Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AngelDark

This could also happen, the evil DC could only manipulate the regional result list.

But the National result list has Krishna's name in it at the top.The evil DC could not manipulate this result list because he was put out of the whole thing!πŸ˜ƒ

Maybe that phone call to Bihari from the duplicate DC is a hint of a future event that will show as thus.

Anyways as the promo says Krishna will ask for revalidation .So may the power be with Krishna!πŸ˜ƒ

wishing for the same dearπŸ˜›...i think i did read in an article that krishna will top...hence maybe what you said could be true...keeping fingers crossed...i so want to see big slaps across the TBDP's faces😈
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: azuria

Wow lovely discusions.

I am sure that Krishna has passed but perhaps with such tremendous numbers thatshe may have topped. Then the result will not be in the regular list.
I dont know the system now but I suffered from it way back when they still printed the resulst in the news papers.

I knew that I had passed the entrance test for the B. Ed but could not find my nr. You look place wise and school wise(center wise) . Some one made a remark oh so you could not find your nr. thats why want to look in the paper again and again.

My brother looked once. He brought the paper home to look through it togather with me but to no awail.
I borrowed it the third time and started looking at the front page ( in the merit list) my brother made fun of me and said dont look there it isnot going to be there. But it was there on the second place so a surprise. I was hoping to get cleared but gotmore and thus could not find the nr.

So In a way Krishna may be one of the national toppers and that is why not inthe regional list.

Azuria,
Thanks for sharing the anecdote with us. And congratulations to you, belated hi sahi hum logon ki taraf se. It is wonderful to know that. I guess some of us are seeing ourselves in that "Krishna" girl πŸ˜ƒ
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: azuria

[
And as I said if it is in the nation toppers then the result will not be with the regional list but with the national toppers list. They were looking only in the regional results. Not the national. The exam she is sitting is cunducted at the national lavel.

Krishna was writing state level exam. BPSE. Bihar Public Services Exams. So please build your story again from this point.

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
0-SD-0 thumbnail
😭I am usually the late one (Sigh!) to give the update! Kya karen!

Chalo I will start my two cents without much ado...

All the Tuntun, Bihari, Dihati and Pinky drama - Krishna's response
this was just a drama created by creatives. They wanted to play sad music and everyone else to remain dumb. They thought it will look intelligent, sensible, creative, interesting melodrama and TRP generating.
I am not sure how far it will be true for Television and TRP, but for me it was revolting and sub-standard drama. No one plays sad music in the first place and if anyone played like that, no one would keep quiet. This kind of stupid drama works for DABH and it top in TRPs, may be AB should benefit out of the UGLY MELODRAMA that they wanted to create.
But strange it is...in total contrast, Krishna did not bow down before the INSULT DRAMA of her Chacha -Chaachi and Pinky Behan. That was highlight of the episode πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ May be viewers will like that because Hum Sabki Chaheti Krishna ne Laaj rakhi by not letting anyone pity her and not flinching even once in the entire insult drama.
So Ugly drama had equal takkar from good drama πŸ˜†

RATIONAL DRAMA:
Now this is the best part. I liked the scene from where everyone leaves the function place. Babloo gets on to the stage, verifies the result. Apni tasalli karne! At that time Krisha is congnizant of what Babloo is doing and she waits on hard to know if she gets the news that she wants to hear.
Alas! Babloo comes, holds her and has that eye-talk and he answers her question on factual basis through his eyes. Bas kya tha, she comes out of her shock and starts thinking and now she wants to validate the news by herself.
The way she was walking quick, enters cybercafe, and then finally the way she looks at her sister, then her brother, then goes out, sees her father, then mother and in these gazes, she is the one who tells them through her eyes that yes, news is correct.
She may not believe it in her heart yet, but her mind registered what she had to accept as a fact.

