Pintu Singh Dilemma!

Poll

Should Pintu voice his opinion about his unhappiness in marrying Pinky

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I think the time has come for Pintu to speak up and let everyone know that Pinky is not the right girl for him...
He need not go on to talk of Krishna at this stage but definitely it is clear that he is not interested in Pinky and is only helplessly listening to his Dad's orders...
Edited by kmfan_2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I will want Pintu 2 raise his voice when He will come 2 know abt TTS truth . Rght now He will not do it as he will not back out frm d Promise he gave . But As soon as he will come 2 know abt d truth abt TTSHe will fight for Krishna n this is what I want . I want Pintu 2 stand for krishna rather then standing for himself opposing his marrige . It will show tht how much he loves krishna .
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think so tooπŸ˜ƒ This love story will only start now only when Pinto wants it. Krishna cannot resist Pinto anymore. Their eyes have spoken volumes of itπŸ˜†

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think instead of raising voice that he doesn't want to marry pinky I will love him to go and first help krishna by finding the truth of result.

As always he showed his emotions by actions rather than by words I will love him to do this confession also with actions not with words. Like in hospital scene without creating much scene he took krishna out from there something like that.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

I think instead of raising voice that he doesn't want to marry pinky I will love him to go and first help krishna by finding the truth of result.

As always he showed his emotions by actions rather than by words I will love him to do this confession also with actions not with words. Like in hospital scene without creating much scene he took krishna out from there something like that.

Same here I want him to help Krishna first. 😊
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i want pintu to also do something that will break his alliance with pinky for a few reasons.

one, even if they don't realize exactly what they feel for each other, they make each other feel happy and we all need something in our life that makes us feel happy and complete.
two, he looks absolutely miserable whenever he is in pinky's company
three, this actually has to do with pinky. even if pinky wants pintu as if he's a material good, an accessory, being with pintu will not be fair to her. what woman, a gf, fiance, or wife would be able to tolerate that their significant other is attracted to someone else totally. from her reactions to krishna, its obvious pinky wont be happy just "having" pintu. she will never be happy. it's not fair of pintu to not give this relationship 100% when he willingly agreed, and its not fair of pinky to push through with something as if she's buying a car.

not a single person will be happy ... even from now all three are miserable.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Hello my dear friends - the question was on the upcoming wedding of Pintu Pinky and not on whether he should stand for Krishna -

woh toh baad mein hoga na - tab tak shaadi bhi toh tay kar diya hai - 'GHAJAB' ne...

So under the circumstances I wanted to know if he should finally voice his dissent against the wedding...
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I m not sure...but may be yes...😊
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
If it was real life I would have said he should just say it out as the girl's life whom he is getting married is also at stake and basically I feel it is not right to leave a bride totering on her own wedding but as it is a serial we and I am loving this love triangle and pintu's tension in this situation I would like it to carry on for some more time.
580212 thumbnail
Well I think he should! Its about time now come on Pinto get a move onπŸ˜†