29/02- Episode Discussion Thread

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello ABians🤗
Since Sam, our great analyst will not be able to open the DT today I have taken over the mantle from her. I am really bad at making topics so just bear with me for a day and hopefully Sam will be able to post as usual in a day or two.
Today's episode was good in an objective way, for the progress of the story. Personally I was really disappointed at the success of TTS and Bihari's heinous plot However since the cat was out of the bag through U, ME aur TV, the disappointment was diluted. Thankful for that.
I like how Krishna did not get melodramatic or let out a piercing cry at the revealation of her result. But, I also think that the disappointment, hurt, anger and pain could have been displayed/emoted in a more impactful manner. Its not always necessary to utter dialogues, a person can deliver a powerful performance without uttering even a single word. Mitali has underplayed Krishna a little too much. This is just my personal opinion and do not wish to offend anyone. I do feel the right kind of emotions were not felt today. I was expecting better. Maybe Krishna's pain will just keep building up through today and tomorrow's episode till she reaches home and where it will reach a pinnacle and might come bursting out when she cannot take the disappointment and humiliation any more. We shall see that.
Pinky, Dihati, Bihari and TTS were at their devil best, as usual. Cheering and celebrating at Pinky's result with full gusto and cheering and celebrating albeit in a subtler manner at Krishna's failure too. I really dont get it why Krishna and her family has to bear all the insults and torture as if it was only correct thing to do. Why cannot we have a more gutsy Krishna who can fight for herself? Who can reply back to people who taunt her with the same zeal while still maintaining her simplicity. Why cant she be intelligent and a teekhi choori (fiesty) at the same time? Is it necessary that a studious and plain looking girl has to be a silent suffering one as well?
PRISHNA moment of the day: A single small yet touching moment between Prishna today. Pintu's heart as heavy as Krishna's when their eyes meet for a moment. the look in Pinto's eyes conveyed his message but what does Krishna's eyes say? Any guesses? I am somewhat not really confident about what i read in them, because when she broke the eyelock and looked away... I am not sure if I am reading a bit too much in between.
Precap: Pintu and Pinky's marriage track speeding up?! YIKES!!! I hope this does not happen. Speak up Pintuji please pretty please😵
I think I have said enough for now. I know I am a bit too late, but I was caught up really bad with things at home. Really sorry for the delay. Would love to read what you wonderful people have to say about the epi😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oops! Sorry I too opened the episode discussion thread in my impatience.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2809628

Hope this get merged.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Oops! Sorry I did not see Angel's thread which was already opened for Episode discussion.😕
Moderators, please merge this thread with Angel's.
Thanks.😊
adinani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It is sad to say that these type of things do happen in India. However the CV's have to sell the show. I think the future track will be that those people who took bribes are arrested and the results changed.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Wonder if Sam will laugh or cry.😆 She was not getting a volunteer in the first place and now this😆
@Angel, am really sorry for this confusion!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Connecdots

SOrry dear Don't know ur real name . Lovely analysis n I just gave mine on Angel's thread . Here I will give a short tht I 2 loved d epi , Eventhough It was hurtful 2 see Krishna like tht but It truly commandable 2 Krishna tht She didn't got broken n was angry wid d result . Prishna moment was awosome These two r so magical tht Even a 30 sec scene creats a magic. I wrote in Angel's thread tht By looking Pintu I felt He wanted 2 hug Krishna becozz It was unberable for him also 2 see krishna like tht becozz Lke Is aid yest Krishna's dream hav now became his dreama s well . n today by seeng krishna like dis he just wanted 2 hug her . Atleast I felt by seeng his look . Both of their eyes were of same pain
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

Wonder if Sam will laugh or cry.😆 She was not getting a volunteer in the first place and now this😆

@Angel, am really sorry for this confusion!

Yeah me too! Now I want Sam to come and say something!😆
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yet to watch the epi...but going through the update and friends awesome analysis...i'll give it a skip for today coz firstly i can't see krishna's failure (though i know it temporary😛) and secondly will not be able to tolerate the TBDP gang's scheming celebration😡...neways i guess this is the platform set for the maha revealation of TBDP's karnamas...no wonder even the marriage thingy is a rush rush...all in all i want krishna to come out more strongly and fight with sheer determination for her soulful right...can't wait for that day when she exposes TBDP😛
Edited by kaveri - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It's ok connects and angeldark no need to worry we can have two threads of discussion. I personally loved the episode even-though it was heart breaking but very well executed. Krishna showed the state of shock beautifully. I don't agree she underplayed it but at the moment she is just numb without any emotions. She is not in the state to react but I think by the time she will reach home she may display all the emotions.
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

PRISHNA moment of the day: A single small yet touching moment between Prishna today. Pintu's heart as heavy as Krishna's when their eyes meet for a moment. the look in Pinto's eyes conveyed his message but what does Krishna's eyes say? Any guesses? I am somewhat not really confident about what i read in them, because when she broke the eyelock and looked away... I am not sure if I am reading a bit too much in between.

Neetz,
Let me explain you even as I have not watched the episode. I kinda saw the scene from those spoiler/trailer gossip news 😆

Krishna is in shocked state with total disbelief. That's the reason she is not crying yet. She is not accepting the fact that she failed. Well good for her. Atta girl!!!

Now when she sees Pinto's eyes, obviously; in there she is seeing the pain and sympathy for her. But that also means acceptance of her having failed. So by breaking the eye-lock, she is disagreeing with his opinion and instead of fizzling out on her disbelieving state, she chooses to be in her state of mind which has far more truth than what she got to see outside. She was just focussing and absorbing again.

Without seeing the episode, I am able to read this much, because when in disbelief,
1) people don't want to accept anything that the others want them to accept
2) Krishna is the pot which is full of water. She will never have the noise of chalakhta hua paani from the half-filled pot. Its a common idiom used by our ancients. All her personality strength is in her knowledge of value system, her confidence and her compassion and most importantly she does not toughen herself up so much that she cannot shed tears. For a girl it is quite natural to shed tears and tears are not a sign of weakness if the eyes and actions still speak loads of confidence and sanity, like the 02/23 and 02/27 scenes. Tears also mean being sensitive and which again leads to compassion. And in this scene, she is not teary yet because she is not believing that she has failed.

Shridevi

P.S. Let me know what u think. Of course at night I am gonna review my own thought for now when I actually see it. Its like the guess work 😉
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago