Kill the audiences and keep torturing Krishna

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey, fellow IF members. I am sorry for the title of my post. But, just reading about today's episode has pained me so much.

I am an ardent fan of Krishna. And seeing such repeated humiliation of Krishna has gone beyond my tolerance limit.

Pinky becoming a BDO...I HAVE NO WORDS and ANGER TO EXPRESS THIS 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Krishna humiliated in public. WILL THIS ever END?

Whats the point of making Krishna a BDO after all this humiliation in public?

Sad, Angry, Utterly Disappointed to see this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Eventhough Krishna was all broken n filled wid tears but Not a single tear drop from her eyes n I m happy tht Ct's showed her like dis .n didn't showed her crying n saying 2 God tht Why He did 2 her like dis n all .They showed d reality whch a girl faces if she hav some expectation wid her n Now I m sure The Humilition whch she faced Infact Wht Bihari did in last wid her Father She will not bear tht n it will make her more desperate 2 find out d truth n 2 question d related authorities . So Ct's showed tht for dis only .becozz had it was abt her She would hav tolerated it but Now It was abt her Father n she defo b strong whch we want So I m ok wid it .

It was very very sad 2 see krishna like dis , her again n again checking her result was so sad . Prishna's look 2 eah other was very painful . For a min I thought tht Pintu will hug Krishna as whatever pain she was having in her eyes same pain can b seen in Pintu's eyes . he 2 was equally sad frm all dis n Seriously I felt tht He will hug her . It really looked 2 me like tht by seeng Pintu's expressions .
milton_friedman thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sorry but i disagree the more problems one face in their life the stronger they become ...
problems are never ending but its your guts to something makes u strong ...and if u see after the results krishna looked stronger than few moments before ...and anxiousness for her results were making her weak
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Even though I always hate the torture a girl put through but I love the courage of krishna standing out without crying and I really love her for that inner strength she has in her. She may have failed the exam (thanks to TTS and bihari doing) but I found her spirit of not giving up worth watching. I am sure after this initial shock she will definitely fight again and rise from the ashes.

Anyway serials are bound to bring twists and these twists are better than other very illogical twists. Bribing and failing the most capable contender do happen may 1 in 1000 to CT's bring that 1 in 1000 case so elaborate the fact. I wish now they show how to solve this issue

Originally posted by: jadugar

sorry but i disagree the more problems one face in their life the stronger they become ...

problems are never ending but its your guts to something makes u strong ...and if u see after the results krishna looked stronger than few moments before ...and anxiousness for her results were making her weak

I completely aggree wid u n dis is needed as 1st reason is this will make Krishna more strong , second reason had it not hapenned then this Fraud would hav hidden somewhere but Now when Investigation will happen toh truth will come out , may be TTS n Bihari 2 will b exposed , Third reason is Prishna's marrige ,Automatically when Krishna will become BDO n Pinky will b removed frm d merit list toh TTS himself will try 2 marry Krishna wid Pintu , 4th reason may be TTS Truth will come out infront of Pintu whch we all want . SO this all will b very interesting 2 see in d show . I m happy tht Krishna didn't cried like loser n She was still strong after she got 2 know abt d result .

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Even though I always hate the torture a girl put through but I love the courage of krishna standing out without crying and I really love her for that inner strength she has in her. She may have failed the exam (thanks to TTS and bihari doing) but I found her spirit of not giving up worth watching. I am sure after this initial shock she will definitely fight again and rise from the ashes.

Anyway serials are bound to bring twists and these twists are better than other very illogical twists. Bribing and failing the most capable contender do happen may 1 in 1000 to CT's bring that 1 in 1000 case so elaborate the fact. I wish now they show how to solve this issue

I aggree rachu , THis brining thng truly happens n We can't deny this fact n Ct's showed d reality whch i m happy they did . They didn't deprive frm their original concept of Krishna n her hurdles . Hurdles means Logical hurdles whch do happens in reality n this is an example of real and logical hurdle
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jadugar

I guess I do agree with you to an extent.

But, what I would really like to see is the truth also coming out in public and TTS, Bihari, Pinky, and Dihati being put to shame in front of Bhagalpur folks. This would be true victory for our BDO bitiya, Krishna.

I really want the entire bhagalpur junta to see Bihari's true ugly face.

What was the need for Bihari to do that disgusting act at the end? Utterly useless guy.

I want the same kind of humiliation for Bihari, Dihati, and Pinky. Yes, In public.
Edited by Mohini19 - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mohini19

I guess I do agree with you to an extent.

But, what I would really like to see is the truth also coming out in public and TTS, Bihari, Pinky, and Dihati being put to shame in front of Bhagalpur folks. This would be true victory for our BDO bitiya, Krishna.

I really want the entire bhagalpur junta to see Bihari's true ugly face.

What was the need for Bihari to do that disgusting act at the end? Utterly useless guy.

I want the same kind of humiliation for Bihari, Dihati, and Pinky. Yes, In public.

Hoga yeh bhi hoga chinta mat karo par agar yeh sab itni jaldi ho gaya to story kaise aage badegi bhoolo mat unhone serial 3 saal chalana hai to thoda drama bhi karna padega na
Yes Mohini Even I want tht same Humilition of Bihari,Dehati n pinky . I really wanted 2 slap those Three wht they did in last 😡
milton_friedman thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mohini people like krishna never get bobed down in situations :
people like krishna left alone in a desert would never think once why did i take the challenge and use their brain to get out of it she is up for a challenge in life...
" log sochte hain ki zindagi mein khushi aaye to mein muskara loo"
"par krishna sochti hain mein muskura leti hoon khushi aati jaati rahegi"