This whole thing was well-directed. Kudos!! Not a single dialogue from Krishna today and yet lot of key communication with her eyes.πŸ‘

Okay now I have to declare this. Krishna is the one who makes Pinto to do the eye-talking, because Krishna does eye-talking even with her Guruji and her family. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Future story hints:
The DC called and hinted that he made the arrangements but is not sure of the entire chain. So it was 50 -50 work by him. That gives us hint that if results are questioned, then some other truth might come out...OKAY. Good News on the surface.
Now my premonition...
Doesn't seem Krishna or Pinto is going to know Tuntun, Bihari deeds yet. It might all be perceived as paperwork/clerical mishandling. Truth just comes out as correction to error posted before.

And in the event as some predicted that a stage will be set where Krisha might have to get married to Pinto just because Tuntun wishes his BDO Bahu only to be swearing the oath of BDO "padhvi", then I think it will turn into a story of Pinto (undeveloped husband character) and Krishna as successful Biwi...then some misunderstandings, estrangements and reunions. All this will go on in parallel to Tuntun, Bihari schemes with Pinto turning against Krishna by believing his father... So someone tell me that this is not gonna happen...because this is so poor and boring 😭 😭
I don't want Krishna to get married to Pinto even before she is able to enjoy few happy months with her family in the new BDO kothi. It was Vidya's dream to see Krishna as BDO and how bad it would be to see Krishna straightaway working as BDO not in Vidya's daughter's capacity but as Tuntun's daughter-in-law's capacity 😑 😑 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think there may be a mistake, since both girls have the same last name. It will interesting to watch tomorrow's episode.
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

😭I am usually the late one (Sigh!) to give the update! Kya karen!

Chalo I will start my two cents without much ado...

All the Tuntun, Bihari, Dihati and Pinky drama - Krishna's response
this was just a drama created by creatives. They wanted to play sad music and everyone else to remain dumb. They thought it will look intelligent, sensible, creative, interesting melodrama and TRP generating.
I am not sure how far it will be true for Television and TRP, but for me it was revolting and sub-standard drama. No one plays sad music in the first place and if anyone played like that, no one would keep quiet. This kind of stupid drama works for DABH and it top in TRPs, may be AB should benefit out of the UGLY MELODRAMA that they wanted to create.
But strange it is...in total contrast, Krishna did not bow down before the INSULT DRAMA of her Chacha -Chaachi and Pinky Behan. That was highlight of the episode πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ May be viewers will like that because Hum Sabki Chaheti Krishna ne Laaj rakhi by not letting anyone pity her and not flinching even once in the entire insult drama.
So Ugly drama had equal takkar from good drama πŸ˜†

RATIONAL DRAMA:
Now this is the best part. I liked the scene from where everyone leaves the function place. Babloo gets on to the stage, verifies the result. Apni tasalli karne! At that time Krisha is congnizant of what Babloo is doing and she waits on hard to know if she gets the news that she wants to hear.
Alas! Babloo comes, holds her and has that eye-talk and he answers her question on factual basis through his eyes. Bas kya tha, she comes out of her shock and starts thinking and now she wants to validate the news by herself.
The way she was walking quick, enters cybercafe, and then finally the way she looks at her sister, then her brother, then goes out, sees her father, then mother and in these gazes, she is the one who tells them through her eyes that yes, news is correct.
She may not believe it in her heart yet, but her mind registered what she had to accept as a fact.

This whole thing was well-directed. Kudos!! Not a single dialogue from Krishna today and yet lot of key communication with her eyes.πŸ‘

Okay now I have to declare this. Krishna is the one who makes Pinto to do the eye-talking, because Krishna does eye-talking even with her Guruji and her family. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Future story hints:
The DC called and hinted that he made the arrangements but is not sure of the entire chain. So it was 50 -50 work by him. That gives us hint that if results are questioned, then some other truth might come out...OKAY. Good News on the surface.
Now my premonition...
Doesn't seem Krishna or Pinto is going to know Tuntun, Bihari deeds yet. It might all be perceived as paperwork/clerical mishandling. Truth just comes out as correction to error posted before.

