n she doesn't wanted 2 see tht in his eyes as seeng tht means accepting d so called truth whch she was not ready 2 do like u said .

Moni,

Isn't Pinto and Krishna's love story the best of all ?
They have only one language, language of eyes. 😆

I really want to be validated by the story writers of the show for our perceptions.
1) Did they really want PRISHNA to be speaking the language of eyes ?
2) Or its that it becomes coincidental with Kingshuk-Mitali's acting skills used completely for PRISHNA magic ?

Wish they gave the interviews and confirmed this. Because this language of eyes though at first seemed coincidental discovery on part of the creatives that can generate magic for audience, now it seems NECESSITY for the story between PRISHNA as they no one other means to communicate.

What do you say ?

AngeloScuro thumbnail

Thanks Angel.
You know what ! I have my younger sister and my father like that. They used to calculate their own result as they came out of examination hall.
When my Dad was doing his ICWAI, he got failed even as he calculated his result to be above 60. Ofcourse he was disappointed or what, I cannot say because he expressed his dismay and there was no room for pain and disappointment in his general attitude to that result and he went on talking to his friends in a manner that had sarcasm, laughter and dismay. Some of his other friends also got failed. When they approached the institute, it said, the passing numer of candidates was higher than their allowed quota of number of students to pass. So they were going by the seniority(FIFO) factor and were passing candidates who were attempting from previous times. My dad had to write the same exam for his final ones two more times before he could pass out. He was very patient about it. I remember those years. Actually our whole family remembers.

Thanks for sharing the anecdote.

What more can I add to that to make my point come across!
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree to the opinion posted by Shridevi?
That Krishna knowes that she cannot fail and thus dse not belive no matter what others say.
She knew if shecould pass the exam when she was brought at the center insted of her engagement cermoney and in anger did the exam and passed it then she could pass the interview without problems when she had prepared for it. She did had a very difficult interview and she even got the pat on the shoulder from one of the panel member and that is a sure sign of passing so I do not think that she even for a moment beilive that she has failed.

She wil go the regular way that a person has a right to do. It is hard to fail her since she even passed the interview organised by the board which she gave even before getting the results of the first round of exams. So the efforts of the corrupt people will fail since she was already judged and thus cannot be discualified now.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Moni,

Isn't Pinto and Krishna's love story the best of all ?
They have only one language, language of eyes. 😆

I really want to be validated by the story writers of the show for our perceptions.
1) Did they really want PRISHNA to be speaking the language of eyes ?
2) Or its that it becomes coincidental with Kingshuk-Mitali's acting skills used completely for PRISHNA magic ?

Wish they gave the interviews and confirmed this. Because this language of eyes though at first seemed coincidental discovery on part of the creatives that can generate magic for audience, now it seems NECESSITY for the story between PRISHNA as they no one other means to communicate.

What do you say ?

Shri I would say it is becozz of both . Becozz of Kitali's awsome acting skills n chemistry so they never needed much dialgoues b/w them n secondly I tink Ct's intentionally gives less convo b/w them n instead of it they give us these eye conversation whch they hav even more then a simple convo . I mean jitni baatein woh mooh se nahi karte Utni akhon se kar lete hai n Ct's r trying 2 show in this love story as sometiems U seriously don't need words at all , Pyaar bas do aache dialogues bolne se hi nahi hota hai U can fall in love thru eye convo also like our Prishna 😳 . n I also think somewhereit is necessity of Ct's 2 show prishna like dis as Ct's hav 2 show tht evenif they r feeling somethng for each other They r trying 2 supress it for various reasons n this automatically leads to their long staring sessions as eventhough They decided 2 part ways but They r unable 2 control their feelings for each other whch comes in form of Staring n eye convo .

I think I hav made some logic . Seriously don't know But Prisshna's love story is seriously damnn sweet n very very cutee 😳
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
By the way,how are the examination papers checked ? Aren't they machine checked ? how come they were able to change pinky's answers to get a passing grade ?
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
"Prem ki apni alag boli, alag bhasha hain
Baat naino se ho CVs ki yahi aasha hain"

😉

Moni and Shridevi: I loved your discussion about the conversations that Pintoo and Krishna have only though their eyes. A friend once said this for another TV couple and I think it applies to our clandestine lovebirds as well, unlike other TV couples, they don't have eye-locks, they have "eye-talks"! 😳

For me there are many things that are accomplished by having Pintoo and Krishna's relationship be mostly silent.

It emphasises that sense of connection and belonging that neither of them can explain.

It helps bring out the repressed nature of of their feelings and how the eyes are the only way to communicate.

They say that the eyes are the window to the soul and I think here, though Krishna and Pintoo can practice duniyadaari with their minds, and suppress the feelings of their hearts, their souls are connected and it is their eyes that betray that and search for each other no matter how awkward the situation.

And Shri, to answer your question, from my experience with TV, I would say it is deliberate that their relationship is explored in this manner as they are heavily restricted by their circumstances. Whoever is directing these sequences is wonderful and clearly very sensitive to emotions and wordless reactions. And of course Mitali and Kinshuk are doing a wonderful job establishing this wordless, but inevitable connection.