And in the event as some predicted that a stage will be set where Krisha might have to get married to Pinto just because Tuntun wishes his BDO Bahu only to be swearing the oath of BDO "padhvi", then I think it will turn into a story of Pinto (undeveloped husband character) and Krishna as successful Biwi...then some misunderstandings, estrangements and reunions. All this will go on in parallel to Tuntun, Bihari schemes with Pinto turning against Krishna by believing his father... So someone tell me that this is not gonna happen...because this is so poor and boring 😭 😭
I don't want Krishna to get married to Pinto even before she is able to enjoy few happy months with her family in the new BDO kothi. It was Vidya's dream to see Krishna as BDO and how bad it would be to see Krishna straightaway working as BDO not in Vidya's daughter's capacity but as Tuntun's daughter-in-law's capacity 😑 😑 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

I think I'll talk about the future story hints paragraph you wrote.

I think the results will be challenged and it will come out as error written on paper not some scandal. But we would like that to be revealed soon that the results was fixed.

We don't want that kind of track anymore ie: marry, rona dhona , separation reunion and general saas-bahu stuff with TTS as the loud "saas" as someone mentioned.

Yeah I agree on Krishna working as BDO in the capacity of Vidya's daughter for some time and we would as viewers want to know if Pinto is educated and will he start working already.

Oh and I agree about the eye-talk thing. Krishna does that a whole lot.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soap_fan

I am thinking that there must be an announcement of correction by the concerned authorities soon, I am thinking that they might have made a mistake because of their last names...Still hoping that Krishna becoms Afsar...or else...πŸ˜’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ’”

Oh yes! That would be awesome. It is very possible that their results got mixed up due to the similar surnames.
But Krishna has already set out for a re-evaluation, so the truth will come out sooner or later. The surname mix-up might be given as an excuse to save TTS and Bihari's a$$e$😑
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

Oh yes! That would be awesome. It is very possible that their results got mixed up due to the similar surnames.
But Krishna has already set out for a re-evaluation, so the truth will come out sooner or later. The surname mix-up might be given as an excuse to save TTS and Bihari's a$$e$😑

Thanks for all the hard work you went through for the forum post.πŸ˜ƒ

I definitely feel that is the most possible out come at the nearest future. In the long run they should be revealed for what they are without much delay in the storyline.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AngelDark

This is what I thought of today's episode.

The shows tag says "Afsar Bitiya is a story of a girl who makes a mark in her life and becomes someone to reckon in the society only through sheer hard work and dedication towards studies."

The sheerness was highlighted in today's episode. Krishna's reaction was of unbelief like as a student who knows that hundred percent that she had given all the correct answers in the written exam and also she was validated in the interview.

Right now her mind has shut down. When she comes down from this shock I think she will question all related authorities why she was failed. Babloo will surely ask the DC what went wrong and why and who did it.

Not one tear dropped from her face even though her eyes nearly brimmed with tears. I hope the tears turn into anger toward the injustice meted out to her.

So guys carry on the discussionπŸ˜ƒ

Angel, a thought suddenly struck me. Maybe Krishna will not shed any tear at all. She is in a state of shock and disbelief right now but her mind is still working. As you said, she knows in her heart and feels is strongly that this result is fake. Going by the promo she has even set out to find the truth..so it is very possible that Krishna-the determined girl that she is may not break down or give up until and unless the re-evaluation result is negative too, which off course as we all know will be in her favor. So chances are that the time never comes when we have to see our Krishna all broken and depressed.
580212 thumbnail
Okay Finally watched episode! so forgive me if my analysis is short as next episode will be coming up and everyone will focus on that.

MITALI with her unspoken words stole the show. Her expressions were spot on. Krishna is one strong women.

Prishna Understand each other with out saying a word...I wonder how that will pan out when they both actually have to talk and may even have to convince their parents about a possible marriage?

I read a lot of your guys analysis they were great.